Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (31088 Views)

Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by ChangeIsCostant: 8:10pm On May 19, 2018
It was earlier reported that a Liberty Television journalist, Aminu Nurudeen, suspected to have posted the viral video showing the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, struggling to read a speech at a public event in Kano, has gone into hiding.

According to reports, the Kano State Police Command invited the reporter to its office immediately the video went viral.

Now the Kano state police command has released a press statement to that effect. Read below;

The attention of Kano State Police Command is drawn to trending headlines in some national dailies and online Media that the ’’ Police Launched prove, threaten bloggers arrest’’ over IGP’s trending video. The Command hereby debunks the news as false in its entirety and an act by mischief makers. No journalist was arrested nor invited by the Command for interrogation over the video clip.

It is crystal clear that the Command maintain cordial relationship with the State Chapter of the N.U.J, the Correspondence Chapel and e all bloggers. The Media outlets responsible for the report had their correspondents here in Kano but none consulted the Command to verify the news.

No Manhunt of any Journalist what so ever by the Kano Police Command, please.

SP. MAGAJI MUSA MAJIA,amnipr
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
KANO STATE

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/igs-transmission-video-no-manhunt-for-any-journalist-kano-police.html

1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by ChangeIsCostant: 8:11pm On May 19, 2018
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Firgemachar: 8:13pm On May 19, 2018
Ok
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Massdamm(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2018
Wu get pin mouth charger to borrow me

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by NothingDoMe: 8:17pm On May 19, 2018
Doesn't change the fact that ibrahim Idris is unqualified to be the IG of the police force.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Evablizin(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2018
Wrong news transmission,sorry,i mean,wrong transmitted news.

No manhunt transmission commissioned. Yeye people,breeze don blow,fowl yansh don open.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 19, 2018
I don die for my country, please bury me

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Righteousness89(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2018
There better not be...

But seriously President Buhari has Top class Incompetent Men and women around Him...

I think the ghost of the kano incident during the Last elections came after him..

#TopclassincompetentIG

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Paperwhite(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2018
Simply because the police knows that this stupid action will further worsen the already battered image of the IGP & the Force.
What a shame of a nation. undecidedMeanwhile the journalist in question should never lower his guards as long as this shithole government is concerned.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Jirate(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
There better not be...

But seriously President Buhari has Top class Incompetent Men and women around Him...

Buhari Himself is Also Impotent Incompetent, Period. grin

52 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Evablizin(f): 8:48pm On May 19, 2018
Jirate:

Buhari Himself is Also Impotent Incompetent, Period. grin
Gbamest comment... He transmitted his incompetency to them. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by surgical: 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
There better not be...

you can only give what you have

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by magoo10(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
Nigeria police and transmission confusion are like 5&6

16 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Pentools(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
Wetin dem sabi again....dem no wan implicate themselves again, their mumu don do...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by josepphh: 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to transmission, I
mean transmission to have effect, ehm,
apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the
recommendation, recommended formation
effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Daviddson(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
I knew it was a lie. Nigerian police isn't that jobless. Hundreds of people are insulting the President via Twitter - everyday and they have not launched a manhunt for any. Why would they do it for such inconsequential thing as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by annnikky(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
Mr Amino do not trust the police force in this buhari regime cos they'll hunt u secretly and do what ever thing they want with you and then 2mao we'll hear that he is missing undecided

You exposed Mr transmission and he won't rest until you pay for it undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by hannysur8(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
He is performing his duty
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Kingspin(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
Are we living in Europe? Time will sure overturn lie.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by coluka: 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
angry sad lipsrsealed cry
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Maket: 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
If no manhunt for journalists then there should be manhunt for the paper that reported that there is man manhunt for the journalists. Let the era of manhunt takes over transmission.

5 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by wyzoe: 9:25pm On May 19, 2018
No filter no sense on this front page.

How can police look for one man out of hundreds with camera phones.

On the same front page you're carrying news and refuting it. Dont Nairaland mods have sense or at least a BS detector?

It's high time Seun appoints competent people to moderate this forum.

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Offpoint: 9:25pm On May 19, 2018
The writer of this headline has no chill grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Maket: 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
If no manhunt for journalists then there should be manhunt for the paper that reported that there is man manhunt for the journalists.
Let the era of manhunt takes over transmission.

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Postanalyser: 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
To the journalist, please keep hiding o...you can never count on the words of people with black uniform.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Kingspin(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
Are we living in Europe? Unless nothing happen to the journalist and his family overtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by CDCEO001: 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
I don't understand any word from Buhari, same as most of the people he appointed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
Lol
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2018
That journalist brave ni. 1 million bozzaa for you

7 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by israelmao(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
please stop transmitting effect,I mean effective lie!

7 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by tolexy007(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
So it was true that commission was transmission

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Asphalting And Lightning Of Major Roads In Enugu / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan / Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.