Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (5330 Views)

Easy Guide On How To Make Crazy Money Online With Just Your Smartphone Or Laptop / Importer And Exporter Business / Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by infinitemiles: 9:26am On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by SODEXSKI(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by emmygoldlee(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2018
I'm in : 08162004662.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Latmania: 9:59am On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:02am On May 20, 2018
For those of you that are becomining members of my inner circle this is for you.

Few months ago I started teaching people how to do this business both online and to my friends for free.

But I discovered that people do not act at all on something you teach them free simply because free information that have value, after receiving it for free, the value tends to fall to the person that got it free.

Its psychological, just search Google. Its the reason why people value diamond more than water which is very important to their life.

Simply because water is free, but diamond is not. Hence the value diamond commands.

Are you getting it
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:24am On May 20, 2018
So what do I do for someone that is interested in taking charge of their financial life.

I have decided to make the exclusive membership to my inner circle just N2000.

Surprised?? I know you are. But my goal is to raise entrepreneurs, I wanted to give out everything for free, but if I do that I won't be doing you any good at all.

So what do I do I decided to set it at that price so that every one that is really interested can key in to this opportunity.

Actually I paid 10,000 naira to learn this business, back then.

And I have to do it and gain a lot of experience on my own.

Access to this 6 months mentorship will give you access to

A comprehensive ebooks I am writing on the business. ( should be ready soon)

Comprehensive list of my contacts

Tips, ideas, product suggestions.

Access to an all mini importers forum mastermind group

The proven system for selling your products from your bedroom by using fb ads

Access to ask me any question directly.

What else

If in one month you are not already making profits from your business I promise to refund your money to you.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by mrkid(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2018
Add 07037444360
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by tosynomolara(f): 10:30am On May 20, 2018
interested,plz add me up on whatsapp... 07035235267
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:39am On May 20, 2018
So today I will continue with the factors that determine if the product you have chosen will sell.

We have talked about scarce products yesterday

and we also talked about products that are relatively cheap to buy

So today we will be talking about

Trending products

Assuming you are a mini importer and you are on Facebook and you see some one advertising a new product that whitens the teeth.

Then you check the comments and the likes and they are so plenty, man what do you do, you quickly talk to your agent and send he money to her then show her the product and boom the thing arrive and you also post your own Facebook ads and people started commenting I want this product.

You send the product to your delivery company that will help you deliver to the customers doorstep.

Then the alert comes. Why?? You saw a potential product people needed and was TRENDING and you gave it to them.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:51am On May 20, 2018
Products that have sold very fast in the past

Vagina tightener,

Posture corrector,

Sweat belt ( to reduce belly fat),

Slim tea ( you can actually import your own slim tea)

Penis enlargers

Etc

Top selling niches

Health products( very hot niche)

Security and safety products

Products that make life comfortable
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:58am On May 20, 2018
How much exactly is needed to start

Depending on the products you have seen.

Maybe 15 k or 20k.

There are products you can see on 1688.com for 200 naira but you can actually sell it for 3- 5 k depending on you.

Some one think i am joking but seriously I am not.

So my first warning is this

Before importing any product make sure you test the market by running a one day Facebook ad on the product, then if people order you tell them you ran out of stock and you will deliver when you are in stock then you can import.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by AK6464(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by bilulu(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2018
TakeMeTop:
So what do I do for someone that is interested in taking charge of their financial life.

Surprised?? I know you are. But my goal is to raise entrepreneurs, I wanted to give out everything for free, but if I do that I won't be doing you any good at all.

So what do I do I decided to set it at that price so that every one that is really interested can key in to this opportunity.

What else

If in one month you are not already making profits from your business I promise to refund your money to you.
am interested.... 08043086696
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by jinka(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2018
TakeMeTop:

What else

hehehehe...2k to join the inner circle. I know it will surely come to this.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 12:03pm On May 20, 2018
Look no one is being forced to join okay.

And besides that will not stop me from teaching people.

If you can follow up this post up, you will see how updated this tutorial will be

OK.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Darutz: 12:09pm On May 20, 2018
pls add me...08072662147
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 12:12pm On May 20, 2018
For those people that have dropped their contacts I am creating a WhatsApp broadcast list so as to get you updated. Expect the message
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by melodyogonna(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Remix10(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by imagemate(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2018
TakeMeTop:

What else

am interested here is my digit 09036024522
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Elanqy: 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
All this fake coaches are just out there to make money, they rarely even understand the business of mini importation

1 Like

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 20, 2018
i have sent you a message on watsapp.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by lecturerdabo(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
Following
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Aplaudez(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2018
TakeMeTop:
Relatively cheap to buy

Products that are relatively cheap to buy

Most times products that are advisable for mini importers are products that are very cheap so as to make your money sufficient
will love to have personal chat with you! please can you drop your whatsapp contact please!
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Blinking44: 2:46pm On May 20, 2018
TakeMeTop:
For those people that have dropped their contacts I am creating a WhatsApp broadcast list so as to get you updated. Expect the message

Hi pls add me, im interested. 08138253700
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by mercy87(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by mercy87(f): 3:02pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:20pm On May 20, 2018
OK guys if you have been following me closely you might have observed the following

To start importation first you have to search for problems that people are facing then search for products that will solve this problem example

Fat people do not like being really fat so if you show them a product that can solve their problem they will probably buy that product.

I also talked about the various hot selling niches in my previous posts. If you have not seen those posts stop reading then go back to the first page and start over.

After successfully spotting the problem you want to solve, now go to aliespress to search for this product.

Note : you are not buying on aliexpress

Then proceed to 1688.com and convert the site to English on your browser, start searching for the product link or image.

It is also very important to check if people will be interested in this product so you create an advertisement on Facebook to see how many people will want to order.

If people are interested then you simply tell them that you ran out of stock that you will deliver to them when you have new stock. Then pause the advertisement.

After seeing the product response you can then send the link or photo of the product to your Chinese agent to buy it.

She will then search for this product and calculate how much you are to pay in naira, and the bank account to pay to here in Nigeria.

She will then order the goods for you and send it through her companies logistics directly to Lagos.

Immediately the goods gets to Lagos she will then send you a message that your goods are now in Lagos.

If you stay in Lagos you can then go an clear it but if you don't you simply send money for the transport an clearance then pay them to waybill
It to your state.

Note : you only pay for the transport when the goods come.

In my next post I will explain how to go about delivering your goods to people that will buy from various states in the country.

See you guys later
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by osasuwa011: 3:40pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Gbyte02: 4:00pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Clemexy20(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2018
pls add me tu 08065351533

1 Like

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 5:31pm On May 20, 2018
If you have been following this post, you can drop all your questions below, let me answer them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / The Nigerian Army 60th Regular Course E-recruitments Has Started Today. / Administrative Jobs In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.