Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (45611 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2018
Some weeks ago I had a hard time convincing a girl to date me. It was hard convincing her because I told her from the beginning I already had a girlfriend and that was because she asked. She eventually agreed to be my side chick after giving me a hard time. Using this thread, I want to discuss 5 reasons women become side chicks.

1 FINANCIAL SECURITY
This is probably the number one reason women become side chicks. The lure of financial health is too tempting to reject. Isn't it better to be financially stable as a side chick than not to be as the main chick, for a certain period of time?

2 THE MAN'S ALLURING PERSONALITY
Some men are blessed with an alluring personality that is an envy of women. Some women so feel a sense of achievement going out with a man with an alluring personality that they see it as a thing of pride. Among other women, they talk about it and express their pride.

3 THE THRILL
Some women just feel the extra thrill that comes with dating another women's men. This extra thrill is their incentive.

4 FREEDOM
Other women enjoy the freedom to go out with other guys whenever they want to. A woman is free to quit the relationship without much ado too.

5 LONELINESS
When a woman is lonely as a result of a lack of a lover, she might want to be a side chick.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Eggcelent(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2018
Well Written

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 19, 2018
Eggcelent:
Well Written
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by calex9496(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2018
Abeg u fit connect me with any sidechick? i really need 1

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by tee59(f): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
U knew you had a girlfriend, and still went ahead to woo her to be ur side chicken. You are a cheat here, just accept it. I wish another nigga can do d same to your girlfriend too. grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2018
tee59:
U knew you had a girlfriend, and still went ahead to woo her to be ur side chicken. You are a cheat here, just accept it. I wish another nigga can do d same to your girlfriend too. grin
This point is irrelevant. If you cheat on your boyfriend because of one reason or the other he will dispose of you.

21 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 19, 2018
calex9496:
Abeg u fit connect me with any sidechick? i really need 1
I don't deal in side chicks.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by ubunja(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2018
being a side-chick means all the sex of a relationship and all the freedom of a single girl.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
being a side-chick means all the sex of a relationship and all the freedom of a single girl.
You're right.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
Deji63:

All you know is sex and pvssy. Sure you got little dicks and pvssies in that numbsku.ll for brain tissues. If only you spent half of the time you spend on NL on bettering your life...

You could have been prevented by a simple use of condom but I guess just like you, your mama likes it flesh to flesh and you got your pvssy filled brain from her. So jobless. Kai!
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 19, 2018
Money Money Money Money Money
That is the summary cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
Financial security is the only thing that motivate ladies to be sidechics so other reasons u listed are not really relivant. A nigerian lady even if she's very wugly still get chyked by ten guys on average in a day so u certainly can't give loneliness as a reason...and personality? cheesy.. Oga op ask any babe wey dey do street things and she will ask u weda na personality she wan chopcheesy. Even broke men who are involved in keeping sidechics spend a lot to maintain these sidechics. Some go steal money from the d company dem dey work and others go borrow money from money lenders or bank to maintain their sidechics. So the motive of sidechicking in Nigeria among ladies is money.nothing more nothing less. And also take note that many smart sidechics nowadays have their own serious boyfriends. So op all the other options maybe it applies in other countries but in naija it doesn't apply o.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Financial security is the only thing that motivate ladies to be sidechics so other reasons u listed are not really relivant. A nigerian lady even if she's very wugly still get chyked by ten guys on average in a day so u certainly can't give loneliness as a reason...and personality? cheesy.. Oga op ask any babe wey dey do street things and she will ask u weda na personality she wan chopcheesy. Even broke men who are involved in keeping sidechics spend a lot to maintain these sidechics. Some go steal money from the d company dem dey work and others go borrow money from money lenders or bank to maintain their sidechics. So the motive of sidechicking in Nigeria among ladies is money.nothing more nothing less. And also take note that many smart sidechics nowadays have their own serious boyfriends. So op all the other options maybe it applies in other countries but in naija it doesn't apply o.
Financial security is not the only thing that motivates women. The same way women are different, different things motivate them.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 19, 2018
Highbrow:

Financial security is not the only thing that motivates women. The same way women are different, different things motivate them.
financial security is the only thing that motivates a lady to accept to be a sidechic. Have u seen a dead broke man with no money to spend having a side chic?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
financial security is the only thing that motivates a lady to accept to be a sidechic. Have u seen a dead broke man with no money to spend having a side chic?
Are you aware that rich girls are side chicks in some circles?

16 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 19, 2018
Highbrow:

Are you aware that rich girls are side chicks in some circles?
daniella okeke could be a sidechic to dangote.some ppl might consider her rich in some circles but dangote is richer.now if someone like daniella agrees to be a sidechic to dangote what do u think would motivate her to be one..love? cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money

That is the summary cheesy
high five grin
u be correct nigga grin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

daniella okeke could be a sidechic to dangote.some ppl might consider her rich in some circles but dangote is richer.now if someone like daniella agrees to be a sidechic to dangote what do u think would motivate her to be one..love? cheesy
And why would the wife of a rich man be the side chick of a poor mechanic?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2018
I excluded.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Canadamigrate: 10:20pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Divay22(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2018
This side chick sounds like a lucrative business o shocked shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Righteousness89(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2018
BREAKING NEWS
72 CHAIRMEN EMERGE IN APC CONGRESS NATION WIDELY

FROM NORTH TO south
EAST to West
Everything na Double double!!!!

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Good diick nko? Some ladies can be anything for that cheesy

26 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
tee59:

Another dude in the picture? Lovely: now we all can that 3some I have been dreaming about.

But on a more serious, you can't judge matters of the heart like that because it defies logic.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Abfinest007(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
u forgot name one which is good Bleep

.all d five minutes men will never agree to this one

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

high five grin
u be correct nigga grin
You too like Obama. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 19, 2018
angry

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by DivinelyBlessed: 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
Side chic + Baby Mama

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Postanalyser: 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
Devil wan use am punish the main chick
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by ocdeut(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
tee59:

How do you know the girl is not doing same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.