Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans (57661 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Owokanpa(m): 5:20am On May 21, 2018
swiz123:
At least efe invested his money into wack songs.

What exactly is this buffoon doing with his?

Igbos are known for their willingness to invest whatever little thing they have; guess that's why they are arguably the most successful tribe in Nigeria.

With that said, miracle's mother obviously played away match with an afonja cos that boy isn't behaving like a true igbo man
And that makes her a prostitute Igbo Woman
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Revolva(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2018
when money de friends go de when money no de every body gbo sor..run away...remmeber timaya song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnMc4AbStQ
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by mafolayomi(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2018
swiz123:
At least efe invested his money into wack songs.

What exactly is this buffoon doing with his?

Igbos are known for their willingness to invest whatever little thing they have; guess that's why they are arguably the most successful tribe in Nigeria.

With that said, miracle's mother obviously played away match with an afonja cos that boy isn't behaving like a true igbo man

What are you saying in essence... that igbo women cheats on their husbands? And that is no longer a Yoruba thing? dey dere dey confuse yaself there. So that he went out to have fun means he has not or will never invest his money? wetin even concern you self? na ya money?
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by newslifeop: 9:37am On May 21, 2018
oh
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by salesforce: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
oh
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by YumMinaYum(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
feelgood:

You really have time for these guys. MiNa is still going strong, but are not going the Tolex way for tactical reasons. Nina will be having a cruise in yacht this week with 5 lucky Nina fans.

Aunty, it will help if you don't allow Nina haters to stress you. Whatever defense you put up, they'll believe what they choose to believe.

I trust you are doing ok. I miss our time during the program. My regards and stay blessed

Hey God! Look who we have here, my favourite Mina FAM! How have you been papi, how is our Darling wifey?

Eh... I had time because it was weekend oooo and you know I can't turn my eyes against Nina's bashings especially when I know the truth. embarassed

I know my Yumyums are together and waxing stronger, I know an insider that gives legit gist on them. wink yeah, I know about the yacht parry. Trust you've heard about our baby's Empire? Hair, wig and lashes, get ready to buy for wifey.. cheesy kiss

I miss Minaville too, I miss everyone of us. cry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by feelgood(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2018
Glad to know you are up to date with MiNa. I'm following them diligently with wifey o - these children have really bewitched me cheesy cheesy

Our Ninale is going places. Did you see her Abuja trip? Baby girl was given the star treatment by Abuja FAM. No other HM was so treated. I was overjoyed. The young lady is now the toast of even the HMs - see as they are courting her friendship like gold. Yesterday at Khloe's, Ceec openly said that nothing can separate she and Nina grin grin I laughed. How times change.

How are you doing? Do you hear from other team mates like Giel, etc? If you are on twitter or IG, let me know so I can connect with you. My twitter - @mcfeelgood (the Dude)

I trust you are good. And family too. Stay blessed.
Love always
#WeDieHere #MiNashippersforlife
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Giel: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
feelgood:
Glad to know you are up to date with MiNa. I'm following them diligently with wifey o - these children have really bewitched me cheesy cheesy

Our Ninale is going places. Did you see her Abuja trip? Baby girl was given the star treatment by Abuja FAM. No other HM was so treated. I was overjoyed. The young lady is now the toast of even the HMs - see as they are courting her friendship like gold. Yesterday at Khloe's, Ceec openly said that nothing can separate she and Nina grin grin I laughed. How times change.

How are you doing? Do you hear from other team mates like Giel, etc? If you are on twitter or IG, let me know so I can connect with you.

I trust you are good. And family too. Stay blessed.
Love always

Lol
I'm here. grin
Thanks, how are you doing? cheesy
How's the fam, nice that you and wifey are still following them.
I Only come out when I see people dragging my Ni grin

Apart from that I have retired to Instagram and Twitter.
That's where news is hot. And that's where are I see more love for my ni, and more Nina lovers like myself. cheesy

Nairalanders are just irrational haters of Ni( I also think they are undercover lovers of Ni grin and this is because i think they don't care about other BBN HMs. Topic about other housemates barely pass a page or 2 but topics about Ni is a sure 4 pager grin

Lool, I'm still side eyeing that Nina and cee c love because of how cee c treated her in the house. But it seems Nina has forgiven and she is happy with cee c, and it seems cee c loves Nina, so I'm OK with their love, grin still have my eyes on them. And you're right. This is someone who people looked down on in the beginning. But they are now flocking around her.

But yeah, she is surrounded by people who care for her. She has an amazing mentor in Tiannah, seems her relationship is going strong. She seems to have good friendships with my first faves koko and princess, she and cee c and anto seem part of the group. she is making money moves and has her empire come out. My fave is seriously giving me joy. embarassed I'm so glad I stan my Ni. kiss

So nice to hear from you, Promise me you'll come back for next BBN or BBA, cry
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by feelgood(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
Giel:

Lol
I'm here. grin
Thanks, how are you doing? cheesy
How's the fam, nice that you and wifey are still following them.
I Only come out when I see people dragging my Ni grin

Apart from that I have retired to Instagram and Twitter.
That's where news is hot. And that's where are I see more love for my ni, and more Nina lovers like myself. cheesy

Nairalanders are just irrational haters of Ni( I also think they are undercover lovers of Ni grin and this is because i think they don't care about other BBN HMs. Topic about other housemates barely pass a page or 2 but topics about Ni is a sure 4 pager grin

Lool, I'm still side eyeing that Nina and cee c love because of how cee c treated her in the house. But it seems Nina has forgiven and she is happy with cee c, and it seems cee c loves Nina, so I'm OK with their love, grin still have my eyes on them. And you're right. This is someone who people looked down on in the beginning. But they are now flocking around her.

But yeah, she is surrounded by people who care for her. She has an amazing mentor in Tiannah, seems her relationship is going strong. She seems to have good friendships with my first faves koko and princess, she and cee c and anto seem part of the group. she is making money moves and has her empire come out. My fave is seriously giving me joy. embarassed I'm so glad I stan my Ni. kiss

So nice to hear from you, Promise me you'll come back for next BBN or BBA, cry

Giel...Giel. Wow. Just modified my earlier post to include my twitter handle when I saw your response. Just made my day.

See update grin grin you've not changed o. You are really close marking Nini cheesy cheesy I follow them too on IG and twitter - that's where the action is. NairaLanders are still bad bellicks as before.

Good to hear from you too. Goodness I sure miss you guys. cheesy wink
Er, no abeg, I'm not doing another Big brother o. One hypertension soaked period is enough for me biko tongue
See as I dey follow dem till now even wen program don end since 1 month ago. I can't chop winch twice wink smiley

I love MiNa die. Still shipping them - this old soldier refuse to give up o grin grin Haters have tried their best to break them, but no way. My babies are still doing their thing. Privately is the new slang. Sense wee not kee dem abeg grin

Check my modified post and let's connect on twitter biko. I don't want to miss you guys too much. embarassed

I trust you are good. Keep the faith. It is still a beautiful world. You are blessed. #WeDieHere

Love always.
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by Giel: 6:45pm On May 22, 2018
feelgood:

Giel...Giel. Wow. Just modified my earlier post to include my twitter handle when I saw your response. Just made my day.

Aww I'm blushing, smiled all through while reading this mentión,
See update grin grin you've not changed o. You are really close marking Nini cheesy cheesy I follow them too on IG and twitter - that's where the action is. NairaLanders are still bad bellicks as before
Lool, that's how I follow all my BB faves. grin still keep tabs on Tboss my fave from last year, lol,
Nina just got another endorsement or was paid to advertise a product, On her IG page.

Good to hear from you too. Goodness I sure miss you guys. cheesy wink

So good to hear from you, miss you also.
Er, no abeg, I'm not doing another Big brother o. One hypertension soaked period is enough for me biko tongue See as I dey follow dem till now even wen program don end since 1 month ago. I can't chop winch twice wink smiley

Lol, to me I find the hypertension and all fun, grin that's what's makes bb season for me, having a fave and loving my fave. Through ups and downs, lol, the highs and lows, LMAO, I never tried watching a season without a fave which will save you from the hypertension, maybe start like that before you give up on bb completely? Please? embarassed

I love MiNa die. Still shipping them - this old soldier refuse to give up o grin grin Haters have tried their best to break them, but no way. My babies are still doing their thing. Privately is the new slang. Sense wee not kee dem abeg grin

I swear, loool, it's on a privacy is everything kind of thing. I'm glad miracle reassured us sha. I had a feeling that was the way they were doing it since nothing has been heard from them on this issue.
Check my modified post and let's connect on twitter biko. I don't want to miss you guys too much. :-
All right, will do, I can also always be found here. Check for me in any Nina thread or just tag me. grin

I trust you are good. Keep the faith. It is still a beautiful world. You are blessed. #WeDieHere

I'm good, and I trust you are? I will, really beautiful, thank you, you are too, lol,
In the words of Ni Ni #Godgatus cheesy

Love always.
Same.
Re: PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans by feelgood(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2018
Giel:

Aww I'm blushing, smiled all through while reading this mentión,

Lool, that's how I follow all my BB faves. grin still keep tabs on Tboss my fave from last year, lol,
Nina just got another endorsement or was paid to advertise a product, On her IG page.

So good to hear from you, miss you also.

Lol, to me I find the hypertension and all fun, grin that's what's makes bb season for me, having a fave and loving my fave. Through ups and downs, lol, the highs and lows, LMAO, I never tried watching a season without a fave which will save you from the hypertension, maybe start like that before you give up on bb completely? Please? embarassed

I swear, loool, it's on a privacy is everything kind of thing. I'm glad miracle reassured us sha. I had a feeling that was the way they were doing it since nothing has been heard from them on this issue.

All right, will do, I can also always be found here. Check for me in any Nina thread or just tag me. grin

I'm good, and I trust you are? I will, really beautiful, thank you, you are too, lol,
In the words of Ni Ni #Godgatus cheesy

Same.

It's like you and YumMinaYum are dragging me back to nairaland o grin Love your response. I feel I should just drop this here for all those ignorant peeps about MiNa.
It speaks for itself.

Back to the real world of tweets cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) / Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.