Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (50618 Views)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by jorion(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2018
The way people use the word feminist like any other cliche makes me sick. So a girl who is hardworking and independent must be a feminist. That's a broke ass mentality many girls who know what they want don't subscribe to. Just saying that one really needs to possess a shallow mindset to reason this way.

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:

sex is the greatest gift from God to Man thats why a man and a wife leave their families to live together for it. women were, are and always will be golddiggers. thats what you must know. thats why no girl dates a guy without a job.
guys are frustrated becos girls demand too much for access to sex. dont just laugh the guys' complaints as if it means nothing. its a legitimate reasonable complaint.
@ the bolded, that notion is wrong. I won't go into much details on that.

Most of the girls these guys complain about are the kind of girls that are not seeing beyond the present.
If you wanna play games (which I'm not in support of), at least get the tools, kits or equipments to make it a successful one. If you get "played out" because of your own short comings (lack of equipments), the woe in on you, you are the one to be blamed not the other player.

You get my point?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
jorion:
The way people use the word feminist like any other cliche makes me sick. So a girl who is hardworking and independent must be a feminist. That's a broke ass mentality many girls who know what they want don't subscribe to. Just saying that one really needs to possess a shallow mindset to reason this way.
Not all independent and hardworking girls are feminist but a lot of them are.

I'm not saying that the independent and hardworking have to be feminist, I only stated that; most of them are, or simply put, most of the hardworking and independent ones have feministic tendencies.
It's what it is.

Yes, many hardworking and independent ladies are good wifes and are not feminist.

You get ne now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2018
Boland:
@ the bolded, that notion is wrong. I won't go into much details on that.

Most of the girls these guys complain about are the kind of girls that are not seeing beyond the present.
If you wanna play games (which I'm not in support of), at least get the tools, kits or equipments to make it a successful one. If you get "played out" because of your own short comings (lack of equipments), the woe in on you, you are the one to be blamed not the other player.

You get my point?
so you advising guys to go make money then come back and wife the hoes the players have tired with? coz girls only see beyond the present after Players have demolished those pvssy walls.

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Deji63: 9:34am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:

sex is the greatest gift from God to Man thats why a man and a wife leave their families to live together for it. women were, are and always will be golddiggers. thats what you must know. thats why no girl dates a guy without a job.
guys are frustrated becos girls demand too much for access to sex. dont just laugh the guys' complaints as if it means nothing. its a legitimate reasonable complaint.

Please forget Ubunja. Get a job. Will you date a girl without a job? You are the gold digger. No girl will date you
The only women.you have sex is hoes. He is a lost case. You will call your wife a gold digger if she demands her rights but call olosho your girlfriend and pay her after sex. His mother is a retired.olosho who tried to gold dig his father but she was sent packing. He was brought up by a single mother and olosho. We have his data.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Boland(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:

so you advising guys to go make money then come back and wife the hoes the players have tired with? coz girls only see beyond the present after Players have demolished those pvssy walls.
grin .
You're really a funny person, bro.

You're not getting me: How about you stay clean, stay wise, be alert and stay away from such ladies.
It's very possible to be achieved.
Get the decent and loyal lady (that's of course when you stay loyal yourself) and stick with her, God will bless you.

Don't give an excuse to live an irresponsible life.

Not all girls are ho.es.....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

Please forget Ubunja. Get a job. Will you date a girl without a job? You are the gold digger. No girl will date you
The only women.you have sex is hoes. He is a lost case. You will call your wife a gold digger if she demands her rights but call olosho your girlfriend and pay her after sex. His mother is a retired.olosho who tried to gold dig his father but she was sent packing. He was brought up by a single mother and olosho. We have his data.
so you cant make your point without calling someone's mother an olosho? i laugh at your low life.

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2018
Boland:
grin .
You're really a funny person, bro.

You're not getting me: How about you stay clean, stay wise, be alert and stay away from such ladies.
It's very possible to be achieved.
Get the decent and loyal lady (that's of course when you stay loyal yourself) and stick with her, God will bless you.

Don't give an excuse to live an irresponsible life.

Not all girls are ho.es.....
as long as you talking virgins...

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Deji63: 10:32am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:

so you cant make your point without calling someone's mother an olosho? i laugh at your low life.

The women you call oloshos and gold diggers without verification on this platform are mothers and would be mothers. You recognise oloshos so well meaning you were born and bred by a very very cheap one.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

The women you call oloshos and gold diggers without verification on this platform are mothers and would be mothers. You recognise oloshos so well meaning you were born and bred by a very very cheap one.
so me and you are the same. we both insult mothers. now sit down and stop acting holy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by highqueen(f): 10:51am On May 22, 2018
ubuntu the uneducated village tout.grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

That tin wey born you na woman? Your mother is no woman to have given birth to a moro.n. your.mother is a disgrace
I insulted no woman. I insulted a cheap hoe who did a very bad job bringing you up. Little wonder your father and other men dumped her loose cun.t.
ride on mother insulter....more power to you.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2018
highqueen:
ubuntu the uneducated village tout.grin
look at this opportunistic infection.

7 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rosay15(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
D only tin I understand is dat is nt right for a lady to demand too much from a guy.. Although a guy shd knw dat being in relationship he will ve some responsibility to carry bt nt all cus a lady shd also try as much as possible to strive for herself although I did nt believe in feminise cus I always asked myself y do u want to b equal with ur sponse?, God has already made dem d head so I don't see any reason u want to compete wit them..
My own view is dat lady shd try and work hard to stand on their two feet dat even wen u need something ur sponse add to wat u have nt demanding as if if u are nt in relationship u won't live.. By so doing ur relationship will b last and d guy won't afford to loss u cus u did nt put stress on him and understanding matters a lot..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
Boland:
A man should take the responsibility of providing for his woman, and of course not everything she asks for but her basic needs. If she's willing to stick to what you're offering, fine.

Most young men don't subscribe to the ideas of feminism and at the same time they want their women to be independent, be able to cater for their needs and sometimes support their men (financially). These are the qualities a true feminist possess and it will be unfair to condemn what they expect of their man (which is equality) but want the goodies they offer.

I don't subscribe to the idea of feminism and as such I don't believe that Men's responsibilities is to be shared.

Like I said earlier, let the Men be Men.
Thank you alot. I will certainly buy you a porsche car for this. Most men hate feminism but they love having an independent lady forgetting that femininism preaches about female independence. Same way ladies loves the motion of feminism but want their man to be the one providing for their financial needs
The male and female gender are both hypocrites no one is perfect. Some guys calling girls gold diggers will certainly do worst if they are oppourtuned to be female for a day

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
as long as you talking virgins...
Are you a virgin yourself? If yes then you are good to go

Virgins deserves Virgins
Oloshos deserves Oloshos

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

Mother insulter is Ubunja. You insult our wives, our sisters and daughters. Your mother was too busy hoeing about to see how rotten you had become. Her day and night jobs were duck hopping and sucking.

Now you see why you are the way you are bringing your frustration to this platform hoping that others will end up sad and lonely like you. You fail.
just look at the insults the MODS have to keep cleaning after you by deleting your posts... i just wonder why Mods never ban you. i know Mods hate ubunja hence they let it slide... but whatever...
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Are you a virgin yourself? If yes then you are good to go

Virgins deserves Virgins
Oloshos deserves Oloshos
yet you have the ovaries to demand a guy have a house and car when you have none. i pity your one sided view of life.

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by highqueen(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
look at this opportunistic infection.
hope you never carry gonorrhea. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2018
highqueen:

hope you never carry gonorrhea. cheesy
those are the scars of a warrior. if you never caught an STI you never knew pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 22, 2018
Nice piece Boland and your quote is on point... The world is what it is and you are what you are.. Cc Don Clerriquizio in Mario Puzo's The Last Doncheesy. You can't change the world but u will always be what u want u want to becheesy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2018
Olifiz:
So u mean a woman who is not your wife can hip all her responsibilities on her bf especially if there’s no guarantee yet that she will marry him?
that's not what he said

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
yet you have the ovaries to demand a guy have a house and car when you have none. i pity your one sided view of life.

grin grin grin
The woman/women that did this to you are so bad

Where did you see me demanding a house and car from a guy? cheesy
I just state the obvious. Mr please leave virgins alone for virgins. Go and date/marry your fellow oloshos

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:09am On May 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Nice piece Boland and your quote is on point... The world is what it is and you are what you are.. Cc Don Clerriquizio in Mario Puzo's The Last Doncheesy. You can't change the world but u will always be what u want u want to becheesy.
Long time boss
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by highqueen(f): 11:09am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
those are the scars of a warrior. if you never caught an STI you never knew pvssy
Okay,infection disseminater.grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by ubunja(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2018
Rukkydelta:

grin grin grin
The woman/women that did this to you are so bad

Where did you see me demanding a house and car from a guy? cheesy
I just state the obvious. Mr please leave virgins alone for virgins. Go and date/marry your fellow oloshos
dont take it personally. im telling you of what other girls demand meanwhile they dont have it themselves.
meaning: if i must be a virgin to get a vigin then you must have a house and car to get a guy with a house and a car. its only fair.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Long time boss
Good morning
hey rukky rukky.how u doing dearwink. Long time.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:17am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
dont take it personally. im telling you of what other girls demand meanwhile they dont have it themselves.
meaning: if i must be a virgin to get a vigin then you must have a house and car to get a guy with a house and a car. its only fair.
Lol I'm not taking anything personal
Alright if you say so I agree with that
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:17am On May 22, 2018
lefulefu:
hey rukky rukky.how u doing dearwink. Long time.
I'm fine and you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.