Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man (2073 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by johnnyvid(m): 3:42am On May 21, 2018
Guy tried to propose to his Girlfriend but caught Her with another man. check the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4gwr1WK-IQ
Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by tukdi: 3:45am On May 21, 2018
E no consign me! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Nobody: 3:59am On May 21, 2018
Na to collect that food pour untop that bìtch and walk away forever o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by malware: 4:03am On May 21, 2018
Now, this is a pure case of wireless transmission from her village... I mean, apprehensive wireless transmission-induced breakup.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Massdamm(m): 4:30am On May 21, 2018
sorry about that nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by hisgrace090: 4:50am On May 21, 2018
The young man must have been a beloved child of God who did not want his dear son to suffer in the hand of a cheatter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Nobody: 5:23am On May 21, 2018
v
Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Tosinville(m): 5:23am On May 21, 2018
It’s just an act.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:02am On May 21, 2018
guys like crying abt wen ladies hurt them but when they are the one who used and dump a lady, nobody go know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by OgahBohz: 6:06am On May 21, 2018
Oya move on na..

e don happen e don happen ..
so what else !
Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by OgahBohz: 6:08am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
guys like crying abt wen ladies hurt them
but when they are the one who used and dump a lady, nobody go know

its same way ladies cry heavens when a guy cheats on them after marriage ..

this case is like you finding out you bf us cheating just two days to your wedding ..!

by the way ..is that you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Nobody: 6:08am On May 21, 2018
[quote author=Cr7sBabe post=67737292]guys like crying abt wen ladies hurt them
but when they are the one who used and dump a lady, nobody go know[/quot hie]
Wetin dis one dey talk sef,dem dey talk aba u dey talk Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by VERDA: 6:16am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

This line is getting stale,if something wrong is done just condemn it,no need to start comparing,cheating from either the man or woman is wrong finish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Actuarydeji(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2018
What a radacious post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by yenereal(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2018
Transmission, Confusion, Suspension, I mean Omission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by Lonestar124: 8:27am On May 21, 2018

Cr7sBabe:
No correlation.. The guy is not crying, he gently left the restaurant.

You know is what you wrote is baseless.....The ladies always takes the lead in crying even in slight argument cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Tried To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her With Another Man by madenigga(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2018
With the kind of bad news i keep hearing abt women up nd down... every single day.

E be like say only me way dae dull to do them bad thing o

(1) (Reply)

We Guys Ain't Being Thoughtful / Pre-wedding Photos Of Man Carrying His Wife On His Back Rocking Matching Outfits / Matured Minds ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.