Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (52490 Views)

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Platony(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Platony(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
Dis is one of d reasons dat made BUHARI cald us Lazy...Imagine d rubbish!!.

Though i av dese songs in my playlist but hardly play dem becos dese ar songs for kids. Wen i av Tracks lyk:

Lil' Pump_Gucci Gang,

Migos_Walk It Talk It,

James Ingram_I Don't Have The Heart,

Michael Jackson_Break Of Dawn

e.t.c. to listen to, i go cm dey listen assurance ko

insurance nii....

For wat??

Am i a #LadyNigerianYouth angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by afonjabreed(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:

I don't know any of these songs o, I'm so out of touch embarassed. I watched Assurance on Youtube just last week and I didn't see anything special about it.
same here sissy,i've already transmission from Naija music to south african and american music
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
McGg:
enya

enya

enya

enya
enya mehn u got good songs, like=floral secret, someone say goodbye, lazy days, eclipse, book of days, only time, not all rubbish Naija songs.
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by piagetskinner(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
I don't listen to secular Nigerian songs...our artists have nothing to offer other than bad lyrics
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Samccalister: 10:32pm On May 19, 2018
I don't have any of these songs, come and bite me
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by XDaBOSS(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2018
Let me download them and listen...OP if the songs are not interesting, u go refund my data oo...
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by thambolo(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:

I don't know any of these songs o, I'm so out of touch embarassed. I watched Assurance on Youtube just last week and I didn't see anything special about it.
God bless you. You’re one of few reasonable people still existing on the surface of the earth.
I shake my head for the OP
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Elparaiso(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
Motivation by Erigga is almost at the top of my most played playlist. That song just speaks to me in a whay I can only feel, not understand.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by samisj4real(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
9ja muzik is shit..
Listen to Eminem x ed sheren RIVER That's good music
N.b I can't date a girl that listens to 9ja jamz
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
Playlist god, we've hear you
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by goldtube(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2018
op just say u want advertise ipcraft
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by zico70: 11:26pm On May 19, 2018
Only fakers wont appreciate their own artists . Duncan X wizzy
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Rick9(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
Crap
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Promiseisaac(m): 12:50am On May 20, 2018
I have 2 out of three listen here, I no try?
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Joemarvel(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2018
dancok:
enya mehn u got good songs, like=floral secret, someone say goodbye, lazy days, eclipse, book of days, only time, not all rubbish Naija songs.
flora secret ,china roses ,so i could my way,dark sky island use them to inspire myself from the bathroom till day ends
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by khvnggift(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2018
Nigeria songs sucks. America hip hop all d way
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2018
InteriorDecors:
sad sad

@ Rick Dees... Rick Dees on the weekly top 40 on cool FM. Bro I feel you die. grin
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by McGg: 7:30am On May 20, 2018
dancok:

I had all these in my phone before I lost that phone... you know what? thanks for reminding me but u have ebudea, anywhere is, China Rose, Athair Ar Neamh, Caribbean blue, A day without rain, amarantine, only if etc.
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by jibs4lv(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2018
hazan041:

Finally know Dominique I use to hear up and down
Now that you know Madam Dominique you don know person .

Oya sit tight cox you may land in nairaland jail .
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:36am On May 20, 2018
Paradise by Ed Singer

https:///rmbdFsRHPt?amp=1

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Unluckrees(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2018
Elparaiso:
Motivation by Erigga is almost at the top of my most played playlist. That song just speaks to me in a whay I can only feel, not understand.

Pls which music player is dat?
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2018
This op has a poor taste
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by daveP(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2018
A song well written and sang by sarkodie or fally ipupa will win an award ahead of all these dopeless songs you listed. onyeoma sef na just constant repetitions. The rest looks typical.

musicandtrends pls...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Wizaugpet(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2018
Is that Erigga goddamn such Face... undecided
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by ChisomDgreatest(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2018
plucky16:
be like say op na ipman abi..... ipcraft cheesy

the niggur wan blow with corruption..

no 3 on playlist.... Imagine!
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by omotee1234(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2018
Kana olamide wizkid
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by kenny1313(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2018
ERIGGA motivation is my favorite!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Elparaiso(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2018
Unluckrees:

Pls which music player is dat?

Samsung Music
You can download it from Google Play Store.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Landuphil(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2018
Who be ipcraft again?
None of these songs they my list sef.
Op way post this thing head no dey okay.
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Landuphil(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
ruggedtimi:
big shaq man don dance
Abeg, where you download that song?
I tried downloading it but the link keeps redirecting.
Re: Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! by Produke(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
Erigga's motivation is number one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / #14thHeadies: Celebrities That Stunned And Those That Won At The Headies / What Song U Feelin Rite Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.