Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised (35222 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by makydebbie(f): 7:37am On May 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
It is ok. Tried to call you severally the other day though but it wouldn't go through. Was saying call rejected, maybe because I got the line new. I have welcomed back my MTN sha, so ama try again.

Your blog needs litte touches in a few places. Posts should show excerpts not full, or maybe you purposely set it like that?
Lol, you've my number. +23327929... Call that number not my whatsapp line.

I don't know, it just appeared that way.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by crafteck(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2018
Emachem:
My greatest dream has been realised? I was thinking the greatest dream of a woman is to get married����

It keeps changing, how dare you try to understand people that dont understand themselves, always in transmission

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Sterope(f): 7:50am On May 21, 2018
Her greatest dream is to become a mother...don't be stupid undecided. Should she have announced to you when she stopped being celibate? Awon bad belle!

I suspected as much when she started putting on weight. She has always been fit. Good for her.

swiz123:
So her greatest dream was to become a babymama. SMH.

This goes a long way to explain that no feminist should be trusted; they all are hypocrites.

Celibate who mysteriously got pregnant... Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by congo4ka: 7:50am On May 21, 2018
Oboi...men dey try oooo...him even pour everything inside Aunty catfish stunk stanky pussssay, na wa oo

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by crafteck(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Who still think this way in this 21st century?

C, i talk am
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by crafteck(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2018
Jime1me:
Bb

All this sars people sef, setting traps upandan
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by anyimontana(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Why do I have a feeling that she's probably married lol.
traditionally
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by swiz123(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Kindly tell us your greatest dream

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by iSpread(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2018
I don't understand, I never heard she was married... what about the husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by lookingfly: 7:55am On May 21, 2018
IamPlato:

Your Greatest Dream Of Getting Pregnant Outside Marriage Against God's rule Abi

Your Dream Of Sucking in Semen without Assurance

Now I Know, Money Does Not Come With Sense...

Somebody Said "The Era Of Bastards is Taking Over Our Time"

Breaking The Rules Is The Lastest Trend... SMH.

BTW

I Used To Call You Ikeja. Didnt Notice The Last "I" all This While
you're not a lady clocking 40-45yrs and not married, that's y you have the mouth to be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Deltatoto: 7:55am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
u dey crase?that u are morally bankrupt does not make the rest of us like u

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Nobody: 7:56am On May 21, 2018
Emachem:
My greatest dream has been realised? I was thinking the greatest dream of a woman is to get married����
I sincerely hope that's your greatest dream as a guy too.
Speak for yourself, not the ladies, because you don't have an idea what being a lady is bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by talk2percy(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2018
Then why u tell people make them no fuk why u been dey chop six times a day for a very long time. U are wicked shaa. Two faced bitch
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by xynerise: 7:57am On May 21, 2018
People are now giving morality a relative definition grin

Congrats jor! Its your choice of life smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by thedio(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Probably because of her age lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Temple1288(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2018
IamPlato:

BTW

Tomorrow her son will begin to spill rubbish knowing fully well he's a bastard... When u complain, they tell you "be civilized for once"
Why is it that the only civilization they learn is the negative one? That is the question I normally ask... People tell you that Oyibo people don't like marriage or they don't feel comfortable with it.. Which is a clear lie.. Majority of Oyibo people in this first world Oyibo dominated countries desire marriage like mad..

One told me "He promised to marry me, I don't know why he changed, he even bought me a ring" I looked at and said "Oh you like marriage"

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by akdjr(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2018
She's actually not going to be a baby mama to anyone.... Insemination does not subject you to any man.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Deltatoto: 7:58am On May 21, 2018
GodOfAction:
One of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers, Linda Ikeji has been on a huge roller coaster of emotions after the news of her being pregnant was made known to the public.

Her younger sister Laura Ikeji Kanu first broke the news and moments after it began to make rounds the media mogul via her popular website shared an open letter she wrote to her unborn child and via it she revealed she’s expecting a baby boy whilst sharing her experiences with kids .

The expectant mum via her open letter elucidated that she’s super excited, and already got plans to spoil her baby, such that she’s gone all out to order a Bentley Mulsanne for him to cruise in when he finally arrives.

Officially announcing she’s expecting a baby she took to her IG page to share the post below, where she point blank told that she’s finally realised her greatest dream, which is being pregnant and having a child of her own.

Read below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAk7CFDn8_/?hl=en

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/20/my-greatest-dream-has-been-realised-linda-ikeji-tells/

linda is a disappointment to female race

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by isybeke(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2018
God bless u Linda nd i wish u safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by BakireBulmaker: 8:00am On May 21, 2018
Wow

To hell with feminism and feminists.

Chimamanda will be in pains right now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by ayaomen(f): 8:01am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
That was smart of you, despite the fact that you're a confused hypocrite, you'd have joined rita dominic and co but you saw the lonely life ahead and jumped off the wagon, anyways that kid is gonna be a very lucky kid
nawa o
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by tbliss22(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
Dear men, why not just let this lady be. She's happy with her present condition and we all can see how most ladies end up regretting they ever got married officially.

Our men tends to act like demigods treating ladies like thrash all in the name of some sickening outdated culture.

I don't support the act though but if this is what will bring smiles on her face then the floor is hers.

Our problem here is simply hypocrisy, how are we sure she's not married secretly??

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Neoteny(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
Hm

Christians.

Celebrating fornication and illegitimate babies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Rubbiish(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Some pained beings are already on this thread.
Madam Linda live your life and be happy jare.Don't live to please the opinions of others only please yourself.
Lol..Pained beings?
U are the pained being here...General feminist...
Read her post very well...She clearly stated she wish for a "SON" & not even a "DAUGHTER" this just goes to show how low u women think about yourselves...smh

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Divay22(f): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
Happy for you kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by wink2015(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2018
Congratulation!

The good news is that she is now a mother to be! what most girls or women look up to in the life time.

By this pregnancy she has equally sealed the lips of persons who keep harrasing her of being single.

But where is the husband?

She can go and do introduction.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by eagleeye2: 8:04am On May 21, 2018
IamPlato:

BTW
Judgina..... if man be god

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by martineverest(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
u got the logic....she had a silent wedding.that ring she showed sometime ago was engagement ring.it was wedding ring
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mohiozua(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2018
Oyinbo say celibacy is the best way to pregnancy. Taink you!!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by martineverest(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2018
tbliss22:
Dear men, why not just let this lady be. She's happy with her present condition and we all can see how most ladies end up regretting they ever got married officially.

Our men tends to act like demigods treating ladies like thrash all in the name of some sickening outdated culture.

I don't support the act though but if this is what will bring smiles on her face then the floor is hers.

Our problem here is simply hypocrisy, how are we sure she's not married secretly??
Linda is married.....she's secretive about it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Rubbiish(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
That was smart of you, despite the fact that you're a confused hypocrite, you'd have joined rita dominic and co but you saw the lonely life ahead and jumped off the wagon, anyways that kid is gonna be a very lucky kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) / Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.