Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President (41574 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by yazach: 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
deafeyez:

Bros what are you saying

Please Sir kindly read the post again.
I am of the opinion that the number one enemy of Nigerians are the Senate so if any of them is criminalized rightly or wrongly, I can never pity them
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Xisnin(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
When police torture suspects, they begin confessing to what they did not do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 20, 2018
praise010:
If the DPP is independent, they wouldn't have made the press release because it's unnecessary.

When the Police is through with their investigation, they will still return the suspects to Ilorin for prosecution and it is the same DPP office that will handle the matter based on the evidence deciphable from the Police investigation.

The Judiciary need to be independent from the executive. Until that is done, our judicial system will remain in disarray

are you normal?? is independence of the judiciary not entrenched in our constitution?
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by deafeyez: 12:22pm On May 20, 2018
yazach:

Please Sir kindly read the post again.
I am of the opinion that the number one enemy of Nigerians are the Senate so if any of them is criminalized rightly or wrongly, I can never pity them

Okay.

But don't zombilize yourself trying to support Buhari grin
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by kapelvej: 12:23pm On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:
[s][/s]

5%
Does it no bother you that people are called 5% in their own country

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by princemartinsG(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2018
Fellow Nigerians
Dear Nigerian youths

With the ceaseless drama and subversions the Nigerian people are made to witness daily, the biggest questions are as follows;

1. Will Nigerians ever be free from the shackles of these powerful politicians
2. When would the freedom be
3. What are the hopes of our future
4. Would the future be better or worse off
5. Can Nigeria ever get it right with these types of political elements
6. Are we the Nigerian people even set and organised to change this statusquo

These and many more are question begging for answer if we will ever have chance to rescue the soul of our Fatherland.

VOTE DEBO MARTINS

Vote National Rebirth.
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by san316(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2018
bbyby01:
Because senators address Saraki as Mr President, he began to feel he is equal with PMB. Forgetting that the votes that took him to the senate wasn't close to a million.

Very true oo

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Ayomivic(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
mysteriousman:
They want to use the same tactics they employed in roping Dino to silence him on Saraki forgetting that Saraki is the SP and a long time politician

Saraki you are a bad boy. So IGP too is not clean, now that you want to expose his dark secret he has no option than to let it die down

but kwarans know well that its not lie that alligation .Good boys are collecting salaries

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by san316(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
kaluxy007:

Tell your Buhari to come for our 5% votes in 2019, his ministers and commissioner (VP) are already doing the underground campaign

They are coming for it not because it is worth anything, just to ensure that it is an inclusive election. Just keep wailing while the incorruptible saraki gets boxed in.
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by psychalade: 12:32pm On May 20, 2018
Xisnin:
You are right, but after investigations and bank documents gives support (drawing level 16 salary from government coffers) to those obtained confessions is another matter entirely sir! angry
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Deltatoto: 12:34pm On May 20, 2018
bloggerXp77:
this lady puci smells why are u sampling her na bad market o
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:
lipsrsealed

What do u expect from a tyrant government

A report emerged few weeks ago,that evil Buhari and his cohorts want to use intimidation to muzzle out opposition and perceived enemies through any means at their disposal just to make sure they returned to power.

What is the beauty of democracy if you are using intimidation and force to coerce citizens

I know how many people this evil government killed,jailed,framed up just for them to rot in jail!

Nigerian police is our greatest enemy in this planet.

What ever comes out from their mouth is false...that's why whenever they catch or kill criminals, i don't celebrate them,coz those people they killed are innocent!

if they can shamelessly open their stinking mouth and frame Nnamdi Kanu and his royal family that he stockpile bombs in his residence of abode

I won't be surprise the treatment they are giving to the number 3 citizen!

That is an evil despotic nincompoop Buhari for u.

He has brought back his 1983 despotic rule again!

But one thing i know is that God's will must surely prevail!
You have said it ALL

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:
lipsrsealed

What do u expect from a tyrant government

A report emerged few weeks ago,that evil Buhari and his cohorts want to use intimidation to muzzle out opposition and perceived enemies through any means at their disposal just to make sure they returned to power.

What is the beauty of democracy if you are using intimidation and force to coerce citizens

I know how many people this evil government killed,jailed,framed up just for them to rot in jail!

Nigerian police is our greatest enemy in this planet.

What ever comes out from their mouth is false...that's why whenever they catch or kill criminals, i don't celebrate them,coz those people they killed are innocent!

if they can shamelessly open their stinking mouth and frame Nnamdi Kanu and his royal family that he stockpile bombs in his residence of abode

I won't be surprise the treatment they are giving to the number 3 citizen!

That is an evil despotic nincompoop Buhari for u.

He has brought back his 1983 despotic rule again!

But one thing i know is that God's will must surely prevail!
Buhari is now the owner of SaharaReporters,abi?
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Xisnin(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
psychalade:
You are right, but after investigations and bank documents gives support (drawing level 16 salary from government coffers) to those obtained confessions is another matter entirely sir! angry

While acquiring properties, politicians never use their own names.
Do you really think that a politician will pay an hired assassin with traceable money?
In fact, no politician will directly pay an hired assassin untraceable money, they would have to go
through many third parties.

I still await the so-called evidence from the police.
It is either those criminals are civil servants who happen to be cultists
or they are indeed political thugs working for some local politician.

But I don't believe that Saraki or his protege is stupid enough to directly identify with a criminal
and as with all political cases, it is more about changing opinions through newspaper than real
evidence that can stand in court.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Balet: 12:47pm On May 20, 2018
bbyby01:
Because senators address Saraki as Mr President, he began to feel he is equal with PMB. Forgetting that the votes that took him to the senate wasn't close to a million.
Thank u, that is what is really deceiving saraki. I am very sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by msylva2147(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:
[s][/s]

5%
Guy which point did you deduced from this comment that you are giving him up to 5%?
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by msylva2147(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2018
Xisnin:
very rare
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Xisnin(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2018
msylva2147:
very rare
Nigerians understand what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by ocholawealth(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
How is this justice ministry business

The whole preemptive tacit and direct move by the justice ministry makes it obvious that there is more to this case than we all thought. please let us allow the police to do her job, after all Saraki is not a saint.
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Kog45(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:
[s][/s]

5%
100%
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2018
another distraction again. .this issue will reign for another 3 weeks in the polity and in the media until another one will be cook up. .while the main issues bothering nigerians are left unattended to
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by badesco(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2018
It is like the draconian decree 2 of 1983 during Pmb rule has return fully, meaning that citizens or journalist are not free to say anything against the government.. Is this democracy or autocracy?
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by mu2sa2: 1:02pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
How is this justice ministry business
Hahahaha!Are you thinking it's a case of guilty conscience?
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
Who cares?if una like make una kill una self, I don't give a fok.

Labake1 I miss you like kilode
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by SirBunky85(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
mysteriousman:
They want to use the same tactics they employed in roping Dino to silence him on Saraki forgetting that Saraki is the SP and a long time politician
nonsense.can anyone be roped without verifiable evidence?the governor and saraki have some contact with dose arrested guys dats y dey are crying foul
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by badesco(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
SirBunky85:
nonsense.can anyone be roped without verifiable evidence?the governor and saraki have some contact with dose arrested guys dats y dey are crying foul

That means you are present when the whole thing happen, pray that your mouth will not put into wahala...are you the judge?
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by kmaster007: 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
king of thrones series.... the battle begins... Likes for IGP.. Share for Saraki...
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Mikeross62: 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
Ok
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by SirBunky85(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
fergie001:

The DPP shouldn't have made that statement especially because of their independence but in your heart of hearts,following the antecedents of this IGP and FG,do you think they will return the suspects to Ilorin?
They won't,they will keep them in Abuja under protective custody and charge the SP to court,you and I know where this game is headed.
So it's like,the Kwara DPP getting orders from Saraki wants to dance in the gutter with the IGP asserting orders from Buhari...anybody seeing it otherwise isn't telling the truth.....The big question we should ask ourselves is this:
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
d qustn u shud ask urslf is if saraki and d governor have ever had any contacts with dose arrested guys
Re: IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President by Kog45(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
Ayomivic:

Saraki you are a bad boy. So IGP too is not clean, now that you want to expose his dark secret he has no option than to let it die down

but kwarans know well that its not lie that alligation .Good boys are collecting salaries
Thank you,is it today politicians are using touts and cultists for elections that we are seeing it as new thing.

In the north the same story,the south south the same thing,also south east or do they think we forget how Tinubu was using NURTW touts and cultists during elections and many have die due to this but who investigate but now nabbing cultists in Kwara is now Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.