Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths (29675 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by ebi14: 6:09am On May 21, 2018
Glay:
Doctors are really endangered species. So much hate...

If you're a doctor reading this, please save up as much as you can and run from this shįt hole country as fast as your legs can carry you.

Two of my cousins ported 2 weeks ago grin , many more are escaping in swarms.. I was at MMA a few days ago, you go fear exodus shocked
really endangered..... so much hate n bitterness everywhere.
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by ebi14: 6:16am On May 21, 2018
Leopantro:

so you still believe in a president who currently rules without a certificate and allows insecurity to be the norm and prefers to travel out of the country for treatment to save the health sector?

i would have said you need to see a doctor but since you dislike them please see a pharmacist.
lol

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Aldebaran(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2018
Say No To Drug Abuse cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Amarabae(f): 6:48am On May 21, 2018
danilmo:
lol.. cry

lol, my friend is here again ,
biko how many johesu left since January. show us statistic and lemme show u medic statistics..
u go fear margin

I never do mistake see ur post in support of doctor once,
always hate speech, hia
are they responsible for ur predicament abi na wetin..

lol..

they will b replaced by those that can't pass USMLE ..

no wonder u always jam the bad ones u call malaria and typhoid doctor..

now ur frustration level is on grade A
Nigeria degree nurses are more recognised and needed in western countries than doctors who sometimes end up as janitors and cab drivers there.
Ask around.
Don't worry, when you graduate, Oriaku Amarachi will send you to North Korea to practice
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Geesaintagape: 6:51am On May 21, 2018
Our blame govt kwontinu.
U 4got to include food n water manufacturers as to head nafdac. U.focus only on drug which is far secondary role.
Food na the main reason 4 creating nafdac b4 we all eat poison. Buhari no send our lab, drugs etc but eat our food
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by storms: 6:52am On May 21, 2018
Incorrect facts Dr Paul was a pharmacologic with a PhD
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by storms: 6:54am On May 21, 2018
Incorrect facts Dr Paul was a pharmacologist with a PhD
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Amarabae:

Nigeria degree nurses are more recognised and needed in western countries than doctors who sometimes end up as janitors and cab drivers there.
Ask around.
Don't worry, when you graduate, Oriaku Amarachi will send you to North Korea to practice
grin grin

Lmao, out of all the untruthful comments, yours is the most pathetic. Even Canada with its stringent residency rules has a ton of Nigerian doctor's. Our doctors dey try abroad abeg

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Segeshow: 7:24am On May 21, 2018
That's how they fabricate lies to score cheap public sympathy points. Dr Paul Orhi is a pharmacologist. They ignore the truth and be spewing all kinds of falsehood. When patient dies or does not get better, they will hide behind doctor and say na your patient. How many JOHESU get sued for negligence? Yet they want to share glory in "making the patient better". Arrant nonsense, me wey go operate abdominal gunshot late into the next day and must report 8am the next morning for ward rounds while they lumber home at that time to go and sleep as their SHIFT done end. We sometimes go days without getting more than 3-4 hrs sleep and you're still on call. When the surgeon leaves a gauze in the abdomen, why are scrub nurses whose job it is to do the swab count never called to panels?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by kaleidoscope: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
uloewa:

Doctors prescibe. Ever heard of pharmacists prescription? [b]The rivalry is because most pharmacists are rejects from medical school. They all set out to be doctors first , when they cannot make it they become pharmacists [/b]DR ORHI iS A DOctor that has done more work in pharmacology than medicine. Is it not dora that gave her friend emzor the license to manufacture codeine. Is it doctors that sell codeine to street users in cartons. These pharmacists have become shameless drug barons if they can stoop so law to bring about the reversal of th ban on codeine. Did mr pharmacist making noise there see any foreign brand of codeine causing problem? Was it not nigerian brands that were being abused? Who manufactured those brands? Doctors? No pharmacists like him. I dont blame him, if the minister had arrested the pharmacists in the bbc documentary, he will not have mouth to be talking trash

I find it quite embarrassing and distasteful reading this from you... You started well by trying to educate the person you quoted on the obvious misinformation he has, only for you to do worse... @ the bolded
Very embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by danilmo: 7:42am On May 21, 2018
Amarabae:

Ask around.
grin grin

emmm,lol, naso,

obvious deceit,
I love it so much wen people deceive themselves..

lol...

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Praktikals(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2018
drjay1:
To blame the Nigerian doctor for drug addiction shows a very shallow way of reasoning.
The problem with us as a nation boils down to hatred. Things will only get better when we see beyond our selfish gains and look for practical ways of solving problems.
I fink the op made valid points : That pharmacists are better DRUG ADMINISTRATORS. And that health care administration should not be the EXCLUSIVE PRESERVE of doctors

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by sogodihno: 8:25am On May 21, 2018
uloewa:

Doctors prescibe. Ever heard of pharmacists prescription? The rivalry is because most pharmacists are rejects from medical school. They all set out to be doctors first , when they cannot make it they become pharmacists DR ORHI iS A DOctor that has done more work in pharmacology than medicine. Is it not dora that gave her friend emzor the license to manufacture codeine. Is it doctors that sell codeine to street users in cartons. These pharmacists have become shameless drug barons if they can stoop so law to bring about the reversal of th ban on codeine. Did mr pharmacist making noise there see any foreign brand of codeine causing problem? Was it not nigerian brands that were being abused? Who manufactured those brands? Doctors? No pharmacists like him. I dont blame him, if the minister had arrested the pharmacists in the bbc documentary, he will not have mouth to be talking trash

your brain is obviously not functioning, your first lines sold u out, all pharmacist were rejected from medical school? why are people these dumb?. So their is no pharmacist that chose pharmacy as a first choice? your brain is really not working. it's a pity.

one thing I know, and is also visible to the blind is that NAFDAC fare better under Akunyili(a pharmacist) than under Paul orhili( a medical doctor). And those shouting mass exodus, abeg! u guys should leave quickly, their are many umeployed doctor that will willingly replace you.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by ruffhandu: 8:30am On May 21, 2018
DjCandyMusic:

get OK after your generation baa??

My brother, I'm trying to make it happen in mine.
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by olalekanadewum(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2018
sogodihno:

your brain is obviously not functioning, your first lines sold u out, all pharmacist were rejected from medical school? why are people these dumb?. So their is no pharmacist that chose pharmacy as a first choice? your brain is really not working. it's a pity.

one thing I know, and is also visible to the blind is that NAFDAC fare better under Akunyili(a pharmacist) than under Paul orhili( a medical doctor). And those shouting mass exodus, abeg! u guys should leave quickly, their are many umeployed doctor that will willingly replace you.
Tell them may be they will listen
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by danilmo: 8:47am On May 21, 2018
sogodihno:

yep, replace u mean,,,
those that can't pass USmle are available to replace the brainy ones that are leaving.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2018
Stephaustin:
There is nothing one cannot see in an epistle written by a person guided by hatred and useless sentiments.

Doctors worsened drug abuse among Nigerian youths?

That some doctors misbehave does not mean all doctors misbehave; that is fallacy.
You cannot tell me that all pharmacists, lab scientists, nurses and other health workers are saints. Let each sector and individual be probed and the result will be very amazing.

Talking about NAFDAC being headed by a pharmacist as appropriate is also fallacious. NAFDAC does not regulate only drugs, but also food, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water. Are pharmacists also experts in these fields?

I just pity the poor masses that will always bear the brunt of this mess.

Please note that I am neither a doctor nor a medical student before you accuse me of sentiments.

You are not a doctor, nor a medical student as you claimed, that is why you have no idea that all the roles you highlighted up there; as not befitting to a pharmacist, actually, are the roles of a modern pharmacist as taught in pharmaceutical technology in 200l pharmacy school.

Ignorance is doing you a strong thing.

Nafdac chair is solely the role of a pharmacist.
Do Google Search on pharmacist roles.
Doctors have no place on nafdac, if you need it, go to pharmacy school.
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
but thats what doctors are trained for, to prescribe drugs.
they re doing a good job .
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by nobilis: 10:57am On May 21, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Didn't you read the article? it was clearly stated there.

Really?

So a doctor prescribing Codeine or Tramadol for someone in pain who needs it is what will make the person abuse the drug?
So immediately a person puts Tramadol in his mouth he becomes addicted to it?

That's like saying that beer parlors are responsible for alcoholism, drunk driving and accidents resulting from driving under the influence of alcohol.

There are processes by which addiction occurs.
And medically, there are drugs generally known as drugs of addiction or drugs of abuse.
Before a drug of addiction/abuse is prescribed by a doctor, he weighs the risks against the benefits.

For example, a patient had an accident and is in pain but he also has peptic ulcer.
You can't give him ibuprofen or Diclofenac or any other NSAID because they will worsen his ulcer. You have to resort to giving him non-NSAID analgesics such as Tramadol. Sometimes you might have to move up to Codeine and even Morphine. And most non-NSAID analgesics are addictive because of how they interact with their receptors in the body.
But every doctor is aware of this addictive nature of these drugs and is always cautious when prescribing them.

First, If this OP who is masquerading as a Know-it-all pharmacist knows anything about the pharmacdynamics and pharmacokinetics of opioid and non-opioid analgesics, he wouldn't have created this post.

Secondly, he is not blaming his fellow roadside pharmacists and chemists that sell these drugs to these youths without prescription.
He is not blaming them because he knows that they are the real culprits. They are the ones that hand these drugs out to these youths even when they don't come with a doctor's prescription because they believe they know more than the doctor so dispensing drugs with prescription is beneath them.
But he will blame the doctor.

That's what we see in the health sector.

If everything goes well, everyone will collect the glory and may not even remember the role the doctor played.
But once something goes wrong, everybody will blame the doctor.

So that is it.
You don't blame bars and beer parlors for alcoholism.
The solution is for pharmacists to stop dispensing drugs of addiction/abuse without doctor's prescription.
But they will not hear it.
Tomorrow they will still come and blame the doctor.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by nobilis: 12:16pm On May 21, 2018
ruffhandu:
Hmn!
Is the sales rep interviewed by CNN also a medical doctor?
Well, lots of valid points were scored. Lack of necessary collaborations, doctors appointed to head other professions (doesn't make any sense), etc.

Every profession is equally important and should be treated as such.

For me, what is happening with Tramadol and codein is same thing happening with indian hemp and cocain, just that Tramadol is a neater/cheaper option. The same corruption that has brought this country to its knees is what is happening.

They only started scrambling because CNN reported this. So all the media talks on this by Nigerians meant nothing to them? This simply shows the kind of leaders we have - no regard for the citizens. All the ban and un-ban that attended this news is simply to appeal to the international community.

This country is useless at the moment, but I have hope it'll get ok someday.

The bolded part of this your post makes no sense.
The doctor is not heading other professions.
He is heading one profession.

Laboratory Science is not a profession.
Nursing is not a profession, etc.
They are all branches of the same profession: health/medical profession.
And the doctor is at the head of that profession.

Every professional working in a hospital is a health professional and their profession is the health profession. And the head of the health profession is THE DOCTOR

The Engineer and the engineering technician are all in the same profession. Not separate professions.
And the engineer is at the head of that profession.

In the legal profession, the lawyers and judges are at the head.

In the academic profession, professors are at the head.

It goes on and on.

Why are you guys bent on upending things just to massage your egos?

You guys hate doctors but yet all of you answer doctors in your informal circles.
I have not seen any one of you that doesn't answer when called "doctor".
All of you.
Even cleaners.
Yet, all of you hate doctors.

What exactly is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 21, 2018
nobilis:

Really?

So a doctor prescribing Codeine or Tramadol for someone in pain who needs it is what will make the person abuse the drug?
So immediately a person puts Tramadol in his mouth he becomes addicted to it?

That's like saying that beer parlors are responsible for alcoholism, drunk driving and accidents resulting from driving under the influence of alcohol.

There are processes by which addiction occurs.
And medically, there are drugs generally known as drugs of addiction or drugs of abuse.
Before a drug of addiction/abuse is prescribed by a doctor, he weighs the risks against the benefits.

For example, a patient had an accident and is in pain but he also has peptic ulcer.
You can't give him ibuprofen or Diclofenac or any other NSAID because they will worsen his ulcer. You have to resort to giving him non-NSAID analgesics such as Tramadol. Sometimes you might have to move up to Codeine and even Morphine. And most non-NSAID analgesics are addictive because of how they interact with their receptors in the body.
But every doctor is aware of this addictive nature of these drugs and is always cautious when prescribing them.

First, If this OP who is masquerading as a Know-it-all pharmacist knows anything about the pharmacdynamics and pharmacokinetics of opioid and non-opioid analgesics, he wouldn't have created this post.

Secondly, he is not blaming his fellow roadside pharmacists and chemists that sell these drugs to these youths without prescription.
He is not blaming them because he knows that they are the real culprits. They are the ones that hand these drugs out to these youths even when they don't come with a doctor's prescription because they believe they know more than the doctor so dispensing drugs with prescription is beneath them.
But he will blame the doctor.

That's what we see in the health sector.

If everything goes well, everyone will collect the glory and may not even remember the role the doctor played.
But once something goes wrong, everybody will blame the doctor.

So that is it.
You don't blame bars and beer parlors for alcoholism.
The solution is for pharmacists to stop dispensing drugs of addiction/abuse without doctor's prescription.
But they will not hear it.
Tomorrow they will still come and blame the doctor.
Brilliant answer

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by lilfizzie: 12:34pm On May 21, 2018
IDEKEALUMONA:
The most corrupt set of people in hospitals are pharmacists, they steal drugs from hospital pharmacies,the least corrupt are doctors and nurses

You are just so daft. I pity those close to you.
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Wealthandjobs: 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
nobilis:

Every professional working in a hospital is a health professional and their profession is the health profession. And the head of the health profession is THE DOCTOR

The Engineer and the engineering technician are all in the same profession. Not separate professions.

It goes on and on.

You guys hate doctors but yet all of you answer doctors in your informal circles.
All of you.
Even cleaners.

It's so sad that you didn't read the article very well as revealed by your falsehood

It's either you are not a health practitioner or you believe and still recycling the lie they told you in Nigerian Medical schools.

Firstly,it is not only a medical doctor that prescribes. Pharmacists can prescribe too.

Secondly,all medications are produced by Pharmacists for the users not for the prescriber unless the prescriber doubles as the user. Pharmacists are the drug experts.

Thirdly,apart from the prescription medications,the Pharmacist doesn't need to request for a prescription form to counsel and dispense other medications. Incidentally,there are more non prescription drugs than prescription drugs.So,the prescription form is only needed for a fraction of medicines NOT ALL MEDICINES.

Fourthly,prescription form is not an order. It is a request made for the dispensing of medications and subject to the professional evaluation of the Pharmacist.In releasing the medications,the Pharmacist believes a professional apart from him/her has evaluated the user as well. The Pharmacist has a professional duty to reject prescriptions once he's not convinced.
Finally,boss of a Pharmacist is another senior Pharmacist. Any other person forming boss is a counterfeit and receiving orders from such individuals is ultra vires

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by ruffhandu: 3:08pm On May 21, 2018
nobilis:

It goes on and on.

All of you.
Even cleaners.

You need some education. Professor at the head of what? A professor of water resources can only be head of water resources, not biological sciences.

You really need to learn to think.
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by nobilis: 3:25pm On May 21, 2018
ruffhandu:

You need some education. Professor at the head of what? A professor of water resources can only be head of water resources, not biological sciences.

You really need to learn to think.

Hahahahahaha.
So much bile is in your veins.
In everything I said, this was the only one you picked up.

Whether it is Water Resources or Fire Resources, in the academic profession, the professor is at the head.

For example, in a university, you don't make a non-professor a Vice Chancellor when there are professors around.

Capisce?

Please try and clear the excess bile in your system before it becomes something else.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by nobilis: 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

It's either you are not a health practitioner or you believe and still recycling the lie they told you in Nigerian Medical schools.

Firstly,it is not only a medical doctor that prescribes. Pharmacists can prescribe too.

Secondly,all medications are produced by Pharmacists for the users not for the prescriber unless the prescriber doubles as the user. Pharmacists are the drug experts.

Thirdly,apart from the prescription medications,the Pharmacist doesn't need to request for a prescription form to counsel and dispense other medications. Incidentally,there are more non prescription drugs than prescription drugs.So,the prescription form is only needed for a fraction of medicines NOT ALL MEDICINES.

Fourthly,prescription form is not an order. It is a request made for the dispensing of medications and subject to the professional evaluation of the Pharmacist.In releasing the medications,the Pharmacist believes a professional apart from him/her has evaluated the user as well. The Pharmacist has a professional duty to reject prescriptions once he's not convinced.
Finally,boss of a Pharmacist is another senior Pharmacist. Any other person forming boss is a counterfeit and receiving orders from such individuals is ultra vires

LOL.

First of all, you quoted the wrong post to say this your rubbish.

See how you are just feeding yourself and your followers with deliberate misinformation.

Maybe you need to go and consult your pharmacy professors in school.

In Nigeria, pharmacists are not allowed to prescribe medications.
Only doctors are allowed to prescribe medications.

You can carry your head and hit it on the wall as many times as you please.
That is how it is.

You've not finished doing your own job and duty and you're trying to claim one of the duties of doctors.
Tomorrow you guys will say doctors are suppressing you when it is obvious that you guys are the ones overstepping your boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by OlivePrime: 3:57pm On May 21, 2018
Here to help you get your life back

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by ruffhandu: 4:49pm On May 21, 2018
nobilis:

Hahahahahaha.
So much bile is in your veins.
In everything I said, this was the only one you picked up.

Whether it is Water Resources or Fire Resources, in the academic profession, the professor is at the head.

For example, in a university, you don't make a non-professor a Vice Chancellor when there are professors around.

Capisce?

Please try and clear the excess bile in your system before it becomes something else.

Did you even read the post? Did you see this?
... the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) where a medical doctor,Dr Abisola Clark was appointed in 2013 in a most shocking and bizarre manner, to head the governing board of the apex regulatory board for nurses in Nigeria ...,

Do you know one can be a professor in Nursing?
Your response reeks of empty superiority complex. You need to comprehend the subject.
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2018
lilfizzie:

You are just so daft. I pity those close to you.
I can see you are one of them, it's very clear
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by OrthoDude: 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
Hm! These are degree holders - doctors, pharmacists, grad nurses, medical lab scientists - some with MScs and PhDs, engaging in petty, pseudocerebral and occasionally downright grimy e-squabbles. These are people that can easily excel anywhere in this world, the leaders and sustainers of our future healthcare ecosystem. Na so we go dey dey?
Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by WesleyPepper: 12:15am On May 22, 2018
nobilis:

LOL.

First of all, you quoted the wrong post to say this your rubbish.

See how you are just feeding yourself and your followers with deliberate misinformation.

Maybe you need to go and consult your pharmacy professors in school.

In Nigeria, pharmacists are not allowed to prescribe medications.
Only doctors are allowed to prescribe medications.

You can carry your head and hit it on the wall as many times as you please.
That is how it is.

You've not finished doing your own job and duty and you're trying to claim one of the duties of doctors.
Tomorrow you guys will say doctors are suppressing you when it is obvious that you guys are the ones overstepping your boundaries.
God bless you for your submissions so far.
Imagine those charlatans blaming doctors despite the fact that they are the major culprits.

The recent documentary by bbc was an eye opener. The dispensers dispense opoids and other control drugs without prescription just for pecuniary gains.

Their cups would be full very soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 5:20am On May 22, 2018
If you're tired of deceit due to corruption in Nigerian institutions then why not secure your health with natural medicines made from roots and herbs? Traditional medicine has been taken to the high level as tradomedical practitioners from across the globe are forming alliance to combat illnesses with medicines made from fruits,roots and herbs. I'm a health consultant you can contact US for diagnosis on our machine that will tell you exactly what is wrong in your system,diet,what you need to increase in your diet and what to stop or reduce including CTM(Chinese Traditional Medicines) that will give you perfect health. I'm Babatunde Aregbesola you can contact me on 08036361170/07081454446 our medicines are tested,trusted and Satified by SON and NAFDAC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel To Impose Second Covid-19 Lockdown / 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.