Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Okonjo-iweala For President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala For President? (812 Views)

European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / ECOWAS Endorses Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala For President? by ayourbamie: 1:21am On May 19, 2018
If she comes out to contest, will you vote for her?
YES/NO with reason.

I saw NOI in my dream coming out to contest for a post, I don't know if its d garri I drank that is worrying or the kulikuli I drank it wit.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun, fynestboi, Ishilove
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25am On May 19, 2018
Yes, but not now sha!

Reason: cos PMB is ruling for another 4 years till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by Xander85: 1:28am On May 19, 2018
I'll advise her to steer well clear of any elective position in Nigeria (at the national level)....it's a poisoned chalice!

They will use that opportunity to rubbish her legacy completely!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by Nobody: 2:20am On May 19, 2018
post=67681828:
Yes, but not now sha!

Reason: cos PMB is ruling for another 4 years till 2023.

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency 2023
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by tit(f): 2:21am On May 19, 2018
NW, NE, and NC will vote straight for IweAllah.
we is tired of badluck buhari

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by yarimo(m): 4:49am On May 19, 2018
OKONJO IWEALA for president I laugh in Nupe language kikimimimihahau grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by madridguy(m): 4:56am On May 19, 2018
Laughing in Baruba grin grin grin When we have people like Soludo, Prof. Berth Nnaji to mention few.
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:33am On May 19, 2018
LEARNT OKONJO- IWEALA WILL BE PART OF PMB's SECOND TERM CABINET.

#PMB1523
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by ashjay001(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2018
Xander85:
I'll advise her to steer well clear of any elective position in Nigeria (at the national level)....it's a poisoned chalice!

They will use that opportunity to rubbish her legacy completely!

What f. legacyshockedangry

She sef, no fit try am! I dislike, pple, who don't take responsibility, for their actions/inactions!

She enabled d past thieving administration.
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by BlackAdam55(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2018
No
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by Almaiga: 7:51am On May 19, 2018
Who will vote for her and in which Country is She contesting?

Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:07am On May 19, 2018
lol, she go worse pass clueless and dumbful, because she thinks she knows it all and she doesnt take responsibility for errors.
No nigerian leader can excel with those attributes, eg, Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by Xander85: 9:37am On May 19, 2018
My position is being vindicated! See as these Buhari/APC butt kissers are all over the thread screaming for her head! shocked

"Take responsibility for her actions"? What actions if i may ask? undecided If she's guilty of anything then take her to court make we hear word abeg!

As if Buhari and his minions ever take responsibility for anything! It's either GEJs fault, PDPs fault, Ghadaffis fault, bokos fault, low cost of oyels fault, lazy youth fault, etc,etc,etc! shocked

This Buhari/APC administration is enabling a lot of nepotism, stealing, brigandage, murder, ethnic cleansing, suicide, depression, loss of jobs...the list is endless! But as far as they're concerned, they come out of all this smelling of roses because they can do no wrong! wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala For President? by Naijiant: 10:35am On May 19, 2018
If she becomes president, she will finish the destruction of the economy that she started as finance minister. https://www.naijiant.com/articles/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-still-bewitching-nigerians-voodoo-economics/

(1) (Reply)

Why Earth Tremor Occurred In Abuja – FEMA / Osun: PDP Rejects INEC Declaration Of Osun Guber As Inconclusive / Osun Rerun: Less Than 1000 PVC Collected In 7 Polling Units – CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.