Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? (5232 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 19, 2018
This morning my close friend called me, he had gone to separate a fight, some guy held a mutual friend of ours at knifepoint, it led to a serious fracas and a heavy beating was what saved the guy held hostage. There is this female friend of ours, she is in a serious relationship with some guy E, E pays her houserent and want to marry her, E lives somewhere else, but she asks S to come and stay with her, S has sex with her all the time. Recently E noticed when he visited unannounced and found S properties in his girls house, he caused some problems but it was resolved.

This morning E showed up unannounced and found his girl C and S in the room. E held him at knife point, my friend tries to intervene and got threatened and also manhandled, he has to go and bring 4 other guys who then beat up the knife wielding guy, till he let's the guy go. What would prompt a girl in a serious relationship to keep playing games?? I know a girl who was still having sex with.a friend of ours up until a week to her wedding. Sad really

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Tallesty1(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2018
E is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by eph12(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2018
Happens to both sexes.

Fighting over a girl is not worth it. Just pack up your things and walk away
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
E is very stupid

E is a slowpoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2018
You will not see all those female monickers with sharp mouth commenting about this one. They'll later come when its a man cheating to say men are dogs. Abeg what are they now? She-goats?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by IamD18: 1:47pm On May 19, 2018
The only place Nigerian women can close their legs is in their graves.

If you like, do anything to please and care for them, them go still dey wire diiick from bed to bed.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Emytea(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2018
BCAS D WITCHES IN THERE FATHERS HOUSE REFUSE TO GO AWAY
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by coolestofall(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

If you like, do anything to please and care for them, them go still dey wire diiick from bed to bed.
Not all of them though. There r two types of girls, those that treat their pussy like a temple and those that treat their pussy as a commodity 2 d highest bidder. Its just dat those temple girls r rare. Teamcommoditymarket everywhere.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by superlanny(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2018
lets be sincere, humans are rarely content, they just want to try something eles, or want more, plus the temptations out there plenty, with plenty guys with sugar mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by kiddoiLL(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2018
They are never satisfied nau, dem dey mad... na to dey shout men are scum them sabi..
And to the Scums, Kudos to y'all. Una dey try

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by ibkayee(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2018
Lol guy aren't you the same person that told me you were hanging with 8 married men and their side chicks (who you claimed were there to make things fun) 2 days ago, gisting about their wives who busted them cheating

Lol sad really ko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
Where do women see these faithful men? God please, bless me with an understanding and faithful man. I will worship him eh..

Some get cap, no head!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2018
A gal does not love or want u. Bt u use money to entice her. Who no like money Y shud E rent her a house

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 19, 2018
It wasn't life threatening, 2day was very dramatic, my friend gave me a vivid description and it didn't go well.
ibkayee:
Lol guy aren't you the same person that told me you were hanging with 8 married men and their side chicks (who you claimed were there to make things fun) 2 days ago, gisting about their wives who busted them cheating

Lol sad really ko
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2018
E wants to marry her
ednut1:
A gal does not love or want u. Bt u use money to entice her. Who no like money Y shud E rent her a house

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
E wants to marry her
she loves the other guy. Make E go drink sniper den
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 19, 2018
I've found that a lot of girls are presumably 'single'.

They never acknowledge their partner once he's not around. I used to be a 'givenchy' to these kinds. I knew they had boyfriends but they still wanted the D on a regular.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
undecided Every male is not a man...
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

That's a fact what you said... Ask a lot of the guys that come on hols to Naija.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Ojuri20: 2:46pm On May 19, 2018
in order to compare and contrast for us to choose the best but good for those that are distance relationship because there will be no body contact involves but if not I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
E is a funny guy.

Anyway, a girl will always cjeat if she wants to no matter what you do to satisfy her.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

E is a slowpoke
E is an arindin. sad
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Amazinpeace(f): 3:05pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
E wants to marry her
E should give her assurance
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by labanj1(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
E is an arindin. sad
An oponu, an alainironu
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2018
labanj1:

An oponu, an alainironu
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

I'm a Naija girl and I have never opened my leg. What's your point? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 19, 2018
What is assurance?
Amazinpeace:
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm a Naija girl and I have never opened my leg. What's your point? grin
I just dey look u in 3D, like u don't pee... kiss.....
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by tolufase: 3:29pm On May 19, 2018
They still cheat because cheating is part of them and there are part of cheating. Its goes pari passu.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
abimic:

I just dey look u in 3D, like u don't pee... kiss.....
Lmao, I don't pee. grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
Amazinpeace:
Assurance can't make a lady stay, u seem to have trait like that lady because even if you buy people like that jet, they would start looking for those with yacht.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where do women see these faithful men? God please, bless me with an understanding and faithful man. I will worship him eh..

Some get cap, no head!
Hmmmm, some even have but don't value theirs. Oluwamae, come and see prayer o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News / Does He Want A Breakup? If He Wants One, Y Cant He Tell Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.