Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Connection You Need Before Going For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Connection You Need Before Going For NYSC (636 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Connection You Need Before Going For NYSC by Pasqual(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
Don't need to tell you what NYSC is since I believe that at one point or the other, you've seen some people or you know some people that are called corpers.

We have heard so many terrible things about their orientation camp which they said it is a semi Sodom and Gomorrah. Even Sodom and Gomorrah had people that escaped the doom of it so if you'll follow the same footsteps those who escaped followed, you'll also end in safety like them.

The following are the reasons why they escaped.

They knew somebody (GOD'S FRIEND; ABRAHAM) and you have opportunity to know somebody greater than Abraham. HE is JESUS and HE is all you need to escape the doom of the end time.

How can you meet that friend? He says in Matthew 11vs28 "come unto ME all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I'll give you rest"

Where can you meet HIM? He says in Revelation 3vs20 "Behold I stand at the door (of your heart) and knock, if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him and he with ME"

Finally, when do you need this connection? Now/Today. Isaiah 1vs18 says "Come NOW and let us reason together says the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. II Corinthians 6vs2 says "...today is the day of Salvation"

Why won't you (I mean YOU, yes YOU) come today? Wherefore As the HOLY GHOST saith "Today if ye (STILL YOU) will hear His voice (You just heard), harden not your heart... Hebrews 3vs7,8

COME AND EXPERIENCE A CHANGE OF LIFE WITH CHRIST BEFORE ORIENTATION CAMP SENDS YOU TO AN UNREPAIRABLE LIFE WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD YOU TO HELL

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please help a friend out.. NYSC Remobilisation / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance (read Details) / Accommodation For Ibadan Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.