Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised (35236 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by back2sender: 8:07am On May 21, 2018
Who is the baby Daddy
Abi naa in vitro level!
She should be proud to say who the daddy is as far as she is excited about the pregnancy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by kingthreat(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2018
Yeah and why should we give a hoot about your dream. No be your mate dey born by 18? Abeg make everybody follow their own dreams. You know what is good for you. Work hard to achieve it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Rubbiish(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2018
Divay22:
Happy for you kiss
Yea...Birds of same feather...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2018
okay suddenly the greatest dream is to get pregnant.. Issoryt

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2018
Bastard children everywhere. I suppose most of these hypocrite applauding her were born out of wedlock too. . .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by package7(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2018
Women where una no get dignity?

Everywhere now is baby mama's

Where are the virtue women?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Xisnin(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
That was smart of you, despite the fact that you're a confused hypocrite, you'd have joined rita dominic and co but you saw the lonely life ahead and jumped off the wagon, anyways that kid is gonna be a very lucky kid
You are no better than the woman you listed up there.
Not everyone think being a wife or baby mama is an achievement
worth celebrating.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mhisbliss(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2018
Xisnin:

You are no better than the woman you listed up there.
Not everyone think being a wife or baby mama is an achievement
worth celebrating.
Seriously why are you quoting me undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by IamD18: 8:17am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
Seriously why are you quoting me undecided

He's in love tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mikedimeji(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2018
U guys shouldn’t rule out the possibility of a secret wedding. If Not, then I’m thinking may be the whole boyfriend News was a decoy in order to give this pregnancy a soft landing. Check the time frame between the whole bf/engagement news and the stage of this pregnancy.
But all the same it’s a good thing. Congratulations while we continue minding our business.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:18am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
It's funny how getting pregnant became the greatest achievement of a role model of single feminists grin

I keep saying this; No matter how you deceive yourself on media, you'll still log out to face reality. cheesy

She's a proof to social media wanna-be feminists that no matter how rich, aggressive, exposed, intelligent and brave a woman can be, she can never survive without a diick. You all must be humbled by a man.

Seriously coming from this part of a country is an embarrassment..
U all shouting feminist..
Do u all know the meaning of feminist? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mhisbliss(f): 8:19am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

He's in love tongue
grinThey're all jumping because i aired my opinion, is it by force to agree with them?
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by ivolt: 8:19am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
It's funny how getting pregnant became the greatest achievement of a role model of single feminists grin

I keep saying this; No matter how you deceive yourself on media, you'll still log out to face reality. cheesy

She's a proof to social media wanna-be feminists that no matter how rich, aggressive, exposed, intelligent and brave a woman can be, she can never survive without a diick. You all must be humbled by a man.

First, she has never stated that she is a feminist, well I guess you think it is
a sin for a woman to be rich.
Second, her greatest dream was getting pregnant not becoming a wife.
I don't think you can you survive without women since 99% of your posts are about women.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Nobody: 8:22am On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Who still think this way in this 21st century?

21st century babe.... tells us a woman's greatest dream in 21st century.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by IamD18: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThey're all jumping because i aired my opinion, is it by force to agree with them?

Don't you know in Nigeria, it's wrong to criticise a celebrity, even if he/she did bad grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by ArcUgo(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2018
EXACTLY
Nnaabros:
Morale decadence being glorified.

I am sure you'll be well congratulated for it, its an 'achievement'.

And imagine the message that will be passed to all girls out there who have been keeping themselves from the shame of out of wedlock pregnancy because society tells them its a taboo, and those who go about with a stigma of single motherhood, seeing a fellow woman being praise and haild for following the same path for which they have been chastised and condemned.

*Shakes head*

I guess with money, all your sins are covered.

Welcome to the age of decadence
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mhisbliss(f): 8:27am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Don't you know in Nigeria, it's wrong to criticise a celebrity, even if he/she did bad grin grin
Imagine o, nothing in my post even suggested that marriage is an accomplishment, I'm a strong advocate for independence when it comes to women, and thats why I like linda, but what i don't like is, she's a hypocrite who preached celibacy and showed up tomorrow with a baby bump, i then concluded by saying the kid is a lucky kid because linda will show him so much love, i don't understand how someone will get a heart attack over something so obvious

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Rebuke: 8:29am On May 21, 2018
Well, whatever rocks her boat. However, she not talking abt marriage bt displaying pregnancy doesn't make sense to me at all

I hate hypocrisy, how can yhu preach against something yet that which yhu preach against is yhur hobby?

Madam clear air on yhur marriage n let's know yhur belle is legit abeg.

It's obvious most of these so called celebirities do dirty thing in dark bt Wll come out to say something dat will make people look at them as saints. I pity those who take dem as role model though.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Xisnin(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2018
swiz123:
So her greatest dream was to become a babymama. SMH.

This goes a long way to explain that no feminist should be trusted; they all are hypocrites.

Celibate who mysteriously got pregnant... Iranu!!!
You are clearly uncivilised and have comprehension problem.
Feminist means equal right not "I hate sex" and "I don't want children".

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by imitateMe(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

LOL
They need that divk to survive. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by IamD18: 8:34am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
Imagine o, nothing in my post even suggested that marriage is an accomplishment, I'm a strong advocate for independence when it comes to women, and thats why I like linda, but what i don't like is, she's a hypocrite who preached celibacy and showed up tomorrow with a baby bump, i then concluded by saying the kid is a lucky kid because linda will show him so much love, i don't understand how someone will get a heart attack over something so
obvious

The fact is that you have passed your message and don't owe anyone an explanation. grin just be happy.

We so much asslick celebrities in this country that we find it difficult to condemn them. Having a child out of wedlock is bad and whoever supports it, so shall it be his/her daughter's potion. Carry go baby, we dey ur back grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by 400billionman: 8:36am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

women are natural pretenders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by charain: 8:39am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
That was smart of you, despite the fact that you're a confused hypocrite, you'd have joined rita dominic and co but you saw the lonely life ahead and jumped off the wagon, anyways that kid is gonna be a very lucky kid
Here they come, the saintly sanctimonious humble wives/girlfriends who have never experienced a lonely live but know what is better for other women. There is more to life than worshipping a man.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by ireneidiva(f): 8:40am On May 21, 2018
Emachem:
My greatest dream has been realised? I was thinking the greatest dream of a woman is to get married����
How can getting married be anybody's greatest dream?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mhisbliss(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

The fact is that you have passed your message and don't owe anyone an explanation. grin just be happy.

We so much asslick celebrities in this country that we find it difficult to condemn them. Having a child out of wedlock is bad and whoever supports it, so shall it be his/her daughter's potion. Carry go baby, we dey ur back grin
kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Emachem(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2018
ireneidiva:

How can getting married be anybody's greatest dream?
But it's better than being pregnant
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Funkybabee(f): 8:43am On May 21, 2018
Congrats!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by mhisbliss(f): 8:43am On May 21, 2018
charain:

Here they come, the saintly sanctimonious humble wives/girlfriends who have never experienced a lonely live but know what is better for other women. There is more to life than worshipping a man.
Where did i say anything about worshipping a man
Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Emmymarvel(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2018
GodOfAction:
One of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers, Linda Ikeji has been on a huge roller coaster of emotions after the news of her being pregnant was made known to the public.

Her younger sister Laura Ikeji Kanu first broke the news and moments after it began to make rounds the media mogul via her popular website shared an open letter she wrote to her unborn child and via it she revealed she’s expecting a baby boy whilst sharing her experiences with kids .

The expectant mum via her open letter elucidated that she’s super excited, and already got plans to spoil her baby, such that she’s gone all out to order a Bentley Mulsanne for him to cruise in when he finally arrives.

Officially announcing she’s expecting a baby she took to her IG page to share the post below, where she point blank told that she’s finally realised her greatest dream, which is being pregnant and having a child of her own.

Read below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAk7CFDn8_/?hl=en

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/20/my-greatest-dream-has-been-realised-linda-ikeji-tells/

Linda ikeji playing a smart one on us
came out in January to tell us she is engage without showing us a boo
now she is out to tell us she is pregnant so we can believe her boo got her pregnant after engagement
the truth here is....there is no boo, no engagement.
linda got pregnant just to have a baby cos menopause is calling.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised by Mizwisdom(f): 8:44am On May 21, 2018
Lucky kid. Wish it was a girl tho

Do you need books? Send an email to orderbooksng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Bella Shmurda’s 26th Birthday Party: Wizkid, Zlatan, Others Attend (Video) / Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.