Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,943 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (47096 Views)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Travel Freaks Get In Here / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Emperor99: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Hello house ,I want to go to Dubai for just a week holiday but will like to do the application myself, please anyone to show me how to go about it ?
Thanks
Kissup:
Am I the only one with the dreams of traveling abroad but I don't have anyone to invite me.i am always on nairaland travel section day and night reading posts and saying God do am for me grin.God pick my call let me leave this transmission country coolmy brothers and sisters if you are with me on this please let me know how you feel angry

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Fatchi: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
not only you...I am tired some body should help me out of this country please......
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by anthney87: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
There was once a guy from Nigeria now in Russia who once told me that with about #400k u can travel. all u need is for him to arrange a conference visa for u and u move but he said u must have someone in any of the shenghen countries that will accommodate u. u just have to leave Russia to any of the countries after u arrive russia

2 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ennon92(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
*deep sigh*...After perusing the whole thread frm pg 1-14, i can see the frustration in most Nigerians hence seeking greener pastures. Apparently, i can say the country is in a deep mess. That being said, most of the blame should be doled out to our cruel leaders. How i wish we are still being ruled by the whites, just maybe Nigeria would have been a safe haven for all and sundry.
By and large, until we stage a massive revolution, the Nigeria of our dream can never be realized.

I'm here now but i believe in no distant time, the greener pasture i'm searching will come to reality by the special grace of the Almighty God..I am the next to testify,
I wish us all the best of luck in our endeavors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Kissup(f): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Check Dubai thread
Emperor99:
Hello house ,I want to go to Dubai for just a week holiday but will like to do the application myself, please anyone to show me how to go about it ?
Thanks
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by prettypolicy: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
saintkeppy:

I don't know the city u're based, but

Think of Diesel supplies to factories, private Homes&business outfits like Hotel etc,
Supplies of sharp sand, Chippings in trucks to individuals&construction companies
It pays, u may try poultry as someone pointed out earlier after u might have gather enough capital to run it effectively.
Ma kinda contribution
please can mentor me on this diesel supply process thanks
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pearlyakin:
Make me sef Park my bus for this street..
Well, I believe with God and determination we will surely leave this transmission country for a greener pasture, am also a regular visitor of this section.
Who knows about traveling to countries like Norway, new Zealand, Australia and the likes because i don't want us to focus on UK, USA, Canada and the likes, I believe other countries surely have opportunities to offer.
Yes o leave USA UK Canada avoid where people dey rush go.stick to Norway Zealand Finland

3 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by TeamDoctor: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sallymax:

I like your dreams. If it's only invitation Letter you need, then look for an organization that need volunteers and apply if you are successful then they will send an invitation Letter to you but as a l mentioned it's a voluntary job opportunity, you wouldn't earn money during your stay in the host country but work experience and Living your dream.

For volunteers website

1. Workaway

2. Helpx

The above websites will help you to get started

But if you don't have money , please don't waste all your time on Travel section. Go to business section and see if you can learn something

Note: l will advise you to Learn a skill and join any of this site

1. Upwork

2. Fiverr

Or any easy to join freelancer job site.

Trendy skills for ladies is to be Virtual assistant.

You can add writing, animation, voiceover or whatever skill you want to the list.

Use the skill to earn money. Don't expect it to be easy but if you really want it you will go for it.

Imagine that you can Make at least $500 a month for one year. You will have enough cash for you Bank statement. With this you can contact a Tourism company in your desire country and buy any of their tourism package. Apply f for your visa and travel.

But if you don't want to travel as a tourist, check for freelancer visa friendly countries and travel down there.

Everything is possible if you believe you can make it.

Don't wait for people to tell you things, do your personal research and get started.

You're not poor, just that you don't have the right information.

Those guys outside Nigeria don't value your paper qualifications as a Nigerian but your skills.

Imagine being a good Growth hacker, copywriter,or programmer, with a good portfolio. Any of this startup companies will be begging you to join their companies.

I just have to take time and reply this your post. Because l believe you're smart enough to work your way out of your fear and live your dream Life.

I wish you success

u said it all my dear.... I have been resident in Dubai for the past two years now and still counting
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by tundeontop: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
cronsberg:
Cont. Please take your mind off from u.k,asian countries, eastern europe etc because whats the need of spending millions of naira to go and study there only for them to tell you to leave immediately after studies. If i would work hard to gatther millions, then i would only spend it in a better country that will allow me to stay after studies. As you may tell by now, i prefer the idea of escaping nigeria through the studies because thats the route that gives you time to stay after studies, work and eventually sort out permanent residency papers. Make no mistake, this will cost some few millions like atleast four to six million. Expensive but worth it, thats why i said you need patience and determination to gather those millions first. Now how do we start with finding money? Know that you cannot gatther those millions by simply working and earning salary, it will take you years, so what you need is a side hustle like a business, trust me you need patience/determination and before the end of 2019 or early, tbc

It will never be well with anyone who plans evil about u.
Your thoughts are so pure!
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
992finland:

Yes o leave USA UK Canada avoid where people dey rush go.stick to Norway Zealand Finland

You are very correct ..buy Finland name distance ,and d cold I guess that's why many don't opt in for them
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2018
ennon92:
*deep sigh*...After perusing the whole thread frm pg 1-14, i can see the frustration in most Nigerians hence seeking greener pastures. Apparently, i can say the country is in a deep mess. That being said, most of the blame should be doled out to our cruel leaders. How i wish we are still being ruled by the whites, just maybe Nigeria would have been a safe haven for all and sundry.
By and large, until we stage a massive revolution, the Nigeria of our dream can never be realized.

I'm here now but i believe in no distant time, the greener pasture i'm searching will come to reality by the special grace of the Almighty God..I am the next to testify,
I wish us all the best of luck in our endeavors.

we have rulers not leaders...dey dont av any future plan 4 d youth of d nation....dey are sooooo wicked

2 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Analee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
prettypolicy:
please can mentor me on this diesel supply process thanks
u number is not connecting.. Av been trying it
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by prettypolicy: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Analee:
u number is not connecting.. Av been trying it
let me have your contact then
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by miqos02(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
dry
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
992finland:

You are very correct ..buy Finland name distance ,and d cold I guess that's why many don't opt in for them
As for the cold you must adapt to the Weather.u have no choice.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2019
DOVpet:
Nice topic.
So, I have so many people with the same thing that bothers me. I av been looking all the way round to study abroad, look for scholarships. I even applied for one of those schools in canada (online application) and they gave me a phone call, we talked for minutes and at the end tuition fee is #5million, I stop the conversation straight. To cut the story short. MONEY MO-NEY! na the problem.

How do we solve the problem?

Please which school is that. Because I think University of Manitoba in Canada also has that same tuition range.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Yhemzylee:

Thanks for this,I have been making plan for the study route as well,but Canada is a no go area for me with the high rate of rejection,I’m focusing on Germany now and I pray for the best ....

Sorry please, What do you mean by high rate of Rejection?

1. Are you referring to the VISA rejection?
2. Are you referring to the rejection for each of the schools you applied to?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 16, 2019
ajoks533:

I have been reasoning this Germany stuff...got hands on some Universities which offer courses in English and tuition is zero. You just pay departmental levies which is about E300.

Please can you send me links or name those schools in particular?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 16, 2019
cronsberg:
i forgot to add germany. Infact thats the country in my mind recently. Most unis have no tuition, just get your 8000 euros in the blocked account which is like just two million naira plus, and you ready to go. That 8000 euro in blocked account proofs you can afford rent,food etc which inturn will almost always guarantee you the visa, plus maybe buy one small land like that and register a business just to show them you got ties to nija. The plus side is that you can work while studying and can stay after studies to look for job. Germany is easier i believe than most of those countries even and overall cheaper if you reason am, cuz no tuition fees

Hello cronsberg, did you actually finish your undergraduate studies outside Nigeria and where? It seems like we are in the same boat.

How did you convert 8000 Euros to 2Million Naira, I thought it was 4Million?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Poddy(m): 4:20am On Jan 16, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hello cronsberg, did you actually finish your undergraduate studies outside Nigeria and where? It seems like we are in the same boat.

How did you convert 8000 Euros to 2Million Naira, I thought it was 4Million?

I thought as much!
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ATM624(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Make Baba God help us all.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by egorov(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2019
About Canada.
The info I got was that you csn apply to schools, once u get your admission letter, u will use it and other docs to apply for the study permit. U DON'T necessarily have to pay the tuition. If you are lucky to get your visa, when u get there u can defer your admission and start working. U have 20hrs/week as a student.
But I was told u must also complete at least one year course in any Canadian school before your permit expires, so u can apply for a pr

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by dmbaiseboy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
I no fit see this kyn thing pass....I'm currently on fashion designing skill acquisition... Let's see how it goes after this..
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by dmbaiseboy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please after dis my fashion design course...i intend going to turkey..i am already tired of thr americas, and uk...please anyone with useful info regarding turkey should enlighten me...thanks
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by dmbaiseboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
ddooskie:

The guy means no harm bro, what he meant was that you shouldn't even think of over-staying with a visit visa as that would automatically make you an illegal in the U.S. Though you would need more than 300k but your best bet is either the Canadian or Australian express entry/skilled workers program or better still, try the schooling route to a country that enables you to stay back after studies. Goodluck bro.
As per dis skilled workers program, must d applicant have a university degree
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
dmbaiseboy:

As per dis skilled workers program, must d applicant have a university degree
No, not necessary though it would be an added advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy / Air Peace Flight Lost A Tire While Landing At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.