Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum (3110 Views)

Watch How 5yrs Kindergarten intelligent Igbo Kids Thrilled The Crowd (video) / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
I do think that that time has come for brilliant, thorough, highly intelligent Igbo folks to show their face on this forum. I say this because, we the smart Igbo guys have become truly frustrated by the many half baked, half-educated, beer-parlor, ill-trained, illogical, simplistic, hateful, dishonest Igbo folks who have continued to disgrace the truly smart Igbo people of Nigeria by their hatefu, illogcal and not-so-smart contributions on this forum. These Igbo simpletons have continued to see everything from ethnic angle, Buhari angle, APC or PDP angle. These shameless folks will stop at nothing to justify anything bad as long as such deed is perpetrated by PDP or Jonathan but on the other hand, castigate or disparage anything good as long as it is coming from Buhari or people that pander towards or work with him. When things don't go well, we should be able to condemn them irrespective of ethnicity, party or individuals involved and also praise good works of anybody irrespective of ethnicity or party affiliation. We must be thorough in our thinking and factual in our presentations and submissions. Beer-parlour ideas and submissions have completely taken over. Unbelievable level of hatred is the norm. It is sad that people in Otuoke have moved on but my people have refused to let go. Are they hypnotized? They now support every evil man as long as he is against Buhari and hate any good man that supports Buhari. When will this foolishness stop. We have a duty to stop this madness now otherwise these groups of characters will continue to disgrace and shame the smart, quiet but majority Igbo people like they did and continue to do with IPOB. Silence is not golden now. Remember that stupidity thrives when the smart ones say or do nothing. Over to you...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:
I do think that that time has come for brilliant, thorough, highly intelligent Igbo folks to show their face on this forum. I say this because, we the smart Igbo guys have become truly frustrated by the many half baked, half-educated, beer-parlor, ill-trained, illogical, simplistic, hateful, dishonest Igbo folks who have continued to disgrace the truly smart Igbo people of Nigeria by their hatefu, illogcal and not-so-smart contributions on this forum. These Igbo simpletons have continued to see everything from ethnic angle, Buhari angle, APC or PDP angle. These shameless folks will stop at nothing to justify anything bad as long as such deed is perpetrated by PDP or Jonathan but on the other hand, castigate or disparage anything good as long as it is coming from Buhari or people that pander towards or work with him. When things don't go well, we should be able to condemn them irrespective of ethnicity, party or individuals involved and also praise good works of anybody irrespective of ethnicity or party affiliation. We must be thorough in our thinking and factual in our presentations and submissions. Beer-parlour ideas and submissions have completely taken over. Unbelievable level of hatred is the norm. It is sad that people in Otuoke have moved on but my people have refused to let go. Are they hypnotized? They now support every evil man as long as he is against Buhari and hate any good man that supports Buhari. When will this foolishness stop. We have a duty to stop this madness now otherwise these groups of characters will continue to disgrace and shame the smart, quiet but majority Igbo people like they did and continue to do with IPOB. Silence is not golden now. Remember that stupidity thrives when the smart ones say or do nothing. Over to you...

Paragraphs please, dear intelligent Igbo username.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 20, 2018
Another packet of Codeine has just been used up.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by coolzeal(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2018
This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim to be anything to achieve their objective or whatsoever. It's the Internet bro...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Another packet of Codeine has just been used up.

Not packet but Trailer of codeine

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by meccuno: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:
without even making an attempt you have already failed before you started. for you to start making distinctions between "smart" and "unintelligent" i guess you should go it alone. good luck to you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by melodyogonna(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2018
Trash!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by kalu61(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
Please, you will not be the first or last patriotic igbo man who wants the progress of the nation while others sees you as second class citizen.
What will you say of a man who says he will function of 97% & 5% ratio despite the fact that we all are entitled to our choice.
No matter what you think, there is an element of hatred you have for Buhari.
If you think Buhari has done better than previous administration in fairness and justice, then you need Paracetamol

4 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:

My dear Afonja
How do you want to go?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by oyoirabor: 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
coolzeal:
This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim to be anything to achieve their objective or whatsoever. It's the Internet bro...

I agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:03pm On May 20, 2018
kalu61:
Please, you will not be the first or last patriotic igbo man who wants the progress of the nation while others sees you as second hand citizen. Ask Nnamdi Azikiwe or Okadigbo.

It's a shame some people actually believe this lazy op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by oyoirabor: 7:04pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:

Useless write up of wannabes sss. The undertone sold you away. Every g.oat now claims Igbo.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by kalu61(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:
My little research showed me you are igbo saboteur and will do any Buhari as you to do like yahaya Bello. Your hatred for PDP or GEJ has no qualification and you want a sane igbo man to support your cause. Okwa igbo sina, eburuzo chupu egbe biara ibu nwa okuku tupu atawa okuko uta. Tufiakwa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by CarlosTheJackal: 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
Op abeg go sleep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Almaiga: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
Opp, the lazy, Jobless, Keyboard Igbo worrious will soon flood this thread. They will come for your head for saying the truth, they will call you names like Afonja. grin
I advice you take cover. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by meccuno: 7:22pm On May 20, 2018
Almaiga:
Opp, the lazy, Jobless, Keyboard Igbo worrious will soon flood this thread. They will come for your head for saying the truth, they will call you names like Afonja. grin
u really have not said anything. and its not funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by dignity33: 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Everyday the people of South West are busy mascruading themselves as igbos creating a topic igbo this igbo that just to paint igbo black . Firstly igbos are not ethnic bigots who started tribal politics in Nigeria every sane Nigeria know that and it still persist till today please you guys should let igbos be. Secondly Buhari is the one who started hating igbo simple because they choose to vote Gej, democracy is a choice you can not force me to vote for you or have you forgot how he chose the word 5 percent or how he sent python dance to kill the peaceful protestant in South east or the disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu from his home simple because he is an igbo, what about his open marginalisation of igbos from his policy and appointments that every Nigeria is aware of . Thirdly Buhari is the one who hate igbos every Nigeria know that, igbos only cares for their Business and wellbeing they don't have time for hatred or tribalism.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 20, 2018
Almaiga:

This is wat happens when you bang Rocha's minister for happiness and fulfilment and meritment

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by TimFisher: 7:34pm On May 20, 2018
undecided

What i can say is that your write up is balderdash!

Next time try and bring intelligent write up.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by mekaboy(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
I will only participate when u type all the above in igbos. Anya ka eji ama oka chara acha. Okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu ose.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 7:55pm On May 20, 2018
kalu61:
Please, you will not be the first or last patriotic igbo man who wants the progress of the nation while others sees you as second class citizen.
What will you say of a man who says he will function of 97% & 5% ratio despite the fact that we all are entitled to our choice.
No matter what you think, there is an element of hatred you have for Buhari.
If you think Buhari has done better than previous administration in fairness and justice, then you need Paracetamol

Yes. He called you 5% but he is doing, in 3 years, things that those that called you 97% and gave you 97% appointment could not do in 6 years. I said I need smart Igbo folks here, not the usual noisy frequenters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 7:56pm On May 20, 2018
oyoirabor:

Useless write up of wannabes sss. The undertone sold you away. Every g.oat now claims Igbo.
You simply don't make sense. Go back to elementary school!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:
I thought you want to make sense, but after reading your post, I must confess that you lack common sense.

6 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 7:58pm On May 20, 2018
mekaboy:
I will only participate when u type all the above in igbos. Anya ka eji ama oka chara acha. Okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu ose.....
Don't be a lazy Igbo youth. You are not more Igbo than myself. Read!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by KratosCorp: 7:59pm On May 20, 2018
[s]

ahidjo:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
richiearmany14:

I thought you want to make sense, but after reading your post, I must confess that you lack common sense.

People that don't know the meaning of common sense are the first to talk about common sense. Go get proper education!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by zombieserum(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2018
rubbish post coming from an unintelligent Igbo wanna be

9 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 8:01pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

What i can say is that your write up is balderdash!

Next time try and bring intelligent write up.

Poor man, do you know the meaning of intelligence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by meccuno: 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
zombieserum:
rubbish post coming from an unintelligent Igbo wanna be

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ahidjo: 8:05pm On May 20, 2018
dignity33:
Everyday the people of South West are busy mascruading themselves as igbos creating a topic igbo this igbo that just to paint igbo black . Firstly igbos are not ethnic bigots who started tribal politics in Nigeria every sane Nigeria know that and it still persist till today please you guys should let igbos be. Secondly Buhari is the one who started hating igbo simple because they choose to vote Gej, democracy is a choice you can not force me to vote for you or have you forgot how he chose the word 5 percent or how he sent python dance to kill the peaceful protestant in South east or the disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu from his home simple because he is an igbo, what about his open marginalisation of igbos from his policy and appointments that every Nigeria is aware of . Thirdly Buhari is the one who hate igbos every Nigeria know that, igbos only cares for their Business and wellbeing they don't have time for hatred or tribalism.

Buhari hates Igbos but he is constructing roads and bridges that those that loved you refused to do in 16 or 6 years. See logic and madness. That's exactly the point I'm making

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:05pm On May 20, 2018
ahidjo:

Poor man, do you know the meaning of intelligence?

Ordinary paragraph... No way
Shitty write up..
How you ask someone about intelligence baffles me..

Ogbeni ...hide your face

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ondo Election Declared Inconclusive / 26th November 2020, Buhari Resigns, In My Revelation. / VIDEO:ESN Operatives Clash/chase Away Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.