Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You (2213 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank / When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
We are an accredited Business Development Service Provider (BDSP) of the Bank. We have a national license to bring any SMEs from any part of the Country to Bank of Industry after we have prepared the preliminary report of their business. Contact me on 07088809305
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by ak22(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2018
jameshow:
We are an accredited Business Development Service Provider (BDSP) of the Bank. We have a national license to bring any SMEs from any part of the Country to Bank of Industry after we have prepared the preliminary report of their business. Contact me on 08127499813

This number is not going
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by luvcherish(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2018
interested
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by Fr33born(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2018
What about loan for startup?
I missed the graduate BOI loan when i was serving. Can i still get the startup loan?
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 9:19pm On May 20, 2018
ak22:

This number is not going

Try it again is going, it might be network
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 9:19pm On May 20, 2018
Fr33born:
What about loan for startup?
I missed the graduate BOI loan when i was serving. Can i still get the startup loan?

What do you want to go into
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 9:20pm On May 20, 2018
luvcherish:
interested
What are your plans
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 9:25pm On May 20, 2018
We are like doctors that prescribe drugs using patients complains , we will listen to you, what you want, the possibilities, we tell you wat to do, we hand hold you then present you to BOI. Before we will do that you would have been sure that nothing will stop your loan. I meant u will surely get the loan. If it won't work we will tell you without you spending a dime
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by luvcherish(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2018
jameshow:

What are your plans

plan A
am a graduate of computer science,
very good in desktop publishing and the internet,
in my local govenment there is no jamb centre
so i feel it will b a very good one if i can set it up
presently offering internet services at a business centre

above wil require much capital

PLAN B
get a shop, equiped with computer systems and photocopying machine and begin training of students in computer appreciation, office suite, graphic design, and web technology as well offering internet services
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by gwanggaeto(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2018
jameshow:
We are an accredited Business Development Service Provider (BDSP) of the Bank. We have a national license to bring any SMEs from any part of the Country to Bank of Industry after we have prepared the preliminary report of their business. Contact me on 08127499813

Am interested sir,
Am a graduate of Mechanical Engr...and also a small scale paint manufacturer in lagos into paint manufacturing....am in need of loan to expand my business....please I need you assistance to get Loan from BOI....Reach me on 070 3 4 95 2 2 2 9 (Whatapps only pls, Got a hearing problem can't answer calls)..
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by Fr33born(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2018
jameshow:

What do you want to go into
I want to go into computer hardwares and accessories sales and maintenance. I acquired laptop repairs and maintenance skill after my graduation.
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 12:12pm On May 21, 2018
luvcherish:

plan A
am a graduate of computer science,
very good in desktop publishing and the internet,
in my local govenment there is no jamb centre
so i feel it will b a very good one if i can set it up
presently offering internet services at a business centre

above wil require much capital

PLAN B
get a shop, equiped with computer systems and photocopying machine and begin training of students in computer appreciation, office suite, graphic design, and web technology as well offering internet services

Call me let talk
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 12:14pm On May 21, 2018
gwanggaeto:

Am interested sir,
Am a graduate of Mechanical Engr...and also a small scale paint manufacturer in lagos into paint manufacturing....am in need of loan to expand my business....please I need you assistance to get Loan from BOI....Reach me on 070 3 4 95 2 2 2 9 (Whatapps only pls, Got a hearing problem can't answer calls)..

Chat me on 08130919858
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 9:13pm On May 31, 2018
I observed that 90% of those contacted me just want to start up their business.
BOI supports start up businesses but start up businesses are very difficult to push through BOI. Here are the reasons;
1. Every lenders wants a return on their money and also want to reduce the risk to the bearest minimum. Risk associated with start up business is very high
2. Lack of experience which can lead to poor management of the loan.
3. Inadequate market knowledge. You can't just be producing when there are no adequate demands for your products, is not a guess work, you must have demand from prospective customers. BOI wants to be sure that there are demands for the products. In fact BOI likes Demand to be more than supply.
4. Debt to equity ratio must be satisfactory. You must be able to contribute to the project. I:e if you want 100 from BOI you must be able to provide 30 additional by yourself. At least you will pay processing fee.(appraisal, commitment and legal).
5. Security
What can a someone just going into a business provide as a security to cover his loan by at least twice? Though there are external guarantors option for loan below 10m but you will still have to pay 10% of the loan as a security deposit in a BOI micro finance Bank which the borrower and the BOI will be the signatory of the acct. When you default on interest for some months, BOI will deduct from the money deposited and if you don't default after you have successfully paid the principal and the interest you can withdraw the money with interest.

WHAT AM I SAYING? WE WILL HELP YOU BY HANDHOLDING YOU IF YOU WANT TO ACCESS LOAN FROM BOI. AS A START UP KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH, GET THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND START SMALL, YOU CAN THEN COME LATER.

FOR THE EXISTING ONES, TRY AND REGISTER YOUR COMPANY AND TALK TO US THROUGH THE NU POSTED ABOVE.
.IF YOU ARE INTO ANY OF THESE AND YOU NEED financial SUPPORT FROM BOI, CONTACT ME VIA THE NUMBER POSTED ABOVE. THESE ARE THE KIND OF PROJECTS BOI CAN FINANCE
Adire (Tie and Dye)/Aso Oke
2. Animal Feeds
3. Aquaculture
4. Bakery
5. Blocks and Interlocking Stones
6. Bottled Water
7. Ceramics & Tiles
8. Chemicals and Paints
9. Cosmetics/Hair Products
10. Dairy
11. Digital Printing/Multimedia Publishing
12. Doors and Window Frames
13. E-Commerce/Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
14. Fashion/Garmenting
15. Fish Smoking/Drying
16. Food Processing (comprising processing of agricultural products)
17. Foundries/Metal Fabrication/3-D Printing
18. Fruit Juice
19. Furniture/Wood Processing
20. Gemstones
21. Greenhouses
22. Laundry and Dry Cleaning
23. Leather/Footwear
24. Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
25. Meat Processing
26. Mechatronics
27. Health Care (Medical Diagnostics)
28. Laboratory/Orthodontist/Ophthalmology/Physiotherapy)
29. Movie Production (Nollywood)
30. Plastics
31. Quick Service Restaurants
32. Quarries
33. Recycling
34. Roofing Sheets
35. Soaps and Detergents
36. Solar (off grid)
37. Technical/Vocational Schools (Offering City & Guild Certificate)
38. Theme Parks
39. Water Transportation Riverine
40. Light Manufacturing (Paper, Roofing Sheets, lube blending, Paints etc)
41. Grocery packaging
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by omobaba101(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Will BOI invest in Education? - An existing school
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
omobaba101:
Will BOI invest in Education? - An existing school

it depends on what you want to do, they can only support you to procure ancillary equipment. ancillary equipment like chairs, Air condition, generator, furniture etc but not building and the likes
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
People are getting loan from BOI, we have had many approvals to crown the year with huge success. What are you waiting for talk to us today
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Talk to us today
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by ak22(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Can they buy Truck for me for haulage?
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by OBTMOS(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am a photographer and I really need loan to finance my startup. I would appreciate any assistance from you in securing this loan. Thanks!
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by ekoileblog(m): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2020
jameshow:
Can we communicate via email
Re: Your Company Needs Loan From BOI? Let Help You by jameshow: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
ekoileblog:

Can we communicate via email
Chat me on 08130919858

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop For Sale / Keke Business. Advice Please / Dangote Spell And Be A Millionaire: Anyone With Letter G?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.