Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) (24359 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by iheartellah(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2018
But wakanda camera is Goge Africa using??

2 Likes

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2018
That building is close to umunze
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 21, 2018
chyy5:
Abeg where is Ogba-ukwu in Anambra? I'm confuse here.
I haven't heard of this cave. I only know Ogbunike cave.

you are right, Ogbunike cave has been the most popular but Ogba Ukwu is much more amazing though it has not been fully promoted by the Anambra state government. I hope you make out time to visit, you would be amazed by the beauty of that place.
It is located in Owerre -Ezukala, Orumba south LGA anambra state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
princekalani:

you are right, Ogbunike cave has been the most popular but Ogba Ukwu is much more amazing though it has not been fully promoted by the Anambra state government. I hope you make out time to visit, you would be amazed by the beauty of that place.

daalu nwannem

4 Likes

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by LeSulk(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2018
princekalani:

We also have Ogba cave in Unubi, Nnewi South LGA. The Op could have put a more specific location. Ours looks very much like this.

Only that just about anybody cannot enter willy-nilly. And you'll have to take off your shoes and metal objects (watch, keys, belts etc)

2 Likes

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by oneeast2: 12:32pm On May 21, 2018
Anambra is blessed all round. cool

1 Like

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 21, 2018
InteriorDecors:
Beautiful shocked

Contact us for your home and office furniture
We deliver nationwide

Do you have any mid century sofas?
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by ipodstinks: 12:38pm On May 21, 2018
sean1000x:
Nobody is telling those yorubas to go back to SW; they were so happy to be received and applauded it. Hope Afonjas in their midst learn from this.
Do they live there or call it no man's land or beat empty chest the they developed it. Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by caprini1: 12:38pm On May 21, 2018
LeSulk:

We also have Ogba cave in Unubi, Nnewi South LGA. The Op could have put a more specific location. Ours looks very much like this.

Only that just about anybody cannot enter willy-nilly. And you'll have to take off your shoes and metal objects (watch, keys, belts etc)
Ndi be UOO
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by InteriorDecors: 12:39pm On May 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Do you have any mid century sofas?
no
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by markfem2: 12:50pm On May 21, 2018
Anambra leads. Where is deomello the osun LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by ikechemez(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2018
chyy5:

Ogba ukwu cave is in Owerre ezukalla in Orumba south LGA.

1 Like

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by ikechemez(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2018
ave. I only know Ogbunike cave.[/quote]

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
A serious and focused government would have turned such s natural tourist attraction into a international place for visitors from all over the world to one and see.

Just take a look at the road leading there and the ambience around the site, not to talk of insecurity around the East.
All that is needed modernize the place and create the enablers for businesses to thrive around that place. Let serious investments in hospitality, entertainment flourish and there. Introduce an annual event that can attract people to the site to create sufficient awareness. Do a documentary of the site and publish it online.
Visionless leaders everywhere, only interested in personal aggrandizement.
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by faithfavour: 1:28pm On May 21, 2018
Is this not Ogba Ukwu in Owerre Ezukala in Orumba South LGA. Put the name of the location please.
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2018
ikechemez:
ave. I only know Ogbunike cave.

Please which popular town is around that place?
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 1:34pm On May 21, 2018
chyy5:
op which community and lga we need to visit
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by okoliobinna84(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2018
OP shame on you for not acknowledging Owerre- Ezukala town or Orumba South where this cave is located.
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by Parishpriest: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
mavinc4u:

Please which popular town is around that place?

Umunze
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by wyzoe: 2:47pm On May 21, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Lalasticlala please do justice to this thread.

It was just fine until you embarrassed yourself and your outfit by calling it one of the seven wonders of the world

Can't we appreciate the beauty without having to lie about it?
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by ezy9: 3:01pm On May 21, 2018
nice
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by MethodTG: 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
9Ce place 4 Tourism,,,, Am proud of my villa,,,@ iyiafor village, owerre-ezukala, orumba-south lga of Anambra state,, ie d site location.
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2018
Parishpriest:

Umunze

oh really? i never heard of that town in that area. i thought the op mistook it for igbo ukwu.
Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by Obdk: 7:15pm On May 21, 2018
stubbornman:
lol ..... Lala wey go dey on top him wife dey give her SNAKE STYLE by now cheesy .... abeg free the guy jare...

Myndd44 A.k.a lazy youth (Lord of Ban) ..come do small overtime with this topic ohhhhh

chaiii. wen i tot i ve seen savagery.

which one be LORD OF BAN

lzaa imphotep onyeoga make una come see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by LZAA: 7:32pm On May 21, 2018
Obdk:

chaiii. wen i tot i ve see savagery.

which one be LORD OF BAN

lzaa imphotep onyeoga make una come see

Re: Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
They really enjoyed themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.