Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (87621 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by shevy45(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2018
Laff Wan Comot My Waist Here Oh.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by 18wheeler: 1:56am On May 21, 2018
aminho:
She even caught me on camera
"It wasn't me...."
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by windwayltd: 3:19am On May 21, 2018
Baby mama linda Women have no "I CAN NEVER" for Linda to join Baby Mama he he. Linda Marry the Man oo if na the man wey engage you amrry am oo, before another boy go give his own baby no.2 to carry.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by smith666999(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
but Linda ugly with pregnancy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by adontcare(f): 8:57am On May 21, 2018
kenonze:
Caught u banging her on the sofa?
it wasn't me
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by adontcare(f): 8:58am On May 21, 2018
aminho:
She saw the marks on my shoulder
it wasn't me
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by newslifeop: 9:34am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by greggng: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
But why all this secrecy surrending her husband. Will he die if Nigerians know about him. .? The thing is becoming childish
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Lincoln275(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2018
aminho:
She even caught me on camera
make son baba j produce this una song nah (wasn't me cover)
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by 2kris(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
I wonder.

He’s just looking for unnecessary attention. Let the woman enjoy her moment.
the guy is just catching fun
But there is no mockery in his speech
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by tomdon(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2018
Biggaboi:
grin
Every time I see Don Jazzy's tweets I prepare to laugh. Man is so funny I wonder why he didn't become a comedian. And he's still a successful music producer!
Some people are just so talented that they don't know what to do with it!

What's funny about it wasn't me??
Psychophant!!!
They will commend even the fart of a rich man.
Nonsense
What talent is even involved in music production sef??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Biggaboi(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
tomdon:

Psychophant!!!

Nonsense
Do yourself a favour and read own post again and see if it makes sense to you. And while @ it reflect on the bolded and try correcting yourself. Stay blessed.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Biggaboi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
tomdon:

Psychophant!!!
Nonsense
Must you quote me?
For your information, I'm not ur average celebrity ass-licker! I rarely comment on posts on NL just for the fun of it.
As for the celeb in question here, what you rea in my comment is what I think of him and I stand by my words. His being a celeb has nothing to do with it. Please don't quote me again if you have a problem with appreciating the good in people simply cos you are jealous of their achievements!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Ayobami7(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
补时阶段

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.