Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Allah Reward You... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Reward You... (685 Views)

May God Reward You With Another Wife – Pastor Prays For ‘hardworking Men’ / Things You Must Do For God To Reward You | Apostle Joshua Selman / WINNER:Temitope Remmy If God Paid You An Unexpected Visit, Would He Reward You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Reward You... by Omawumi18(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2018
Re: Allah Reward You... by Sarkin: 10:10am On May 20, 2018
Omawumi18:
As-salaam alaikum brothers and sisters in islam... Ramadam mubarak.. I hate to do this but am really helpless right now. My dad's bus engine broke down since last month and these is our only means of livelihood and things have been rough ever since then. We are really suffering so much that feeding during these ramadan is a big problem. I need ur assitance to put a smile on our faces... Jazakum Allah khayran
Ganiyat O
FIDELITY

May ALLAH HELP US. I WISH I HAD SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

PLS OUR MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ND SISTERS LET'S HELP HER���
Re: Allah Reward You... by midolian(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2018

How do you want to prove yourself to be true
Re: Allah Reward You... by Omawumi18(f): 11:00am On May 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Allah Reward You... by Maamin(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2018
May YHWH provide all your need according to his riches in glory.
Re: Allah Reward You... by Omawumi18(f): 11:17am On May 20, 2018
Maamin:
Amin. Thanks bro
Re: Allah Reward You... by enilove(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2018
Omawumi18:
As-salaam alaikum brothers and sisters in islam... Ramadam mubarak.. I hate to do this but am really helpless right now. My dad's bus engine broke down since last month and these is our only means of livelihood and things have been rough ever since then. We are really suffering so much that feeding during these ramadan is a big problem. I need ur assitance to put a smile on our faces... Jazakum Allah khayran
Ganiyat O
FIDELITY

This may sound stupid to you , but just believe God and try Jesus by doing what I will ask you to do , if it does not work , come back and tell us :

Go to where the bus is packed and say " Jesus if you are the child of God , let this bus begin to work and bring money to my family within 7 days". You must lay your hands on it.

For with God nothing shall be impossible.

That is a permanent solution that will make you to trust God and not man . More so , there are so many fraudsters nowadays who take advantages of people and call the helpers 'fools'. God knows everything and has solutions to every situation .

2 Likes

Re: Allah Reward You... by 0temSapien: 3:54pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:
Both Yahweh and Allah don't have the means to help any human being. They died on our earth and were in their various afterlives, currently they are in their spiritual prisons. So it amazes me how humans expect prisoners to help them.

Re: Allah Reward You... by Maamin(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
Both Yahweh and Allah don't have the means to help any human being. They died on our earth and were in their various afterlives, currently they are in their spiritual prisons. So it amazes me how humans expect prisoners to help them.

May YHWH's raham( mercy) and khane(grace) continue to extend to you? Stay blessed!
Re: Allah Reward You... by Omawumi18(f): 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Allah Reward You... by 0temSapien: 4:49pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:

May YHWH's raham( mercy) and khane(grace) continue to extend to you? Stay blessed!
Yahweh and Allah currently have no grace, since they are held captive in their spiritual cages at the moment. Therefore i reject the gracelessness of these prisoners.
Re: Allah Reward You... by 0temSapien: 4:53pm On May 20, 2018
enilove:

This may sound stupid to you , but just believe God and try Jesus by doing what I will ask you to do , if it does not work , come back and tell us :

Go to where the bus is packed and say " Jesus if you are the child of God , let this bus begin to work and bring money to my family within 7 days". You must lay your hands on it.

That is a permanent solution that will make you to trust God and not man . More so , there are so many fraudsters nowadays who take advantages of people and call the helpers 'fools'. God knows everything and has solutions to every situation .

Things don't work that way. What she needs is money, if u have give her and her problem will be solved. No god helps any man to do physical things.
Re: Allah Reward You... by Maamin(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
Yahweh and Allah currently have no grace, since they are held captive in their spiritual cages at the moment. Therefore i reject the gracelessness of these prisoners.

Really let me double it then

May YHWH's raham( mercy) and khane(grace) continue to extend and rabah(multiply) to you ? Stay blessed!
Re: Allah Reward You... by 0temSapien: 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:

Really let me double it then

May YHWH's raham( mercy) and khane(grace) continue to extend and rabah(multiply) to you ? Stay blessed!
I understand that you mean well for me, but for your limitation in knowledge, you don't know my position in the godhood of EXISTENCE(GOD) so you are trying to bless me in the name of an inferior god. Hmm...
May my grace and enlightenment translate to you someday to free you from the untruth of religion in Otem's name, ASE! cool
Re: Allah Reward You... by Maamin(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
I understand that you mean well for me, but for your limitation in knowledge, you don't know my position in the godhood of EXISTENCE(GOD) so you are trying to bless me in the name of an inferior god. Hmm...
May my grace and enlightenment translate to you someday to free you from the untruth of religion in Otem's name, ASE! cool

grin grin
Re: Allah Reward You... by enilove(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
Things don't work that way. What she needs is money, if u have give her and her problem will be solved. No god helps any man to do physical things.

You are wrong , that is the way out not just giving financial help that is going to be temporary , but God's giving that is going to be permanent and strengthen faith .

The problems started with the car having a fault which made it to be out of service and resulting in a financial challenge. God can raise help from anywhere and from a total stranger.Even God can make the engine to start running perfectly with prayers . God can make the mechanics or friends to just assist the father and require for compensations later. God can do and do more than we expect.
Re: Allah Reward You... by Omawumi18(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Allah Reward You... by sKeetz(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2018
enilove:

Why seven days? Why not immediately ??

Come on, don't belittle Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Allah Reward You... by 0temSapien: 11:08pm On May 20, 2018
enilove:

You are wrong , that is the way out not just giving financial help that is going to be temporary , but God's giving that is going to be permanent and strengthen faith .

The problems started with the car having a fault which made it to be out of service and resulting in a financial challenge. God can raise help from anywhere and from a total stranger.Even God can make the engine to start running perfectly with prayers . God can make the mechanics or friends to just assist the father and require for compensations later. God can do and do more than we expect.

I used to think this way back then too. God(Existence) doesn't work this way. The Power of coincidence hardly favour people when they are expecting it, so they should rather go the practical way rather than the 'God can' way which doesn't work 99℅ of the time and is only functional at the expense of Natural coincidences.
Re: Allah Reward You... by 0temSapien: 11:09pm On May 20, 2018
Omawumi18:
God bless u Mr Muhammed for the 2k u sent to me.. Allah reward u abundantly...
If I get what I'm expecting this week,I will also try to send something. Take care of yourself till then.

1 Like

Re: Allah Reward You... by Omawumi18(f): 11:51am On May 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Gives Church Member A Four Bedroom Duplex In Abuja / Incase You Have Sworn To Never Stop Visiting Disco Clubs And Brothels, Read This / Is Taking Palm Wine A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.