Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Promed Global Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Promed Global Resources (548 Views)

Seakam Global Resources Limited Recruitment (10 Positions? / IT Officer At Yes-africa Global Resources Company / Vacancy: Customer Service Representative At Yes-africa Global Resources Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promed Global Resources by Grac(f): 1:45pm On May 20, 2018
Are you learnable, trainable and teachable?
Earn more than 40,000 just in one presentation irrespective of your course and education. Work with a nutritionist firm.
Interested candidate should forward their CV to oluwafifunmigrace@gmail.com
Re: Promed Global Resources by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2018
Grac:
Earn more than 40,000 just in one presentation irrespective of your course and education. Work with a nutritionist firm.
have sent my cv.
Re: Promed Global Resources by emmysoftyou: 12:18pm On May 21, 2018
Grac:
you must be sick for sending people fake vacancy.
I know bode Thomas and nothing good can come out from there..
How do you feel wasting people's effort and transport fare?
I dont blame you, I blame our stupid leaders. I'm waiting the day a lot of graduates would gather together and burn your stupid GNLD office.

F you..
Re: Promed Global Resources by methjuior(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2018
Very stupid people always looking for poor graduates to scam! Heartless people, they will soon kill one of you soon then you will know to do bad is not a good thing.
Re: Promed Global Resources by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
methjuior:
Very stupid people always looking for poor graduates to scam! Heartless people, they will soon kill one of you soon then you will know to do bad is not a good thing.
do you know the company? what are they into? have they scammed you before?
Re: Promed Global Resources by methjuior(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2018
I know them very well with their GNLD subsidiaries, they are big time scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Volunteers - Call Now For The Benefits / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG / Bridge International Academies Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.