Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (42299 Views)

Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk / Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy While You Enjoy The Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by adamasmag: 7:34pm On May 19, 2018
wink cool cool
famiebee:

Nice one op
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 19, 2018
ngwababe:

It's ain't self medication, and doesn't damage any vagina flora cause it's for external use only. And I think the only content of vaginal cream is just clotrimazole! Please I'm not talking about all those triple-action creams oo, like funbact A, epiderm,etc. I'm talking pure vagina creams like mycoten, they ain't harmful!
@bolded, you should educate yourself first before you educate others.
My sister, not willing to argue with you, I am speaking from a medical point of view.
Besides , when you say a vaginal cream wouldn't damage the vaginal flora cos its for external use, I look at such statement with pity cos its obvious you haven't gotten a grasp of the terms flora and external. Pls don't mislead undiscerning ladies here. Mucosal surface which is what the vagina has is not "external". Its well vascularized and as such , absorption of medications is high.
Before anyone uses a medication, let the doctor be consulted. Why advocate for mycoten cream, who says vaginal infection has got to be fungal?
Besides, from my interaction with female patients who have been diagnosed with vaginal infections, most of them prefer I prescribe tablets to creams or pessaries. And the tablets work just fine with fewer incidence of re-infection. Even the village women know wosup, how much more the hipstar ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by weyreypey: 7:43pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Do ladies still need these lecturers? I personally don't need to be taught on how to maintain my vagina.
Proof please.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by lobell: 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Do ladies still need these lecturers? I personally don't need to be taught on how to maintain my vagina.

She say na maintain, like say na car engine.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by imitateMe(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2018
KhadyM:
Majority of people viewing this thread are MEN... I wonder why undecided
They feast on it na. We are all stakeholders.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2018
Op how we go do na!na 2 manage d fishy smell like DAT,man na mangrin
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 19, 2018
lobell:

She say na maintain, like say na car engine.
Lol my broda i taya o,maintain ko,fix ni?grin
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by HeyCorleone(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:

Your obsession with your vagina is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Rozaytee: 8:28pm On May 19, 2018
KhadyM:
dem be ashewo people
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
not every Lady is enlightened as you are. Think about it. I doubt if you know how many ladies have benefited from ths post.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2018
Glorylynn:
Upon everything boys still no go hear,bacteria bacteria sounds undecided
lol. By the time agro catch you during romance, you go eva think of bacteria dat time? grin, if not for the fear of infection, you no go think of latex sef. By the way, that's the way God created female and that's why they must maintain a high level of hygiene always. Panties must be changed after work and after shower before they retire to bed. The bacteria in their genital isn't harmful though. Did you know the penicillin you use to cure bruises and wounds are fungi?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Dafreeguy(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2018
MsFaith:
I just book space for nothing.
So u learnt nothing?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Dafreeguy(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
Okuchris:
helpful
You look buriful

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 19, 2018
Aniedi30:
Not easy to be a Girl child..... Have respect for woman
I concur
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by ngwababe(f): 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
EsotericMonk:

@bolded, you should educate yourself first before you educate others.
My sister, not willing to argue with you, I am speaking from a medical point of view.
Besides , when you say a vaginal cream wouldn't damage the vaginal flora cos its for external use, I look at such statement with pity cos its obvious you haven't gotten a grasp of the terms flora and external. Pls don't mislead undiscerning ladies here. Mucosal surface which is what the vagina has is not "external". Its well vascularized and as such , absorption of medications is high.
Before anyone uses a medication, let the doctor be consulted. Why advocate for mycoten cream, who says vaginal infection has got to be fungal?
Besides, from my interaction with female patients who have been diagnosed with vaginal infections, most of them prefer I prescribe tablets to creams or pessaries. And the tablets work just fine with fewer incidence of re-infection. Even the village women know wosup, how much more the hipstar ladies.
[/b][b]

Well said, we not quarrelling. Tablet is fine and best but I'm just talking from the side of prevention. If you can remember what I listed as my points, I said, always see your doctor once there's a growth or abnormality. And also why I said use vagina cream is when ever one makes use of a dirty restroom. Maybe the continous part of it didn't go well with you, although the suggestion came from a doctor, sorry and Thanks though!
On the village part and hipstar ladies, believe you me 70% no know anything. Cause if they do, una no go dey complain much. Thanks again
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by TourismMan(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
maryjan8:
Thanks for the information

Chloe88:
Very educative.
Thanks op cool

Hmmmmmm

I see so many female nairalanders thanking the OP. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
KhadyM:
Lolzz well for me i just came to laugh my ass off cos i know the comments will be crazy as hell grin
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by smartbros(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:

hmmm, i like your vagina.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by GOFRONT(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2018
grin grin

Abeg no carry laff kee me grin grin
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by fluffylarose: 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks for the information.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks for the piece
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by CocoaOla: 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
ewww Disgusting thread!
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Deltatoto: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
maryjan8:
Thanks for the information
ur own dey oooze shey?

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by abimicko: 10:26pm On May 19, 2018
Don't know the reason why some guys are just to childish for God sake. This is a very sensitive matter.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by GGirll: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
Most soaps are not advisable for d vagina.....to wash your vagina I advise you squart n wash thoroughly with water don't even add dettol....this is because most foreign soaps are polluted with carcinogenic substances that have proven to cause cancer of d uterus or cervix...avoid multiple sexual partners....and abstinence is still d best key to avoid stories th a touch....I have a video of a guy who has warms coming out from his penis who claimed that he did ritual with his penis that whoever he sleeps with he ejaculates maggots inside d vagina of his victim's who later dies after some days n He will boo with raw cash.....I can't load d video would have done so....Pls advise your girls n friends to close up n live long...
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by conehead2018: 10:48pm On May 19, 2018
grin
kimbraa:
don't believe you till I smell it....
angry
kimbraa:
don't believe you till I smell it....
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Odogwuskido(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2018
akeentech:
Most of all these girls just fine for face, their puss.y smells like rotten egg.
I concur with you
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by okachie1(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Hand your gf your phone to read the article 'cause I don't need it as she does.
Typical Nigerian chick... lol grin See who dey talk? If my girlfriend happens to read this she wont budge but take it in good stride/reminder on how to improve on her coochie hygiene...for the fact u are budging over an article that tends to serve as a reminder for ladies it shows u have a problem downstairs shikena.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Odunharry(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Some actually need it
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 19, 2018
fairfora:
not every Lady is enlightened as you are. Think about it. I doubt if you know how many ladies have benefited from ths post.
You don't get it. Learning how to wash your vagina and clean menstrual mess is what teenagers do. I can't be learning how to take good care of my vagina now 'cause I've been doing that for years which I consider the first thing every girl should learn. Anyone that walks about with a smelly pussy obviously has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by vanhayor(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Lol...
When you bf's head does the job
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2018
vanhayor:

Lol...
When you bf's head does the job
LOL, I have never dated a guy that doesn't give head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.