Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Husband You Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Husband You Need (315 Views)

Husband You Must Be Above Your Wives, With These 3 Things / 51 Facts About Your Husband You Should Know / Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Husband You Need by Pasqual(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2018
Many desire Loving husbands and HE is LOVE personified.
Many desire husbands with home and HE has more than a home.
Many want wealthy husband and HE is very wealthy.
Many want famous husbands and HE is widely known arguably in all the continent.
Many want husbands that'll understand them and HE understands all you had, are and can ever pass through.
Many want a husband that will always be with them and HE is always with us.
Many require husbands with no inlaw problem and I tell you, HIS inlaws cannot even have any problem.
Many want husbands in power and HE is not only in power but HE has all power.
I can continue to say more about HIM but I know you already have a glimpse about this Husband I'm talking about.

He is JESUS CHRIST and HE's all you need to have a better life because HE is Life HIMSELF. Why waste your life with who cannot satisfy you (the Devil) when you can have a satisfying life with Christ.

Jesus Christ is always at the door waiting for you to open up to Him. All you need is to open the door of your heart by Forsaking your sins and Returning to God.

Isaiah 55vs6,7 says "SEEK YE THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, CALL UPON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR; LET THE WICKED FORSAKE HIS WAY AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS MAN HIS THOUGHT AND LET HIM RETURN TO GOD AND HE WILL HAVE MERCY AND TO OUR GOD FOR HE WILL ABUNDANTLY PARDON"

Today, you can find HIM but tomorrow might not be yours so you should make the greatest choice of Life while you can. There's still opportunity for you today.

For HE says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of Salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time: behold, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION (II Corinthians 6vs2)

Therefore as the HOLY GHOST says: "TODAY, if you will hear His voice, Harden not your heart..." (Hebrews 3vs7,cool

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

All Lovers This Is For You! / Do you have qualities for marriage??? / What Fan ID Has Joined Together Nobody Should Put Asunder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.