Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos (2407 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
Some days ago, it was reported that a transparent stone with an image was found at Alagbaa, Wofun area of Ibadan, Oyo state. It was gathered that the location of the 'precious' stone, Iyana Church, has been turned to a tourist center - with people gathering in their numbers to see the supposed image which is claimed to be that of Jesus Christ for themselves. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/residents-gather-to-see-stone-with-image-of-jesus-christ-in-ibadan-photos.html

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:02pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:03pm On May 20, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by CarlosTheJackal: 7:04pm On May 20, 2018
How do they know it's the face of Jesus since cameras weren't available when Jesus came to earth.

I only see gullible people there

6 Likes

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by consultancy: 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
mumu level
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by rifasenate11(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
soon people will start pilgrimage to that stone... we Nigerians are so unpredictable.
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by EngrMarve(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
Jesus kwa?
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by izzou(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2018
grin

I'm tired of being an African.

What can I do about it? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2018
Lmao... Free the sheeple oh Lord
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by moscobabs(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2018
That Angel that directed me to Africa will be in trouble when i get back to heaven, how manage i share continent with these kind of people.?

Awon gullible ones, so una don see jesus bfre?

Cele don do the magic for them

4 Likes

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by henryutd(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
People are still far from the truth. Is that the second coming?
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

Biko my own Jesus lives on a golden throne in heaven.
I don't know where Ibadan people got this small Jesus that is trapped in a transparent stone.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Oritzy: 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
It's 19:05 so he is planning to break the new wife .......

Call Mynd44 or Seun the perennial bachelors who has taken the vow of celibacy
guy you get mouth chai

1 Like

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018

O'BOY!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by ojobek: 7:19pm On May 20, 2018
which one,dark, light,white,yellow,tall short,beard,long hair,short hair,I mean which one.mumu everywhere.
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by starbelt22(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2018
Astonishing
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by oloriooko(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2018
Kingsize error, astonishing display of ignorance grin
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by swiz123(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
This dude looking keenly at the stone looks like Ngolo kante.
Those in support should say 'ai'

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by maisauki: 7:25pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by wristbangle: 7:26pm On May 20, 2018
Highly disappointed. Who did this to black race?
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Histrings08(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2018
Tor..
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Beremx(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
Sighs

Mtscheeew!!
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Oblitz(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2018
'labaroscombondi'

speaking in tongues in sign language

I no go lie o! the image looks like d illustrated pictures of Jesus sha!
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Chubhie: 7:39pm On May 20, 2018
What's the update on the child that spoke at birth in akure?
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Oblitz(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
izzou:
grin
I'm tired of being an African.
What can I do about it? undecided

renounce your African Citizenship and become an Alien
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
O'BOY!
Nigeraians ehnnn!!
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by obonujoker(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2018
Ibadan.... grin
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

O'BOY!

Twelve Facepalm - All representing Epic Failure

6 for the deluded Christians and 6 for Jesus the son of Jehovah cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by gotnel: 8:10pm On May 20, 2018
Almighty God come and save Africans.
Re: Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos by kmaster007: 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
even Pope no sabi Jesus face...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mary Omnipresent Like God That She Can Hear All Those Praying To Her? / Meet The Youngest Priest In Nigeria, Photos... / Benefits Of Drinking The Blessed Urine Of Our Holy Prophet Mohammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.