Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 (3693 Views)

Chevron Operations Technician /trainee Program 2022 / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2018
Operations and Maintenance Technicians Trainee Programme 2018 in fipl-ng and egbin power station.
The details is given in the attached docs.

Deadline is 24/05/2018

Hurry up and apply guys

Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2018
Closing in the next four days.
Waste no time in applying.
Good luck
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by herlecks(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2018
Mobidot:
Closing in the next four days.
Waste no time in applying.
Good luck
Can a Petroleum Engineering Graduate apply?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
herlecks:
Can a Petroleum Engineering Graduate apply?
Though it was not specify in the advert, but I believe there is no harm in trying. Since you have engineering background, you can give it a try. Who knows...
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 20, 2018
Mobidot:
Closing in the next four days. Waste no time in applying. Good luck

what's the salary range like?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2018
DavidLoves:

what's the salary range like?
I'm not really sure about this. But I believe the salary will make sense since the company has been bought by sahara electricity company. I heard sahara electricity pay very handsomely. So give it a try and see what eventually comes out of it
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by herlecks(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
Mobidot:
Though it was not specify in the advert, but I believe there is no harm in trying. Since you have engineering background, you can give it a try. Who knows...
Thanks
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2018
Mobidot:
I'm not really sure about this. But I believe the salary will make sense since the company has been bought by sahara electricity company. I heard sahara electricity pay very handsomely. So give it a try and see what eventually comes out of it

thanks alot
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
Mobidot:

have any idea if an aptitude test ll be conducted or its just interview?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2018
DavidLoves:

have any idea if an aptitude test ll be conducted or its just interview?
Not so sure about this as well. But then it is a trainee position and therefore most likely going to involve an aptitude test of basic general science as mentioned in the advert. So get prepared bro. I pray this ends in praise.
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2018
Mobidot:
Not so sure about this as well. But then it is a trainee position and therefore most likely going to involve an aptitude test of basic general science as mentioned in the advert. So get prepared bro. I pray this ends in praise.

amen bro.... God bless. ..
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 1:35am On Jun 02, 2018
Got an invitation for an aptitude test on this. Who is with me?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Adegreen(m): 1:49am On Jun 02, 2018
my own is screening not attitude test
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Ernestblack(m): 2:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Same here.... guys any clue on what to expect for the screening exercise?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by jeremiah123: 4:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Guys i was not invited is it possible for gate crashing
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Baker77: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2018
I was also invited for screening not aptitude test.. Please any clue? .. Batch D

1 Like

Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
As far as questions to be expected is concern, I don't think they will go out of those things they included in their advert above. These are elementary general science, basic mechanical and electrical questions, hydraulic and lab principles,general knowledge of tool handling and best practises
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by ckeedee: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Is it only ND and HND holder that were invited? Did B.SC got any invitation?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
ckeedee:
B. Eng but not invited though.
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Adegreen(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
did anybody also receive message on change of date
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Adegreen:
did anybody also receive message on change of date
Yes. Got that just now
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by jeremiah123: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Did u guys apply for the one in Lagos cos i send my CV to both
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
jeremiah123:
Did u guys apply for the one in Lagos cos i send my CV to both
Well, I don't know about others...but my application was sent to the email address for egbin plant
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Adegreen(m): 4:24am On Jun 04, 2018
please if dere is anybody going for bash A screening today should hint us on the question
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Baker77: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Adegreen:
please if dere is anybody going for bash A
screening today should hint us on the question
it seems all successful applicants was scheduled for tomorrow 5th..
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
It seems nobody on nairaland know the pay package of this company. I believe we will soon find out.Meanwhile the distance my location to that side no be here oo
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Adegreen(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mobidot:
It seems nobody on nairaland know the pay package of this company. I believe we will soon find out.Meanwhile the distance my location to that side no be here oo
when are should schedule for your own screening and whish batch pleas and me on whatsapp and let chat 07084997385
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by stadora(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
ckeedee:

Am B.Engr
I was invited for tomorrow batch A at Egbin
I also applied 4 both Lag and PH
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
stadora:

Am B.Engr
I was invited for tomorrow batch A at Egbin
I also applied 4 both Lag and PH
Did u put your higher qualification (B.Eng) in your CV?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Adegreen:
when are should schedule for your own screening and whish batch pleas and me on whatsapp and let chat 07084997385
I am scheduled for afternoon, batch D (3pm)
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by stadora(f): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Mobidot:

Did u put your higher qualification (B.Eng) in your CV?

Yes
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by stadora(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Those that wrote batch A should let us know how the exam went

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Achievers University, August 2018 / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Banking Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) Graduate Trainee Program 2020 - Sterling Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.