Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses (1158 Views)

Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / APC Crisis: Court Asked To Nullify State Congresses, Dissolve Buni-Led Committee / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by TheTrueSeeker: 1:29pm On May 19, 2018
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), in Oyo State, has suffered a great split as the party is currently holding two separate state congresses in Ibadan, the state capital.

One of the factions is loyal to the state Governor Abiola Ajimob while the second faction is known as “Unity Forum.”

The faction loyal to the state governor is holding it congress in Adamasingba Sports Complex in Ibadan.

The second faction, Unity Forum is holding its congress at the Obafemi Awolowo Stadium in Liberty road, Oke-Ado, also in Ibadan the state capital.

Two groups had last week held two parallel local government congresses due to the lingering crisis that had rocked the party after its ward congresses were held.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/05/19/breaking-division-in-oyo-apc-as-factions-hold-parallel-congress/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by itsobasi: 1:43pm On May 19, 2018
Apc Wahala
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by jesse8048(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2018
APC and parallel state congress, hope we won't have 2 governors per state and 2 APC presidential aspirants. Party of greedy fellows.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by BankeSmalls(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2018
Confused people trying to rule over good people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by Akanapiaigwe: 2:04pm On May 19, 2018
let them scatter
let them burn
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter all apc supporter online or offline
die die die die apc dieeeeeeee
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

cc
CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri oooooo
madridguy ooooo
grin

any body still supporting buhari is an extremist and a pro terrorist

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by doctokwus: 2:04pm On May 19, 2018
Party built on lies,propaganda,fraud and financial barking of utterly corrupt souls that stole from the Nigerian state and people cannot and should not know peace.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by Akanapiaigwe: 2:05pm On May 19, 2018
doctokwus:
Party built on lies,propaganda,fraud and financial barking of utterly corrupt souls that stole from the Nigerian state and people cannot and should not know peace.
the nemesis of CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri is here cheesy
doc i hail oo

Buhari is a criminal

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by doctokwus: 2:18pm On May 19, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
the nemesis of CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri is here cheesy
doc i hail oo

Buhari is a criminal
My brother,these are demonic people.
We ended up transferring power from one group of utterly corrupt people to another set of devilish,lying,utterly corrupt,extremely parochial bigots.
We owe it to humanity to ensure they leave that office that has cost us innocent lives,of men,breadwinners,women and children;pain,disgrace and economic misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by hucienda: 2:19pm On May 19, 2018
Factions causing parallel confusion in that party all over the place.

No wonder they kept postponing and postponing.
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by fergie001: 2:19pm On May 19, 2018
Hahahahaha

Welcome news

On my way to Egbeda,to form my own Congress..
My list is ready....this is the main one recognised by the National body......details later grin
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by fergie001: 2:20pm On May 19, 2018
doctokwus:

We ended up transferring power from one group of utterly corrupt people to another set of devilish,lying,utterly corrupt nepotistic murderers
We owe it to humanity to ensure they leave that office that has cost us innocent lives,of men,breadwinners,women and children;pain,disgrace and economic misery.
They make the devil look like a saint......
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by pope777(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
"Change begins with me"!
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
APC don Kpafuka grin
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by magoo10(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2018
APC party of confusion is about to reap the evil they have sowed .
Re: BREAKING: Division In Oyo APC As Factions Hold Parallel State Congresses by OAUTemitayo: 5:02pm On May 19, 2018
doctokwus:

We ended up transferring power from one group of utterly corrupt people to another set of devilish,lying,utterlybcorrupt,extremely parochial bigots.
By fire by force APC must be sent back to Daura.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Says PDP Members Heading FG Agencies Must Be Weeded Out / Kogi State Bye Election 2018: Yahaya Bello Agents Given Fake Inec Results / Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.