Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 (7897 Views)

I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. / The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Aldebaran(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q-TxUjNRrA

O. K

Are you a believer in Christ

A practicing Muslim

An Athiest

What do you think about this VIDEO cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 19, 2018
These are glitches in the Matrix. We are living on a 3D Simulation projected from a 6D Reality, so sometimes the Cosmic Computer hosting our torroidal plane within the Simulation experiences glitches which causes exposure of the magnetism, sound frequencies to local eyes and ears to the dark energy spectrum which is outside the Infrared and Ultraviolet spectrum beyond the visible spetrum of light, where our local eyes are designed to accommodate. The birds responded to the magnetism and vibration of the frequency of sound which is beyond the decibels that the human ears can even decode.

When that occurs our senses perceive the background sound and sights of the architecture that generates our current reality in the matrix, which actually is 4% to 7% of the Created Reality, considering the fact that our dimension is just one of the many.

These can happen accidentally, but sometimes it is orchestration to generate massive fear within the lower density of vibration, so as to generate a certain energy of certain bandwidths to power the Simulated System.

I have personally had a glimpse of the Cosmic Computer hosting this world, so these things are not new to me. But for those who worship these entities via religions and dogma, I laugh at all members of religions, because they are actually very ignorant of these things. They pray in fear and shout because they have no idea how the system works and what this world is.

And I have decided to keep my mouth shut and enjoy in my understanding of the dynamics of this great Cosmic Simulation designed by the Demiurge.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by kayusdguy(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by anibirelawal(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
Solstar, are you for real ?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by falcon01: 10:41pm On May 19, 2018
what the f*ck!!! i spent 17 minutes watching this piece of sh*t and i still dont see anything there!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2018
anibirelawal:
Solstar, are you for real ?

Sure, I am for real. If you have an alternative explanation to it, you can share, but I am telling you what I know, and not many people have access to the information from the backstage of the universe.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by kmaster007: 11:40pm On May 19, 2018
I no dey understand d logic.... anyone with mighty formula
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Oceanrep: 4:30am On May 20, 2018
08037361649 Whatsapp me to join our free online snail farming training lecture.. You will never regret the information you will get. It worth the time .. Empower our self with the environment factors around you.. Thanks hope to see you ...whatsapp--- 08037361649 /BT0aTVTHujL8fBrEz9mJpP
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by gqboyy(m): 4:54am On May 20, 2018
This is just a sci-fi movie
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by SporaD8: 7:30am On May 20, 2018
Solstar:
These are glitches in the Matrix. We are living on a 3D Simulation projected from a 6D Reality, so sometimes the Cosmic Computer hosting our torroidal plane within the Simulation experiences glitches we causes exposure of the magnetism, sound frequencies to local eyes and ears to the dark energy spectrum which is outside the Infrared and Ultraviolet spectrum beyond the visible spetrum of light, where our local eyes are designed to accommodate. The birds responded to the magnetism and vibration of the frequency of sound which is beyond the decibels that the human ears can even decode.

When that occurs our senses perceive the background sound and sights of the architecture that generates our current reality in the matrix, which actually is 4% to 7% of the Created Reality, considering the fact that our dimension is just one of the many.

These can happen accidentally, but sometimes it is orchestration to generate massive fear within the lower density of vibration, so as to generate a certain energy of certain bandwidths to power the Simulated System.

I have personally had a glimpse of the Cosmic Computer hosting this world, so these things are not new to me. But for those who worship these entities via religions and dogma, I laugh at all members of religions, because they are actually very ignorant of these things. They pray in fear and shout because they have no idea how the system works and what this world is.

And I have decided to keep my mouth shut and enjoy in my understanding of the dynamics of this great Cosmic Simulation designed by the Demiurge.
You again!
Well if you could use a lay-man language, many peeps here will understand. But then a lay-man attempt to explain the concept will become a total Mumbo-Jumbo.
Simply put, our physical body is just not fully equip - has limited feature to receive, perceive, and interprets the full length and depth and height of realities in the universe.
More like someone who start learning the English alphabet at letter "G" and stopped at "P" only to be face with reading a full script!

1 Like

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Onyenna(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2018
SporaD8:

You again!
Well if you could use a lay-man language, many peeps here will understand. But then a lay-man attempt to explain the concept will become a total Mumbo-Jumbo.
Simply put, our physical body is just not fully equip - has limited feature to receive, perceive, and interprets the full length and depth and height of realities in the universe.
More like someone who start learning the English alphabet at letter "G" and stopped at "P" only to be face with reading a full script!

..And the person would have no other choice but to Transmission the Transmitter....

2 Likes

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by realmindz: 9:50am On May 20, 2018
.Either this video is true or false does not alter the fact that we are not in this gigantic universe alone...there is possibility for several hundreds of thousands of races and beings out there.

The universe has enough space to accommodate up to billions of different races that may never come into contact with one another in millions of years.

My sympathy goes to this ignorant homo sapiens race who think the world revolves around them. Religion is not even helping matters, religion has succesffuly caged the minds of humans to think outside their blue planet and to see lights they see in their tiny space (sky) as revelations of their gods...its a shame. This has nothing to do with your Jesus or Allah or whatever....

See those African ignoramus speaking in madness calling the name of a dead jew over a phenomenon that might involve other beings from outer space with a superior technology. Just like how cave men would have screamed at the gods of the ocean or sky when they see a jet fly over their skys.

The world is far bigger than your little world that religion has caged you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by haywire07(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2018
Solstar:
These are glitches in the Matrix. We are living on a 3D Simulation projected from a 6D Reality, so sometimes the Cosmic Computer hosting our torroidal plane within the Simulation experiences glitches we causes exposure of the magnetism, sound frequencies to local eyes and ears to the dark energy spectrum which is outside the Infrared and Ultraviolet spectrum beyond the visible spetrum of light, where our local eyes are designed to accommodate. The birds responded to the magnetism and vibration of the frequency of sound which is beyond the decibels that the human ears can even decode.

Some humans always want to find mortal answers to everything. Hence, they call it 'science'
But people like you just want to show off that 'I sabi book' or 'I'm intelligent and I know more than my fellow humans'

Bros, since you know how everything works, please who designed your "cosmic computer" .

You are exhibiting madness already in the name of study of cosmology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by odysey: 10:56am On May 20, 2018
haywire07:
Some humans always want to find mortal answers to everything. Hence, they call it 'science'
But people like you just want to show off that 'I sabi book' or 'I'm intelligent and I know more than my fellow humans'

Bros, since you know how everything works, please who designed your "cosmic computer" .

not really He mentioned he didn't want to say anything ... I guess people who speak aint. appreciated
Still I felt he dropped pointers
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 11:47am On May 20, 2018
What type of weed you smoke bruh?
Solstar:

4 Likes

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by fr3do(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2018
Tornadoes and water sprouts die out on their own
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by anibirelawal(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

Sure, I am for real. If you have an alternative explanation to it, you can share, but I am telling you what I know, and not many people have access to the information from the backstage of the universe.

Your logical explaination amused me.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 20, 2018
haywire07:

I often wonder, why so many illiterates gather in one country. You guys are just too silly.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Fidelismaria: 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

You've got my attention

Go on

Don't stop

Who/what is DEMIURGE
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
anibirelawal:

Your logical explaination amused me.
Obviously, information of these nature are often amusing to the less intelligent. I am not surprise at all. You do not give Gold to pigs and expect them not to put them into their muddy mines.

2 Likes

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by anibirelawal(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:
Obviously, information of these nature are often amusing to the less intelligent. I am not surprise at all. You do not give Gold to pigs and expect them not to put them into their muddy mines.

You must be an Atheist, right?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by balaclava: 1:24pm On May 20, 2018
People who think they know alot don't truly know much. People who know much knows they know just a little in all that is available to be known.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2018
realmindz:
.Either this video is true or false does not alter the fact that we are not in this gigantic universe alone...there is possibility for several hundreds of thousands of races and beings out there.

The universe has enough space to accommodate up to billions of different races that may never come into contact with one another in millions of years.

My sympathy goes to this ignorant homo sapiens race who think the world revolves around them. Religion is not even helping matters, religion has succesffuly caged the minds of humans to think outside their blue planet and to see lights they see in their tiny space (sky) as revelations of their gods...its a shame. This has nothing to do with your Jesus or Allah or whatever....

See those African ignoramus speaking in madness calling the name of a dead jew over a phenomenon that might involve other beings from outer space with a superior technology. Just like how cave men would have screamed at the gods of the ocean or sky when they see a jet fly over their skys.

The world is far bigger than your little world that religion has caged you all

You are smarter than most of them here, but actually, the other beings are not out there, they are here too, but outside our allocated spectrum of sight, outside the UV-Visible Light-IR bandwidth. What is called Dark Energy is just the other dimensions outside of visible light spectrum. Some of us have had a glimpse of the spectrum outside the allocation human bandwidth and there by understand that the Universe is not something that even the base human beclouded by religion can understand.

To understand the Universe, you must understand Frequency, Wave, Magnetism and Force Fields, and this is not something religionist are good at.

In the ancient days, when computers did not exist, it was necessary to use terms and symbols to explain the forces of the universe, so words like Demons were used to describe negative polarity, and words like Angels were used to describe positive polarity. Words like Ocean of Love was used to describe Unified Field at Zero point, but many people are so confused and are not able to update their vocabulary, so they end up worshiping deities in place of planetary systems, worship Holy Spirit in place of Aether etc etc.

The mumbo jumbo is why Africa remains backward. They are so sure of their stupidity that they insult anyone who comes here to enlighten them on what the information means, even when they do not even understand their holy books.

Religions started in the Age of Illiteracy, where the only few people who knew how to read the scrolls, collected stipends from thousands who gathered around them to be read to. So, the preachers of today, are an addiction of the illiterate culture of the past.

Today people know how to read, yet they still go to worship centers to be read to, and they pay offering for being read to.

I often wonder if religious people have lost their minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by realmindz: 1:29pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

I often wonder, why so many illiterates gather in one country. You guys are just too silly.

I tell u, it beats my imagination how a people can be so silly....the depth of human ignorance can't be comprehended.

It's a human thing to have their minds so limited to their reality alone, but we have a good percentage of humans who have gone outside their reality in search of meaning, these guys are the ones who brought the inventions we all enjoy today.

But in this part of the world, I wonder why these kind of people are just so scarce and rare to come by. Majority are eternally foolish and ignorant and will rather die in the bliss of ignorance than open their minds outside their reality....

1 Like

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:

Canadian cannabis laced with ugwu and some alligator Pepper, a finger of garlic, ampiclox and tramadol (750mg)

quite the bomb ain't it?
it takes u to level 9, beyond the clouds and u ain't flying this time, u walk on the clouds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by haywire07(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

it would be nice if you can take your family out of our world and go outside your imaginary Ice boundary.

Werey jati jati. Your mates are in the psychiatric ward

1 Like

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 20, 2018
anibirelawal:

You must be an Atheist, right?

I am not an Atheist, but I am not also Religious. I know there is a Prime Creator, and I know there are Gods, so many of them, not one God, and I also know we have Humans and other Humanoids.

Human Beings mission is to evolve into Gods, and when you get to that point, you can have access to information about the Prime Creator.

Note that these are levels of existence; As Man is, God once was, as God is, Man may be. This world is just a Simulated School to upgrade our minds to the awakening of conscious awareness. Then activate your energy centers to get your DNA codones wired for access to Extra-terrestrial data, ETs are the Gods of the Holy Books, they created us, but they themselves are Created Beings who grew billions of years ago from lower entities and they created us, we call them Demons, Archons, Gods etc. But then, Humans got fooled into a One God Matrix system of control and the world has never been the same again.

Take for instance, in the Christian Bible, God of Bible commanded Israelites to kill the Palestines aka Phillistines and God of Israel demanded Human and Animal Sacrifice just like the African Gods did. Does this not send a message to you ? Why would a God who created all Human beings equal, decide that it is better to kill the Phillistines ? It shows that being is not a fair and just being, hence Different Races where designed and DNA sequenced by different ETs we call Gods.

These information are in public places but Africans do not read, at least most Africans, so we are stucked on the worship program designed for the ignorant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2018
haywire07:
it would be nice if you can take your family out of our world and go outside your imaginary Ice boundary.

Werey jati jati. Your mates are in the psychiatric ward

u dey mind the jaguda?

I tot he said he has experienced the supernatural and understands why all things happen and his allocation has been increased bla bla bla, yet he cannot understand why so many foolish people surround him all the time!

it's simple, wise words to a foolish person will always be considered as nonsense

foolish words to a wise person will still be considered as nonsense.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2018
realmindz:

I tell u, it beats my imagination how a people can be so silly....the depth of human ignorance can't be comprehended.

It's a human thing to have their minds so limited to their reality alone, but we have a good percentage of humans who have gone outside their reality in search of meaning, these guys are the ones who brought the inventions we all enjoy today.

But in this part of the world, I wonder why these kind of people are just so scarce and rare to come by. Majority are eternally foolish and ignorant and will rather die in the bliss of ignorance than open their minds outside their reality....

as u r one of those rare people that we are fortunate to have with us and u have also ventured outside the standard reality scope and now u see creatures outside infrared and uv spectrum.........

one question: what have u invented and what impact has this ur transition had on the society?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2018
realmindz:

Absolutely spot on.

I have been involved with developing Robots and AI programming of late and I have not seen any Nigerian in the forums or the telegram groups and I really feel sad that I come from this Dark Continent.

What baffles me is that most of the people here on this forum arguing have not read a book each year, yet they think they can understand what someone who reads over 50 books a years writes. And even when the books are not enough, one has to tune into alternate frequencies to download information which are hidden from Humans.

Our people are just a dumped down version of what it means to be humans. It is a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

Absolutely spot on.

I have been involved with developing Robots and AI programming of late and I have not seen any Nigerian in the forums or the telegram groups and I really feel sad that I come from this Dark Continent.

What baffles me is that most of the people here on this forum arguing have not read a book each year, yet they think they can understand what someone who reads over 50 books a years writes. And even when the books are not enough, one has to tune into alternate frequencies to download information which are hidden from Humans.

Our people are just a dumped down version of what it means to be humans. It is a pity.

u mean Radio biafra?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:

The organic one that grows in your late father's backyard.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etx-ng Is A Major Scam / What Kind Of Weird-looking Animal Is This? (photo) / Long Awaited Nocen Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn(b.ed) Post Utme Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.