Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (52491 Views)

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MusicAndTrends: 3:35pm On May 19, 2018
Welcome to Our First Edition of MusicAndTrends, Today we bring you the list of Top 5 Songs You Shouldn’t skip putting on Repeat this weekend. This list was compiled based on songs with Meaningful lyrics, Good Tune you can Vibe to and not just Danceable Beat with No Meaningful Lyrics.

Top 5 Dope Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist

1- Davido – Assurance.
Davido’s newly released song which he Composed for his Girlfriend Chioma Rowland has been receiving much Airplays and Trends right from when it was released on the 30th of April 2018. In the song Assurance, Davido sang about the Love he has for his girlfriend Chioma and how he’s now happy and contented with her and calls on other girls in his life like Anita to go far away from him that he has found true Love……. Assurance by Davido is our Number 1 Pick for this Week and is worth being on your Repeat this weekend.

2- Phyno Ft Olamide – Onyeoma
Onyeoma by Phyno ft Olamide is a song that talks about showing Love and helping people around you and those who’re less fortunate than you today because tomorrow might be their turn and your kind gesture will surely be reciprocated. This song is an inspirational one and that alone made it our #2 Pick for This Weekend…. This song should be on your Repeat this Weekend.
Bonus; Onyeoma is an Igbo word which means “A kind and Good Hearted Person” in English

3- ipCraft- Aje (My Love)
ipCraft’s Aje (My Love) is another song that’s Worth your Repeat this weekend. Want to approach a girl you’re having a Crush on? This song surely has bunch of lines for you to woo your crush with. In the Song Aje, ipCraft sang about what he can do for a girl if only she becomes his Love. He also dropped lines about his intention and what he has in mind for asking the girl to become his Aje. According to ipCraft, the word AJE he used in this song means “LOVE”.

Download ipCraft- Aje (My Love) through this link- https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/16/ipcraft-aje-my-love-audio-out-now-2/

4- Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid - Fake Love
Fake Love by Duncan Mighty is Another Latest and Trending song with meaningful lyrical content currently receiving Massive Airplay’s all over the Country. Fake Love is the #4 on our Playlist.
Duncan Mighty and Wizkid’s Collaborated ‘Fake Love’ talks about Fake Love girls that stays with you when the going is good, and flees when things gets bad for you. This song is worth being on Your Repeat This Weekend!!

5- Erigga ft Victor Ad- Motivation
The fifth song that made it into our List of “Top 5 Songs That Should Be on Your Repeat This Weekend” is ‘Motivation’ by Erigga ft Victor AD. This songs, just like its title, is all about what should be our biggest motivation.

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist;

1- Davido- Assurance

2- Phyno ft Olamide- Onyeoma

3- ipCraft - Aje (My Love)

4- Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid- Fake Love

5- Erigga ft Victor AD- Motivation

What’s your review about this List? Suggest songs you think deserve to be on this list for our Next Post

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MusicAndTrends: 3:47pm On May 19, 2018
1- Davido - Assurance

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MusicAndTrends: 3:50pm On May 19, 2018
2- Phyno Ft Olamide- Onyeoma

43 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MusicAndTrends: 3:52pm On May 19, 2018
3- ipCraft- Aje (My Love)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MusicAndTrends: 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
4- Duncan Mighty ft Wizkid- Fake Love

19 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MusicAndTrends: 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
5- Erigga ft Victor AD- Motivation

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Lazyreporta(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by dominique(f): 7:44pm On May 19, 2018
Lazyreporta:
True... Bursting my head

Dominue
Come hear o �

I don't know any of these songs o, I'm so out of touch embarassed. I watched Assurance on Youtube just last week and I didn't see anything special about it.

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by veekid(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2018
Crap

23 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by phranklyn92(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
Y
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by ibkayee(f): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
Assurance is aiii

Let me go listen to the rest
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by hazan041(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:

I don't know any of these songs o, I'm so out of touch embarassed. I watched Assurance on Youtube just last week and I didn't see anything special about it.

Finally know Dominique I use to hear up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
No Aviicii?

17 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Cletus77(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
nothing special about dem sef

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by MadeInTokyo: 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
grin grin grin
The best song now is TRANSMISSION by IG Ibrahim Idris

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by chillychill(f): 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
Yamayama undecided what's so special about all of 'em..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Jaybeee(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
I disagree

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by tolexy007(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2018
phranklyn92:
Y
thank u, help me ask him oo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by plucky16(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2018
be like say op na ipman abi..... ipcraft cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by hemartins(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2018
Non of these songs are on my Playlist.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by annnikky(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
That assurance erhn lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by beautyerhu86(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
The only song I'm seeing there is Onyeoma, the rest should go and learn nursery rhymes first

19 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
I'm. Back now so from the transmissioning you did which isn't that comprehensive ehmm sorry i mean the transmitter that transmittef this transformational list didn't finish his fact right cuz i only know about onyeoma been the only meaningful song there shocked[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by IwillSucced(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
Well
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
big shaq man don dance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by ZarahBuhari: 7:51pm On May 19, 2018
Crap! Can't imagine myself playing such songs, talkless of having it on my device. I know good songs.

Nigerian artistes lacks good lyrics. I'm too old for rubbish.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by InteriorDecors: 7:51pm On May 19, 2018
InteriorDecors:
I don't know any song there

Top 3 play list

1.Transmission by kpotum idris ( no.1 billboard, rickdees, iTunes, mtn yello top 10) grin grin
2 jogodo by tekno
3 Lazy youth by Buhari (no. 1 on commonwealth chart )
sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by drasob: 7:51pm On May 19, 2018
Who is Ipcrap tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by HeyCorleone(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2018
Mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Buffalowings3(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2018
op is crazy.
I have no nigerian song on my phone

Goodbye to bad rubbish angry angry angry sad

Ok ok

Asa dey dere grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / #14thHeadies: Celebrities That Stunned And Those That Won At The Headies / What Song U Feelin Rite Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.