Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah (615 Views)

MC Aproko Meets Bayelsa State Governor, Gets Appointment / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah by Itzpetersv: 11:27pm On May 18, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka is currently in Bayelsa State where she met with the deputy governor, Rear Admiral John Jonah as well as Prof. Steve Azaiki.

Ahneeka shared the photos with the caption, ‘It was an amazing time in Bayelsa with the deputy governor Rear Admiral John Jonah and prof Steve Azaiki. Sorry I couldn’t visit everywhere but I’ll be back. Love y’all. Byeee ooo beautiful people’.

See more photos here: http://www.vondanews.com/bbnaija-housemate-ahneeka-meets-bayelsa-state-deputy-governor-john-jonah/

Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah by kestolove95(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2018
Most beautiful and intelligent housemate
Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah by Nobody: 12:53am On May 19, 2018
nice one
Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah by meobizy(f): 3:48am On May 19, 2018
I hope she bathed.

This girl is fine and young but too lazy. I doubt she can cook anything more than noodles.
During her time in the house my mother never understood why I melted anytime she smiled. There's also too much of a good thing -- sometimes she smiled for no reason, even when alone. It scared me then, I assumed she was losing her marbles.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka Meets Bayelsa State Deputy Governor, John Jonah by Chikexe: 6:46am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=meobizy post=67682648]I hope she bathed.

This girl is fine and young but too lazy. I doubt she can cook anything more than noodles.
During her time in the house my mother never understood why I melted anytimeanytime she smiled. There's also too much of a good thing -- sometimes she smiled for no reason, even when alone. It scared me then, I assumed she was losing her marbles.[/qquote
lol

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Dropping Photos Of Bambam / Unbelievable! Wizkid Named As The First African Singer To Have A Merch In London / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.