Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. (410 Views)

Free Fiverr Reviews For New / Fiverr Reviews For Sale At An Affordable Price / Very Active Fiverr Account With Excellent Reviews For Sale, Very Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 19, 2018
Good day all. I have an iwriter standard account with 5 reviews inside. I need 20 more five star reviews to become a premium writer. Is there anyone who offers iwriter reviews here. Quote me with your number.
PS: if you are a scammer,Stay away from me for your own good.
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by czarina(f): 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
Intermilanfan:
Good day all. I have an iwriter standard account with 5 reviews inside. I need 20 more five star reviews to become a premium writer. Is there anyone who offers iwriter reviews here. Quote me with your number.
PS: if you are a scammer,Stay away from me for your own good.
why don't you just buy premium from them directly? It costs some good penny though but it's saves strength... Just saying
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 19, 2018
czarina:
why don't you just buy premium from them directly? It costs some good penny though but it's saves strength... Just saying
I would but I haven't seen any I writer premium account user here that is willing to sell his account
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2018
Still searching
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by czarina(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
Intermilanfan:
I would but I haven't seen any I writer premium account user here that is willing to sell his account
I actually meant buying from iwriter directly... More like skipping the process and going directly to premium writer. Make your findings though. I'd buy my way through if I were you but be certain you can offer all that is expected of a premium writer. Quality content delivery is crucial
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 19, 2018
czarina:
I actually meant buying from iwriter directly... More like skipping the process and going directly to premium writer. Make your findings though. I'd buy my way through if I were you but be certain you can offer all that is expected of a premium writer. Quality content delivery is crucial
Yeah, but I believe it is 197$ and I will have to use a PayPal account to purchase it which I don't have.
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by athelstann3: 4:58pm On May 19, 2018
Intermilanfan:
Yeah, but I believe it is 197$ and I will have to use a PayPal account to purchase it which I don't have.
You can ask someone with a paypal account to purchase it for you. I also did the same before I got my PayPal account
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by czarina(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
Intermilanfan:
Alright then... All the best!
Re: I Want To Buy Reviews For Iwriter. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 19, 2018
athelstann3:

You can ask someone with a paypal account to purchase it for you. I also did the same before I got my PayPal account
grin Oh, thank goodness. Are you on I writer too?

(1) (Reply)

Best Reliable Custom Freight Forwarder Agent (esaycargonet) / Wireless Charging Pads & Wireless Car Charger / Data! Data!! Data!!! Data!!!! Cheapest Data Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.