Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' (1829 Views)

Stop The Killings - Pope Francis Tells Buhari / Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Godssword1(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2018
Pope Francis is at it again. Watch this also get denied soon grin grin grin
Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'God Made You Like This And Loves You Like This'

https://www.ibloggospel.com

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by pope777(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2018
MY HOLY FATHER!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Godssword1(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2018
pope777:

MY HOLY FATHER!
hahahaha
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by festwiz(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2018
I don't get you christians. If "god" knows all, sees all, holds a man's destiny and can tell the beginning and the end. If he also made you in his image and likeness then, the pope is right don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Originakalokalo(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
festwiz:
I don't get you christians. If "god" knows all, sees all, holds a man's destiny and can tell the beginning and the end. If he also made you in his image and likeness then, the pope is right don't you think so?

All you used to describe God are correct, plus some more characters that our physical nature cannot describe.

That said, with all these,

GOD ALLOWS MAN TO MAKE HIS OWN CHOICE.

Before Lucifer could revolt in heaven, He had a choice.

A man can turn out to be whatever he wants.

Being gay is not of God.

If the pope REALLY SAID THAT,

Then He is antiGod.

For his own sake, I hope he didn't say that.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Godssword1(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2018
festwiz:

Nobody is born gay.

There's definitely a demonic activity along the line.

Some run in the family bloodline.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by paxonel(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
God bless the pope!
If there are more people that thinks like the pope this world will become a better place

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by dexmond: 1:31pm On May 21, 2018
Romans 1:26

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. (NIV)

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Godssword1(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
paxonel:
God bless the pope!
If there are more people that thinks like the pope this world will become a better place
Really? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Godssword1(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
dexmond:

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. (NIV)
God bless you
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by paxonel(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2018
Godssword1:

Really? angry grin
i ask the question whsts your gain fermenting trouble by attacking people who were born with a different sexual orientation?
Same sex attraction has been detected among lower animals like insects, dogs and rabbits what makes you think it should be different with homosapiens?

No doubt, its something irritating to imagin but the best we can do is to ignore and treat them well, thats what the pope is doing

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by paxonel(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2018
dexmond:

thank God you have agreed that it was God that gave them the shameful lust that they did not give it to themselves. Then why fighting God by fighting his creation.
God created a creation and saw that it was good and you are saying it is bad.
Oya go fight them now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by MuttleyLaff: 7:43am On May 22, 2018
paxonel:
God bless the pope!
Amen.

Godssword1:
Really? angry grin
Yes Really

paxonel:
i ask the question whsts your gain fermenting trouble by attacking people who were born with a different sexual orientation?
Same sex attraction has been detected among lower animals like insects, dogs and rabbits what makes you think it should be different with homosapiens?

No doubt, its something irritating to imagin but the best we can do is to ignore and treat them well,
Exactly what Jesus did, in healing the centurion's "servant"

paxonel:
thats what the pope is doing
Ive always taken a shine to Jorge Mario Bergoglio
Started getting fascinated by him, for his peculiar against the grain, action in 2013, on the day before Good Friday
The fascination went up a notch more because of what Eugenio Scalfari revealed, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, in private, told him about hell.
Venerable Fulton J Sheen and Cardinal Francis Arinze too, both intelligent and well informed too, I warm to.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2018
Godssword1:
Pope Francis is at it again. Watch this also get denied soon grin grin grin
Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'God Made You Like This And Loves You Like This'
http://www.purityposts.com/2018/05/pope-francis-gay-man-god-loves-you.html

The Pope needs Jesus. Truly God loves them{the gays} and wants them to receive His righteousness in Jesus Christ so that He can come into their lives and make them a new creation. A creature of righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2018
Godssword1:

Nobody is born gay.

Truly we were all born a sinner according to scriptures. Men lusting over men and women lusting over women is one of the many unrighteous desire of our sinful nature which we inherited from Adam.

We were all children of God's wrath by default but through His grace, we have hope.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by dexmond: 9:16am On May 22, 2018
paxonel:
thank God you have agreed that it was God that gave them the shameful lust that they did not give it to themselves. Then why fighting God by fighting his creation.
God created a creation and saw that it was good and you are saying it is bad.
Oya go fight them now?

What do you not understand in the scripture I quoted above?
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Uyi168: 9:35am On May 22, 2018
Godssword1:

Nobody is born gay.

..are animals too also affected by this demon?
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by plaetton: 2:49pm On May 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

All you used to describe God are correct, plus some more characters that our physical nature cannot describe.

That said, with all these,

GOD ALLOWS MAN TO MAKE HIS OWN CHOICE.

Before Lucifer could revolt in heaven, He had a choice.

A man can turn out to be whatever he wants.

Being gay is not of God.

If the pope REALLY SAID THAT,

Then He is antiGod.

For his own sake, I hope he didn't say that.
Sharrap Dia.
What do you know of God?
Is being left-handed of God too ?
What makes you blokes think that being gay is a personal choice that people make ?
Is being left-handed also a choice that people make ?
It amazes that while Christians commit every imaginable sin during the week, go to church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness, they unthinkingly arrogant themselves the prerogative to pass judgment on another sin of others, foolishly claiming that it is not of God .
The hypocrisy is just amazing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Ubenedictus(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Amen.

Yes Really

Exactly what Jesus did, in healing the centurion's "servant"

Ive always taken a shine to Jorge Mario Bergoglio
Started getting fascinated by him, for his peculiar against the grain, action in 2013, on the day before Good Friday
The fascination went up a notch more because of what Eugenio Scalfari revealed, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, in private, told him about hell.
Venerable Fulton J Sheen and Cardinal Francis Arinze too, both intelligent and well informed too, I warm to.

interesting, I thought you'll dislike them.

ever watch bishop baron or read cardinal Newman.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Zenithpeak(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

The Pope needs Jesus. Truly God loves them{the gays} and wants them to receive His righteousness in Jesus Christ so that He can come into their lives and make them a new creation. A creature of righteousness.

I'm suspecting this your pope to be a gay.

My observation and my opinion based on what I observed.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2018
Zenithpeak:

He is not my pope. Correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Zenithpeak(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

He is not my pope. Correct yourself.

I'm not really directing my words to you as a person.

I am only suspecting he has a (gay) demon and need Jesus Christ asap.

He will not be your pope in Jesus Name. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
Zenithpeak:

I'm not really directing my words to you as a person.

I am only suspecting he has a (gay) demon and need Jesus Christ asap.
He will not be your pope in Jesus Name. smiley

Ok!
Amen! Amen!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by MuttleyLaff: 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
Ubenedictus:
interesting,
I thought you'll dislike them
How did you come about this thought?
What instigated this thought?

How do you mean "them"? Who exactly are "them"?

Ubenedictus:
ever watch bishop baron or read cardinal Newman
I see the former to be, a contemporary engaging person
and the latter, a Simon interesting person
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Godssword1(m): 2:33am On May 23, 2018
Zenithpeak:

Exactly! Same here
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Primesky(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2018
I totally disagree with him on this!.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Ubenedictus(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
How did you come about this thought? What instigated this thought?
How do you mean "them"? Who exactly are "them"?
I see the former to be, a contemporary engaging person and the latter, a Simon interesting person

well I guess you'll disagree with those guys on a lot of issues....
people tend to dislike those they disagree with e.g your case with pastoraio.

I just assumed the same for the guys above.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by MuttleyLaff: 5:27pm On May 24, 2018
Ubenedictus:
well I guess you'll disagree with those guys on a lot of issues....
You didnt say who "them" are
Now you are again you've left scratching my head trying to guess who you mean "those guys" are

Ubenedictus:
people tend to dislike those they disagree with e.g your case with pastoraio
Husbands and wives disagree yet it doesnt turn into disliking each other

Ubenedictus:
e.g your case with pastoraio
I have more than once agreed with PastorAIO

I dont dislike PastorAIO,
What you witnessed, was just a mere case of, you have to be able to give as good as you get

Ubenedictus:
I just assumed the same for the guys above.
The western part have a colloquial that say "Ti a ba sunkun, a maa riran"
It loosely means "Crying and tear drops doesnt cause one not to see road"
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Aaronsrod: 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
I caution you all, my brodas.

We must fear this pope! He is a powerful agent of Satan.

If he comes to Nigeria he will turn us all gay like oyinbo! It is part of Satans plan for Africa.

Be very careful.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
Aaronsrod:
I caution you all, my brodas.

We must fear this pope! He is a powerful agent of Satan.

If he comes to Nigeria he will turn us all gay like oyinbo! It is part of Satans plan for Africa.

Be very careful.
Fearmongering
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by Ubenedictus(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
the guys are Catholic ministers and theologians, I thought you would have guessed that.
MuttleyLaff:
You didnt say who "them" are
Now you are again you've left scratching my head trying to guess who you mean "those guys" are

Husbands and wives disagree yet it doesnt turn into disliking each other

I have more than once agreed with PastorAIO

I dont dislike PastorAIO,
What you witnessed, was just a mere case of, you have to be able to give as good as you get

The western part have a colloquial that say "Ti a ba sunkun, a maa riran"
It loosely means "Crying and tear drops doesnt cause one not to see road"
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' by MuttleyLaff: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ubenedictus:
the guys are Catholic ministers and theologians, I thought you would have guessed that.
I know they all or each, are Catholic ministers & theologians.

I wonder if I am to say, I also had begun taken a shine to Prof Ishaq Akintola, what you'll make of hearing that.

Maybe you should adjust your way of looking/thinking,
to see that, I chew hay and spit out the sticks
Even if there are disagreements about anything, it doesnt stop me, give credit, when/where credit is due.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? / I Did Not Die, I Did Not Go To Heaven, Hell- Margaret Amure / Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.