Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike (2681 Views)

We Have Intelligence That Names Won't Be On Ballot Boxes - LP Spokesman / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by nairavsdollars(f): 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has alerted Nigerians that the APC Federal Government is plotting to assassinate him in a crowd and claim accidental discharge.
The governor made the revelation during the third year anniversary thanksgiving service of the Wike administration at Living Faith Church in D-Line, Port Harcourt on Sunday.
He said: “Intelligence report available to us as at this morning indicate that they are plotting to assassinate me in a crowd and claim it was accidental discharge “.

The governor said that the plots of the APC Federal Government and her associates will not intimidate him as he remains committed to the defence of democracy and Rivers State.
He said that the plot will fail because God will continue to defend him.
He said: “The level of conspiracy against Rivers State is unfortunate. Instead of focusing on governance, they focus on how to assassinate me or frame me up”.

Governor Wike informed the church, that the APC Federal Government through the Inspector General of Police plotted to plant millions of dollars and AK 47 at his Abuja residence when the Police sought search warrant from an Abuja court.
He noted that last week the Court ruled that the Police can search his Abuja residence, stopping them from their evil plot.
“I am not afraid of my residence being searched by the Police, but I know their evil intention”, he said.
Governor Wike said that the State Government has come to thank God for his protection in the face of continuous plot by agents of the APC Federal Government.
He said: “We are born to win, we are born to reign, we are destined for greatness. While other states are commissioning wheelbarrows, we are commissioning infrastructure “.

Read more https://independent.ng/i-have-intelligence-report-that-fg-wants-to-assassinate-me-wike/

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
Wike please shut up

Rivers state is one of the components of Nigeria

Rivers alone is not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
APC & the current bloody terrorist in the aso rock cannot be trusted.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Wike please shut up

[/s]

go and look for APC bad news to defend.

20 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2018
Chai, don't know what to say to my fellow Madridsta tongue
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

go and look for APC bad news to defend.

I don’t do party politics

Uncle

You are a real party man

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Firefire(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do party politics

Uncle

You are a real party man

Which party I belong, oga BMC?

10 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by EzendiEgo1: 4:47pm On May 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Atiknatty: 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
Nigeria politics is just terrible, now what is this?, a conspiracy theory or what?.[i][/i]
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by carammel(f): 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
Why would Fg want to eliminate Wike?
This is season of "cry out",it was Speaking and now Wike.

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Tk4all(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
While other states are commissioning wheelbarrows, we are commissioning infrastructure “.

[/quote]
See what ortom has caused to my dear state.
ortom
ortom
ortom

shame on you
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by RZArecta2(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2018
sarrki:
Wike please shut up

you shut your trap abeg

5 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2018
The shithole called nigeria needs Jerry Rawlins kinda treatment for its leaders but will tribalism and religion allow such? I doubt

We are all mad in this nation
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
Atiknatty:
Nigeria politics is just terrible, now what is this?, a conspiracy theory or what?.[i][/i]

You can call it conspiracy but this is how saraki's case started.

For me 2019 is here, APC is all out to win. It doesn't matter who goes down.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by buhariguy(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2018
Hahahahahaha,

If this your lie can just happen now,it will be good for river state.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by otokx(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
Some talk are embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by CarlosTheJackal: 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
The present FG can do anything to muzzle the opposition so i believe Wike

2 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by CarlosTheJackal: 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
otokx:
Some talk are embarrassing.
To zombies

2 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by 9jaArea: 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
If they want to assassinate you you won't be alive to be saying it out now.
This fool still have the guts to open his month and say nonsense, if baba had allowed Amaechi he won't be so comfortable making baseless accusations.

yeye the smell.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by KenOne: 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
As usual always making countless allegations without substantiating it. So many of his useless allegations (1)FG wants to frame me up abroad through money laundering. (2) I have a video tape where APC rigged election. (3) I have an evidence to show that the IG of police wants to assassinate me. (4) I have evidence that Amaechi wants to assassinate me. (5) I have an evidence that FG wants to declare state of emergency in Rivers state. (6) I have evidence that Ikoyi money belongs to Rivers state.
Wike said if after 7days the money was not returned to Rivers state coffers he will sue federal government. When forfeiture case was instituted by EFCC and the court gave 14days notice for claimant of the money, the said Wike that said the money belongs to Rivers state failed to appear in court to claim ownership of the money. Has any of these useless claims happened. Useless tout of a governor.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Omeokachie: 5:11pm On May 20, 2018
Exercise in futility
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by authehighness: 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
saraki,ekweremadu and dino complained of thesame,even ty danjuma lament about fg sponsored ethnical cleansing being witness in middle belt, we never had it,bad like this,in nigeria democracy dispensation,is buhari a blood soaking demon or what,am confused

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by fineboynl(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
9jaArea:
If they want to assassinate you you won't be alive to be saying it out now.
This fool still have the guts to open his month and say nonsense, if baba had allowed Amaechi he won't be so comfortable making baseless accusations.

yeye the smell.
why? dont you know wike have is own private Guard?

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by wingmanII: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
I believe Wike, Mr Project.
These guys are acting very desperate these days.
See ordinary party congress, violence and killings.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by oshe11: 5:41pm On May 20, 2018
Please do to them what they wanna do to YOU and make MILLIONS HAPPY
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by jamace(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2018
If you know your enemy, thank God, because you can hit him first. cool

Over to you Wike.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by alen4smith(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has alerted Nigerians that the APC Federal Government is plotting to assassinate him in a crowd and claim accidental discharge.
The governor made the revelation during the third year anniversary thanksgiving service of the Wike administration at Living Faith Church in D-Line, Port Harcourt on Sunday.
He said: “Intelligence report available to us as at this morning indicate that they are plotting to assassinate me in a crowd and claim it was accidental discharge “.

The governor said that the plots of the APC Federal Government and her associates will not intimidate him as he remains committed to the defence of democracy and Rivers State.
He said that the plot will fail because God will continue to defend him.
He said: “The level of conspiracy against Rivers State is unfortunate. Instead of focusing on governance, they focus on how to assassinate me or frame me up”.

Governor Wike informed the church, that the APC Federal Government through the Inspector General of Police plotted to plant millions of dollars and AK 47 at his Abuja residence when the Police sought search warrant from an Abuja court.
He noted that last week the Court ruled that the Police can search his Abuja residence, stopping them from their evil plot.
“I am not afraid of my residence being searched by the Police, but I know their evil intention”, he said.
Governor Wike said that the State Government has come to thank God for his protection in the face of continuous plot by agents of the APC Federal Government.
He said: “We are born to win, we are born to reign, we are destined for greatness. While other states are commissioning wheelbarrows, we are commissioning infrastructure “.

Read more https://independent.ng/i-have-intelligence-report-that-fg-wants-to-assassinate-me-wike/

Wike the dullardino!

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
fineboynl:
why? dont you know wike have is own private body Guide?

Lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On May 20, 2018
Buhari has failed
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Gozbrown(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
Buhari don't kill him oo
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
sarrki:
Wike please shut up

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc DabuIIIT bamoski4real madridguy buhariguy pointzerom itsmeaboki iceberg3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by trapQ: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War / See Tinubu Baby Picture Discovered (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.