Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus (764 Views)

Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by sophsia62: 4:13pm On May 20, 2018
The Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, has lashed out at those condemning the Inspector General of Police, IGP, Ibrahim Idris over alleged inability to read his speech.

Last week, a video showing the Police boss struggling to read at a function in Kano, surfaced online.
However, reacting to the video, both the police and the Presidency insisted that the footage was doctored.

Berating persons criticizing the IGP, Badmus said anyone who used a “doctored” video to judge Idris was delusional.
In a post shared on her Instagam page, @opetodolapo, Badmus maintained that the police boss was intelligent and hardworking.
”My allegiance is to Federal Republic of Nigeria and my loyalty to the Inspector General of Police”, she wrote.

“I maintain, if a video doctored by some set of criminals probably under investigation is the only reason you have, to say that a gallant and hardworking IGP is not brilliant then you are delusional!
“I say it again and now louder!!! I AM PROUD OF MY IGP!!! God bless NPF, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless.”

http://akelicious..com.ng/2018/05/transmission-speech-i-am-proud-of-my.html

1 Like

Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by IJOBA2: 4:20pm On May 20, 2018
THIS ONE WEY IGP DON USE MAGANI BURANTASHI TAKE SCATTER HER YARNCH.

WHERE IS nwaAmaikpe SEFgrin

1 Like

Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by Paperwhite(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2018
It's can only takes a zombie to agree with a zombie.Only in Nigeria that a shit like this can happen. angry So unfortunate! IGP must have been transmitting some transfusion of idiocy into this woman.
Worst display of sycophancy angry angry
Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by NothingDoMe: 4:22pm On May 20, 2018
Not only the video:

1) You are Buhari's brother and subsequently;

2) Compulsory retirement of more qualified AIGS for you to take the IG position and subsequently;

3) Invitations to anyone who speaks against your brother i.e IBB's PA and subsequently;

4) Et Cetera

2 Likes

Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by BakireBulmaker: 4:24pm On May 20, 2018
Nonsense display of sycophancy
Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by TheTrueSeeker: 4:26pm On May 20, 2018
If that was 'doctored' as you want to make us believe, what about this one, was it 'hospitalized' too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2018
Keep telling yourself that until you convince yaself!

Nigerian Police that can lie more than lawyers undecided

Blood suckers undecided

You are proud of a disobedient public servant undecided

Quantinue

Mention one significant thing this IGP has achieved

1 Like

Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by Robisky001(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
These days I have refrain from airing my views, most especially on politics section. Simply because our politicians are all the same irrespective of the party they belong to.

That been said, an officer/subordinate loyalty will always go to his or her boss except he or she is tired of the job.
Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by meezynetwork(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Oloshi police
Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2018
Mrs BADMUS majority of Nigerians who means well for the country are also proud of IG of police.
Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by chichar1(f): 6:12pm On May 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mrs BADMUS majority of Nigerians who means well for the country are also proud of IG of police.
bunch of nonentities talking!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘transmission’ Speech: I Am Proud Of My Igp Says Ppro Badmus by Akanapiaigwe: 7:31pm On May 20, 2018
don't expect much from a prostitute police woman

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defection: Senator Caught On Camera Sleeping During Plenary [photos] / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Now A Pastor, Spotted Praying And Anointing People / The Moment Goodluck Met Nwike(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.