Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl (22577 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Don't risk marriage with these set of people / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Leysco(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2018
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by adontcare(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2018
If u love her and know she is of good character and love u back. Do so

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by memories1(f): 4:45pm On May 19, 2018
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Shugarlord213: 5:00pm On May 19, 2018
Don’t marry a woman with a girl to be for earned is to be fore armed

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

Our brothers just day marry prostitutes every Saturday smh

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 5:20pm On May 19, 2018
You can marry her as long as you love her. She is no different from a lot of girls that don't have children. The difference is that she had the child rather than committing abortion.

Her having a child doesn't make her loose. Everyone makes mistakes.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2018
Shugarlord213:

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

You've not stopped this. You pained loser!
Every guy isn't like you. He won't take your worthless advice.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by YourCoffin: 9:43am On May 20, 2018
You can marry her but not in court.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 9:45am On May 20, 2018
YourCoffin:
You can marry her but not in court.

Why ? Just outta curiosity , I've never heard if this that's why am asking

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by YourCoffin: 9:57am On May 20, 2018
pcguru1:

Why ? Just outta curiosity , I've never heard if this that's why am asking

Nothing. No legal obstacles. Just that I don't advocate court marriage for men....

7 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 10:14am On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You've not stopped this. You pained loser!
Every guy isn't like you. He won't take your worthless advice.

All these insults because you didn't agree with him? Are you guilty of something?

52 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 10:18am On May 20, 2018
You can marry her if she suits your wants in a woman. It's your choice.

But I personally can't advise any of my loved ones to marry a partner with a child, neither can I try that. God forbid.

16 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fimidaraire: 10:29am On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Obviously, something is missing in your head. Your mind is gassed!

25 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fimidaraire: 10:37am On May 20, 2018
Leysco:
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?

Having a child for a guy doesn't get you married to him until you follow biblical guidelines,
your tradition, and the court's. As far as she hasn't done any of these with the father of her daughter,
Your have every right before GOD, men, and the court to marry her.
Happy married life in advance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:51am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

All these insults because you didn't agree with him? Are you guilty of something?

Absolutely. I do not agree with him.
And NO, I'm guilty of nuhin!
Do you follow this lad's posts and comments?
He is a troubled fellow who really needs to be counselled. He needs help. His comments reeks of pain and regret. He has thus far transferred it into Nairaland, thereby rendering worthless advices which are uncalled for.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

But I personally can't advise any of my loved ones to marry a partner with a child, neither can I try that. God forbid.

Getting married to a single mother matters not. What if she possesses those qualities you seek in a woman?

What if you find solace in her and none other?
Pray you/your co-horts do not get caught in 'that web'. You'll get struck.

She, just like every other woman is unique. You have your choices, just like I have mine. But getting to stereotype this issue is not a dealbreaker.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 10:57am On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Absolutely. I do not agree with him.
And NO, I'm guilty of nuhin!
Do you follow this lad's posts and comments?
He is a troubled fellow who really needs to be counselled. He needs help. His comments reeks of pain and regret. He has thus far transferred it into Nairaland, thereby rendering worthless advices which are uncalled for.

Before you log on social media, do well to have it in mind that every possible comments and characters you'll encounter must not suit your wants.

We are different, the moment you realise that the quicker you learn how to get over people's insanity.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Before you log on social media, do well to have it in mind that every possible comments and characters you'll encounter must not suit your wants.

We are different, the moment you realise that the quicker you learn how to get over people's insanity.

Ceteris Paribus.
Hold on firmly to your opinion.
Peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 11:00am On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Getting married to a single mother matters not. What if she possesses those qualities you seek in a woman?

What if you find solace in her and none other?
Pray you/your co-horts do not get caught in 'that web'. You'll get struck.

She, just like every other woman is unique. You have your choices, just like I have mine. But getting to stereotype this issue is not a dealbreaker.

Having a child before marriage isn't one of the qualities I want in a woman.

I hate it, and for that I can't advise any of my loved ones to make such move.

13 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 11:04am On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ceteris Paribus.
Hold on firmly to your opinion.
Peace!

Practice what you preach

Did you hold firm to your opinion before quoting and insulting that guy because of his opinion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:00pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Having a child before marriage isn't one of the qualities I want in a woman.

I hate it, and for that I can't advise any of my loved ones to make such move.

Your opinion Sir.
Like i stated earlier, hold on firmly to it.

8 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 12:05pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I practice what I preach.

And no, I'm not guilty of quoting that nincompoop. I'll keep bashing him till I can't.

Whenever you see my comment under his, do well to look away. He lacks wisdom.

Peace.

If only bashing him can change him.

So long as you keep giving him your attention out of annoyance, he'll keep tormenting you.

Be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 12:06pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your opinion Sir. Like i stated earlier, hold on firmly to it.
You are just confused.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

You are just confused.

No, I'm not. Unfortunately, you are.

16 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:17pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

If only bashing him can change him.

So long as you keep giving him your attention out of annoyance, he'll keep tormenting you.

Be guided.

He doesn't torment me. Neither do i see him as an obstacle. I just enjoy bashing this delinquent. Please pass. IamD18.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 12:20pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, I'm not. Unfortunately, you are.

By telling you to practice what you preach.

Nna eh, which kyn woman be dis.

Biko dey go.....You dn win embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 12:23pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He doesn't torment me. Neither do i see him as an obstacle. I just enjoy bashing this delinquent. Please pass. IamD18.

Smh!

Hypocrites everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

By telling you to practice what you preach.

Nna eh, which kyn woman be dis.

Biko dey go.....You dn win embarassed

Lol. Have a nice day bro!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by kapelvej: 12:39pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Les' un Imbeciles'

3 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Best advice on the thread

IamD18:

Second best advice on the thread

8 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Safiaa(f): 12:57am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

You are just confused.

Whats your ish?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IamD18: 12:59am On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
Whats your ish?
I can never marry a woman with a child outside. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.