Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child (1952 Views)

Davido Surprises Daughter, Imade With A Brand New Bentley For Her 5th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Diamondwriter(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2018
Currently trending celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji revealed on her blog post that she has ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for her unborn child.
The expectant mother said, "You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear!"

2017 Bentley Mulsanne cost over three hundred thousand dollars, while the 2018 model costs more than four hundred thousand dollars.

Congrats Linda!!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On May 20, 2018
It is GOOD to have money .....

Money makes the world goes round and round and round....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On May 20, 2018
Wow, Linda, all your enemies will run mad before you born this cute kid o.

Haters are having headaches already!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On May 20, 2018
Looking so much more BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY in Pregnancy.

Beautiful,
Industrious,
Independent,
Rich Babe!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On May 20, 2018
THE REAL SLAY QUEEN!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Oritzy: 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
Thunder fire poverty and his cousins..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
Why am I seeing TRANSMISSION and SPECIFICATION on that pic?!
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by divinehand2003(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
Lol

Too early
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by smartxyz(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2018
undecided for her unborn child?. ..by d time d child is old enough to drive, d car must have been outdated .

Shey una don see dat tin wey de vex me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Durhleepee(f): 7:45pm On May 20, 2018
How I wish I were the baby. I will quite happily like to be born again lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Kissup(f): 7:46pm On May 20, 2018
Safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Beremx(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
She's not wearing her engagement ring. Oh well..... Congrats to her
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On May 20, 2018
Durhleepee:
How I wish I were the baby. I will quite happily like to be born again lipsrsealed

Lol�, don't worry dearie....
You have a very bright future ahead of you.
Just work towards it, pray and believe!
See you @ the top.......SOON!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Durhleepee(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2018
post=67729404:

Lol�, don't worry dearie.... You have a very bright future in front of you. Just work towards it, pray and believe! See you @ the top.......SOON!
Sure, thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On May 20, 2018
Durhleepee:

Sure, thanks
Sure, welc.
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by swiz123(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2018
This yeye bloggers sef...

100 million ko, 30 billion gang ni

She will soon order for a private jet.. Nonsense
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
swiz123:

......but, why are you pained?

In Linda's own word....

“My greatest dream has been realized. I’m going to be a mum. There’s nothing that has happened in my life that compares to this. I’m beyond happy. I love children so much and literally obsessed with babies and to think in a few months, I’ll look down on a baby and he will be mine. My own son.
No accomplishment, no title, no milestone, no achievement, no money or worldly possession compares to this. This is my greatest blessing. My gift from heaven.
Dear God, thank you so much for this gift! Thank you!
I wrote a piece on my blog about finding out I was pregnant in January and all the emotions I’ve felt since then. You can go read it if you want.
Thank you so much for all well wishes. I appreciate your love and kindness.

May God visit everyone for whatever their hearts desires are. May all your prayers be answered. God bless”

The expectant mother said, "You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear!"

Linda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by ikemesit4477: 8:17pm On May 20, 2018
swiz123:

you hate good news why?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by hisgrace090: 8:32pm On May 20, 2018
Triplate babies will not see this woman, if na poor woman way no get anything the pregnancy for turn to even quadruplate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by meobizy(f): 1:42am On May 21, 2018
Story.
If true watch how trolls will expose her like they did her fake bags.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by jerryspear(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please I need your help on something very important
Re: Linda Ikeji Orders An Over 100 Million Naira Bentley For Her Unborn Child by Diamondwriter(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
jerryspear:
Please I need your help on something very important
me?

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Contestant, Gifty Shares Pantless Bedroom Photos / Broda Shaggi Chilling With Davido On His Private Jet [photos] / Social Media Comedian Recreates 50 Cent's Blonde Hairstyle With Noodles. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.