Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Power Of Touch Touching With Presence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of Touch Touching With Presence. (582 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Touch Touching With Presence. by Flickzvill(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2018
Have you been touched with love, where you can feel your lover’s heart in their hands?
As a woman have you been touched by a man without wanting, where the fullness of his masculinity holds you in a way that allows you to open yourself?
As a man have you been touched by a woman in a way that allows you to drop your armor and surrender to emotion?
Have you been touched with hands that hold each part of your body, to know it, to know you?
Have you been touched with tenderness, so slowly, that allows the pain deep inside of you to release through your body?
Have you been touched with presence, an act of such connection that a prayer is created in the sacred moment?
Have you been touched with a gift of pleasure, where the fire of ecstasy fills your body, your being?
Have you been touched by a mystic, where your body is the portal to the energy of life itself?

Touch is one of the most vital elements of life.
It’s a communication, a conversation.
Our touch says things far beyond our words.

It’s healing; it’s comforting, it’s nurturing. It’s a home, a sanctuary.
It’s an expression of love and a path of amazing pleasure.
It’s a language of intimacy and love, a connection that goes so deeply within us.
It’s an energy that we feel, a knowing of another in ways our words and mind can never express.
Touch is an art, a lifelong journey into ourselves, into the world of the sensual.
It’s an exploration, an endless discovery of sensation, energy, the body, emotion. Layers open to show us more and yet more. Possibilities emerge in a way that keeps us seeing there are no limits on this, the most human of expressions.

Learning to touch is an art.
It becomes a space of self-exploration as it shows me what blocks me going deeper with you.
It shows me where in my body I hold my pain.
It shows me what I’ve covered in layers of defense.
It shows me what I’ve disconnected from myself, what I’ve been disconnected from.
It shows me where the patterns of my past sit in tension, a tightness that holds me trapped in ways of being, ways of feeling that are rooted in hurt.
It shows me where I hold my shame, my anger, my frustration, my guilt…
It shows me where I have closed myself, to myself, to you, to pleasure, to love.
Touch heals.......
https://osagiesblogs..com.ng/2018/05/the-power-of-touch-touching-with.html

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Touch Touching With Presence. by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2018
smiley
Re: The Power Of Touch Touching With Presence. by Emarvel(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2018
nice

(1) (Reply)

. / 9 Ways To Talk To Woman And Make Her Love You / Adorable Photos Of Twins That Got Married To Two Besties At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.