Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress (3244 Views)

APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by nationalbusines: 8:33pm On May 19, 2018
Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed are in serious battle for the soul of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara, with both participating in parallel state congress in Ilorin on Saturday, to elect state executives. Readmore http://nationalbusextra.com/2018/05/19/saraki-lai-mohammed-divide-kwara-apc-with-parallel-state-congress/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Righteousness89(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2018
Hahahaha hahahaha
APC congress is more of War all Round the Federation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....
East to West
North to south

APC Congress= WAR

6 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by NextGovernor(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
Ĺol. We have 36 states in Nigeria but APC has made double in each state making it 72 states. Welcome on board 72 state excos

7 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by evy4ch(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
I don't know why i am happy for this crises befalling APC,GOD forgive me.but it may connect with hardship i'm facing since they took over government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by magoo10(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
With all these manifestations it is now clear that APC is not fit and cannot be trusted with conducting general elections in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by yipata: 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
It means some factions will soon pull out to join other parties. This is shaking lot of tables with selfish motives... So the real apc grass root leaders are making sure they keep the major strong hold of the party incase anything wants to happen. Saraki and okorocha should just be wise and not leave apc, but fight for their place. But Funningly what tinubu was avoiding at first is now happening. Also it's a good sign for APC, it means thier party is now a very big one, so things gats change for better or worse depending on how they handle it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by iammdshola(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
"Saraki's Problem will be solved the day he sits down and read the Constitution to understand the roles of a Senate President. He is not a Commander in Chief, there are 109 Sarakis in the NASS, he's just first among equal..."
Ovie Omo Agege

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by yipata: 9:28pm On May 19, 2018
UR WRONG, It just means they are transparent and it's a sign that they are growing. Also it's better it's happening now than postpone it and will have to deal with a much more fatter problem. If they pass this thier short test, well then we can trust them with the election. But if not........ Then we can't.

I'm
magoo10:
With all these manifestations it is now clear that APC is not fit and cannot be trusted with conducting general elections in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by nezer83: 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
yipata:
UR WRONG, It just means they are transparent and it's a sign that they are growing. Also it's better it's happening now than postpone it and will have to deal with a much more fatter problem. If they pass this thier short test, well then we can trust them with the election. But if not........ Then we can't.

I'm

NY friend will u keep quiet.
Stop processing rubbish, if were the opposition party would u reason same way.
Typical Zombie.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by magoo10(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
yipata:

I'm
you are not funny because even pry 2 pupils will not believe an adult typed the statement you made.
APC is made up of greedy and confused politicians who wanted power by all means but lack unified sense of purpose. They have in all states two factions with confusion here and there and you call it short test ,how old are you self?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
What is APC?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by MadeInTokyo: 9:49pm On May 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by syberplus(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2018
evy4ch:
I don't know why i am happy for this crises befalling APC,GOD forgive me.but it may connect with hardship i'm facing since they took over government.

You don't need anyone's forgiveness sir. You're perfectly okay.

Infact, I share your exact same sentiments. Anytime i read about the war in their party, i feel like a scored a Goal

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Firgemachar: 7:41am On May 20, 2018
Hahaha
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by kapelvej: 8:03am On May 20, 2018
evy4ch:
so am I

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Kog45(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2018
iammdshola:
"Saraki's Problem will be solved the day he sits down and read the Constitution to understand the roles of a Senate President. He is not a Commander in Chief, there are 109 Sarakis in the NASS, he's just first among equal..."
Ovie Omo Agege
Pls read the post again and pass sensible comment cos the issue is not Saraki and Omo Agege but Saraki and Lai Mohammed.

Nobody i mean nobody recognise Lai Mohammed in Kwara politics, so he is a toothless bulldog,getting ministerial slot was due to Tinubu influenced not his participation in Kwara politics.

Kwarans especially his constituency see Lai as a Lagosian and that's the more reason he always lose out in ordinary election.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Kog45(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2018
nationalbusines:
Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed are in serious battle for the soul of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara, with both participating in parallel state congress in Ilorin on Saturday, to elect state executives. Readmore http://nationalbusextra.com/2018/05/19/saraki-lai-mohammed-divide-kwara-apc-with-parallel-state-congress/
Lai Mohammed cannot slug it out with Saraki when it comes to Kwara politics,and APC in Kwara is in Saraki's pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:55am On May 20, 2018
It will be difficult to defeat Saraki in Kwara undecided

Someone who defiled his father and prevented his father from making leadership in Kwara a family business undecided

Okay ooooooo you are welcome to keep trying

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Omeokachie: 8:58am On May 20, 2018
"Serious battle"?

Between Saraki and Lai Mohammed?

This is like pitching Aki and Anthony Joshua in a contest.
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by tolufase: 9:03am On May 20, 2018
Politically, Lai Mohammed can't beat Saraki. Saraki is a smart player when it comes to politics. He will definitely outsmart Lai Mohammed. Only time will tell.
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by modik(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2018
APC and confusion Transmission are like.....

Where is that Zuma's meme sef...
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:07am On May 20, 2018
APC has nothing to offer

Bloody confused terrorist party
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by Kog45(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2018
tolufase:
Politically, Lai Mohammed can't beat Saraki. Saraki is a smart player when it comes to politics. He will definitely outsmart Lai Mohammed. Only time will tell.
You are on point. Lai Mohammed confronting Saraki is like a Lagos state commissioner confronting Tinubu.
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by talktrue1(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2018
Inec has more work to do now
Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by iammdshola(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2018
Kog45:
Pls and read the post again and pass sensible comment cos the issue is not Saraki and Omo Agege but Saraki and Lai Mohammed.

Nobody i mean nobody recognise Lai Mohammed in Kwara politics, so he is a toothless bulldog,getting ministerial slot was due to Tinubu influenced not his participation in Kwara politics.

Kwarans especially his constituency see Lai as a Lagosian and that's the more reason he always lose out in ordinary election.

And who told u saraki will survive this storm that is ravaging him in and out its a child that will still think saraki is unshakeable with all the scandal rocking him presently, he has has lost more followers/ supporters than he has gained in the recent past, even with him spending a fortune in just to keep his camp, The end of Saraki's dynasty is near, Confirm dis from (Ile Loke)Ilorin, if u are in doubt, Eyes don clear!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress by sundid(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2018
This is the time to teach Saraki a lesson and tuck him where he ought to be. The leadership of the party has allowed him to carry on with activities undisturbed. He shouldn't be assured of a ticket in APC, he should better look elsewhere. And the state party structure can't be hijacked, cos it is already against him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Minister, Audu Ogbeh, Defeated Roundly In His Country Home By PDP / African Genocides: Heartbreaking Fulani Attacks In Mali & Burkina-faso Today / Gov. Ugwuanyi Endorses Elders’ Protection Campaign #stopeldersabuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.