Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother (5150 Views)

Somebody’s Son Will Enjoy Me One Day – Lady Busted / Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by 14Ebisco: 3:48am On May 19, 2018

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by ademasta(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2018
You are lucky to have 1/3 of your mum's grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by igben(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2018
Double trouble...
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Auladimeji(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2018
undecided I hate overload

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by SirToothBrush: 7:48am On May 19, 2018
LA hot LA big

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by SolexxBarry(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2018
Wow booty family grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by unmask: 8:00am On May 19, 2018
How do you say booty in your language?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Maxcollins042(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2018
Her mom must be inwardly and exceedingly disappointed in her. It's every parent's prayer that their children should achieve better than they have. This lady haven't lived up to this expectation.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by dkronicle(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2018
It is progressing

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Ebukamatth(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2018
god see this this
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Miache(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2018
unmask:

FURO grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by neolboy(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2018
Like mother like daughter
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Berylpharm(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2018
Idilabi
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by CivilianJTF(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2018
ademasta:
You are lucky to have 1/3 of your mum's grin
Are you a mathematician?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by OboOlora(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2018
Iyanma

How will they wash d corner corner of d 0bo

Ibotan go de worry dem sad
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Tuteebrain: 5:20pm On May 19, 2018
unmask:
Idi Rabata... cool
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2018
OboOlora:
Iyanma

How will they wash d corner corner of d 0bo

Ibotan go de worry dem sad
Lol they will open d legs wide to reach all the obostic corners. Then use long sponge held with two hands...one in front of d obo and d other behind d idi then swipe back and forth. The bathroom must be wide sha.

Its d guys that are sucking them that I pity.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by OboOlora(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol they will open d legs wide to reach all the obostic corners. Then use long sponge held with two hands...one in front of d obo and d other behind d idi then swipe back and forth. The bathroom must be wide sha.

Its d guys that are sucking them that I pity.
Hahahaha were ni e I swear

Suck what?? Some men sef, una fit suck latrine

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 19, 2018
OboOlora:

Hehehe. Im guilty too sha, make I confess...I'm a strong fan of big booty and chubby pusssy(Obo olora) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
Very hard to fucck
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by nazablossom(f): 7:55pm On May 19, 2018
Ikebe super. An apple does not fall far from its tree.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:12pm On May 19, 2018
Miache:

FURO grin

....yen da? grin

Codeine Diet by Reminisce ft Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by syberplus(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Hehehe. Im guilty too sha, make I confess...I'm a strong fan of big booty and chubby pusssy(Obo olora) cheesy

Ohh father! grin grin grin

It takes a specially crazy type of mind to come up with words like these. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by Kobicove(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2018
It runs in the family cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by roqrules04(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2018
I like this family grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by chriskosherbal(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2018
OboOlora:

And if he refused to suck urs na...you will say you are not satisfied and that he is not romantic.

Women sef....nature made pretenders of the year.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother by okwabayi(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2018
If the mother's booty is natural then she is undoubtedly South African.
The only thing I pity is their toilet. I bet they replace or do maintenance on it at least four times a year.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Finally Replies Chris Brown Over His Comments On her Instagram posts / We Are Going Through Hell In America – Actress Bukky Wright / Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.