Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". (623 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2018
My name is Brother Moses Godwin. I joined Chosen in the year 2014. I thank God for making me a Chosen. My testimony goes like this.

After "..the Enemies Submitted" programme, on my way back to Enugu, I encountered armed-robbers. Exactly when we go to Ndiabor fly-over, they stop our vehicle and came inside the vehicle. I declared who I am 3 times, God of my Pastor where are you!" Immediately they heard my declaration, they alighted from the bus and took to their heels. We also came down from the vehicle to pursue after them and collect their guns but they ran into the river around the roadside and they could not be reached for arrest again.

Secondly, when I was coming back from Enugu to Lagos, God of Chosen delivered me from an accident and brought me back to Lagos safe and sound.
Chosen Praise the Lord!

Bro. Moses Godwin.
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
Liar liar liar

I am not insinuating you lied I am Just mimicking an ambulance syren (I miss my childhood)

Liar liar liar woooooo

Liar liar liar woooo
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2018
I personally know this Brother when I was living in Enugu state. I thank God he is alive and a Chosen.
If you are a Chosen, you are highly protected.
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Airtimex(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
Don't know what is wrong with Christians nowadays embarassed

God is one everywhere not necessarily your church oga
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:
I personally know this Brother when I was living in Enugu state. I thank God he is alive and a Chosen.
If you are a Chosen, you are highly protected.

1 Like

Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:
My name is Brother Moses Godwin. I joined Chosen in the year 2014. I thank God for making me a Chosen. My testimony goes like this.

After "..the Enemies Submitted" programme, on my way back to Enugu, I encountered armed-robbers. Exactly when we go to Ndiabor fly-over, they stop our vehicle and came inside the vehicle. I declared who I am 3 times, God of my Pastor where are you!" Immediately they heard my declaration, they alighted from the bus and took to their heels. We also came down from the vehicle to pursue after them and collect their guns but they ran into the river around the roadside and they could not be reached for arrest again.

Secondly, when I was coming back from Enugu to Lagos, God of Chosen delivered me from an accident and brought me back to Lagos safe and sound.
Chosen Praise the Lord!

Bro. Moses Godwin.

Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
Don't know what is wrong with Christians nowadays embarassed

God is one everywhere not necessarily your church oga

Christians are gunned down by armed robbers, Fulani herdsmen, sliced to bits by ritual killers. But CHOSEN members are a trouble to these dare-devils.

I'm not begging you to be a Chosen. It is God that makes people to be Chosen members. Those that are Chosen, know the benefits they are enjoying which in their many years of Christian experience thought it difficult or unrealistic.

Moreover, your statement "God is one everywhere" is so mediocre.
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Airtimex(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Christians are gunned down by armed robbers, Fulani herdsmen, sliced to bits by ritual killers. But CHOSEN members are a trouble to these dare-devils.

I'm not begging you to be a Chosen. It is God that makes people to be Chosen members. Those that are Chosen, know the benefits they are enjoying which in their many years of Christian experience thought it difficult or unrealistic.

Coming from a Nigerian youth...future leaders indeed...

Take care bro
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Ikemefuna44: 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
Yet, it could not protect over 30 of your members that were killed by Don Wayne gang in Rivers state.
Delusional Christian with warped believe.

1 Like

Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by UbiPetrus: 7:29pm On May 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I guess John the Baptist and James, one of the two sons of Zebedee were beheaded because they weren't chosen.

I equally guess St. Peter was crucified head down, Barnabas, Paul, Andrew, Philip, and many other early and contemporary Christian martyrs got killed because they're not chosen.
They served a dead God.

It has now gotten to the point where you insult your brothers who went down for the sake of our holy faith simply because you have CHOSEN to be very stupid.

I don't want to remind you that the blood of the martyrs is the seed of Christian faith. I only want to caution you as you head down very fast to your destruction.

1 Like

Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Righteousness89(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2018
It works ALLOVER THE WORLD......

That Lords Chosen is really a Church to visit..

1 Like

Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
UbiPetrus:
I guess John the Baptist and James, one of the two sons of Zebedee were beheaded because they weren't chosen.

I equally guess St. Peter was crucified head down, Barnabas, Paul, Andrew, Philip, and many other early and contemporary Christian martyrs got killed because they're not chosen.
They served a dead God.

It has now gotten to the point where you insult your brothers who went down for the sake of our holy faith simply because you have CHOSEN to be very stupid.

I don't want to remind you that the blood of the martyrs is the seed of Christian faith. I only want to caution you as you head down very fast to your destruction.

I rebuke your ungodly, ignorant words in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by UbiPetrus: 8:13pm On May 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I rebuke your ungodly, ignorant words in the name of Jesus Christ.
You should begin by rebuking the foolishness that bedevils you.
Christianity isn't a religion for the foolish.
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Yet, it could not protect over 30 of your members that were killed by Don Wayne gang in Rivers state.
Delusional Christian with warped believe.

You are a liar. Chosen people have been and are always immune to gunfire and weapons. And as a result there will certainly be haters and defamers, defaming the ministry. Only the gullible, and ungodly will be willing to accept such defaming statements.

For the record, Chosen people are single handedly arresting gunmen in so many occasions and even in the north where bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen are thriving. No other church can boldly make this claim as they will be afraid of a massacre.

But the Chosen Church make this claim, robbers and cult groups come to test and see that it is true....to the extent that whoever identifies himself as a Chosen in their operation, they won't bother that person anymore. This has been verified countless times from people all over the state of Nigeria and some foreign countries.
But you, you speak out of assumption born from hatred, jealousy, pride. If it was real life conversation, I won't bother answering hateful, agitated people...
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by Ikemefuna44: 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You are a liar. Chosen people have been and are always immune to gunfire and weapons. And as a result there will certainly be haters and defamers, defaming the ministry. Only the gullible, and ungodly will be willing to accept such defaming statements.

For the record, Chosen people are single handedly arresting gunmen in so many occasions and even in the north where bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen are thriving. No other church can boldly make this claim as they will be afraid of a massacre.

But the Chosen Church make this claim, robbers and cult groups come to test and see that it is true....to the extent that whoever identifies himself as a Chosen in their operation, they won't bother that person anymore. This has been verified countless times from people all over the state of Nigeria and some foreign countries.
But you, you speak out of assumption born from hatred, jealousy, pride. If it was real life conversation, I won't bother answering hateful, agitated people...

Lame and myopic response that does not address the question.
Those killed on 31st December, by Don Wayne gang, were they not Chosen members? They were even coming from church.
Re: JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". by MrPRevailer(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

Lame and myopic response that does not address the question.
Those killed on 31st December, by Don Wayne gang, were they not Chosen members? They were even coming from church.

Keep your made-up lies to yourself. It's not a new thing to me.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Sinner / Cfan Crusade, Daniel Kolenda Heals A Mad Lady In Port Harcourt / A Critical Look At God's Word "Jacob Have I Love, Esau Have I Hated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.