Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy (40523 Views)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? / Sandra Okagbue: Throwback Photos Of Her Pregnancy Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Lagbaja01(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Getting pregnant out of wedlock shouldn't be an acheivement or a thing to boast of, we worship money so much that we find it difficult to unmask the truth in this country.

There's no different from Linda Ikeji with a village girl who got pregnant out of wedlock.

They are both loosed, cheap and maritally bankrupt for getting pregnant without a husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by stillseth: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
the only reason why I would read this long epistle is if anyone tellme she mentioned the name of the baby daddy...and why she was telling single ladies to be celibate while she was getting dicked

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Bari22: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
5thElement:
All this term paper and not a mention of the Father of the child?
Her case is artificial transmission, i mean transfusion transmission

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Rubbiish(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
So getting pregnant now, there must be speech on it like the IGP own abi?
hahahahahahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Toyinsbtc: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
Linda taught them celibacy n feminism a bit, tgey followed her like chimps..

Now shes pregnant, engaged and the students are still single following linda...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Therealev: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
midolian:
Long speech without "marriage", "marry" "marrying" "married", "wed", "wedding", "husband", or "fiance"

What has this world turned into?

And those words are the end of the World?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Getting pregnant out of wedlock shouldn't be an acheivement or a thing to boast of, we worship money so much that we find it difficult to unmask the truth in this country.

There's no different from Linda Ikeji with a village girl who got pregnant out of wedlock.

They are both loosed, cheap and maritally bankrupt for getting pregnant without a husband.

Who are you to judge?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
Bentley muslane for the unborn child nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by made4naija(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky Steals U.S Senator’s Picture As His Husband’s Photo

What many dismissed as a joke on Saturday started morning turned into reality as Nigerian Slay Queen, Bobrisky Okuneye shared photos from his introduction to his mystery boo’

Bobrisky did well to conceal the face of his boo with a love ’emoji’ and it left a big question on the mind of some Nigerians ; Who is Bobrisky’s boo?

and here’s the concealed photo bobrisky posted ;

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/bobrisky-steals-u-s-senators-picture-as-his-husbands-photo/

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Mastermind2000: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
So Linda has been banging on that luxury bed all this while undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
So getting pregnant now, there must be speech on it like the IGP own abi?

Especially when you have chronic infections and you're almost 40

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by lekkan(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2018
buh wait oh, when did her tummy shoot out this much since when has she been pregnant?? and for how long has she been hiding it??

someone should please answer
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by 24hoursreporter: 9:59am On May 21, 2018
9jaAmerican:
All those grammars, all those paragraph and no single mention of the word 'baby father'. All these feminist sha

Hope other amebos like you will get to work and reveal your babaydaddy, onto karma things. #operationreveallindaikejibabydaddy##

Guy i tire ooo. So Linda Ikeji has become another Mary who got pregnant miraculously Mhen our generation has lost it. So, after shamelessly getting pregnant out of wedlock, she is still proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Emotionss: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
To all those celebrating baby mamanizim please note that a any child born out of wedlock is a ba****

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by engrlarex(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2018
Huh
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Vivos: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
I'm not surprised though..... I knew Linda would love to be a single mum, I don't see her bowing her head to any man. I think she has a mentality and doesn't need guys cuz she's wealthy ( my observation)
She's officially cancelled from ladies that would get married..... at least for the next 10 years

Lazy Nigerian youths shouldn't start judging, lot of you have aborted pregnancies. Nobody is perfect, I think she's brave deciding to keep the baby against all odds

All those asking for the father of the baby, go get a life, what will you do with the information. Abi you go use am fry pap

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by newsnjobs(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2018
Just tell us who will be the father of your baby or you just shut up.

You expect people to start clapping for you because you are pregnant out of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Temple1288(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
Pregnancy used to be sacred and something attached to marriage.. U can imagine if your sister gets pregnant to masked guy unmarried. Just check the shame you'd face from your friends.. But alas, now it's a thing of joy and she (whom I thought used to be a feminist) is now rejoicing after deceiving so many girls..

One thing I will advice every person from Black Africa always is this "Stick to the positive values you got as an African. When you want to learn from Oyinbo, learn the positive behaviors, don't listen to all what they preach.. They also love to have a family"

Isn't it funny that white people brought up feminism, and a black person from Africa (Adichie) who happens to be my sister is propagating it.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by eph12(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
Did anybody actually read this thing from the beginning to the end? shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
So one is suppose to read this long nonsense cos linda is pregnant ?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2018
All this term paper and not a mention of the Father of the child?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by blessingsonflee(f): 10:03am On May 21, 2018
Hahahahaha grin cheesy aunty Linda joined the bandwagon of baby mamas. I'm sure she even engaged herself

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Macon1212: 10:03am On May 21, 2018
Enough of this drama, the world is evil, stop publishing and risking the live of this unborn child.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Didi2d(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2018
I came here to read the long epistle, expecting to see something or anything like my fiancé, boyfriend or I had a secret wedding. But was disappointed.

So, it's obvious she lives the live of a sugar mummy, brings in young men to f***k her whenever she's Hot.

But this time, this particular guy was so handsome, so she felt like keeping the pregnancy, because she believes the child will be fine and don't she's getting old. Sugar mummy things
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Vivos: 10:05am On May 21, 2018
lekkan:
buh wait oh, when did her tummy shoot out this much since when has she been pregnant?? and for how long has she been hiding it??

someone should please answer
Who are you asking, we were not holding lamp for them when the baby was conceived

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by vertueptime: 10:06am On May 21, 2018
midolian:
Long speech without "marriage", "marry" "marrying" "married", "wed", "wedding", "husband", or "fiance" baby mama

Fixed it
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by BakireBulmaker: 10:06am On May 21, 2018
I am happy for her.

I pray the error of getting pregnant out of wedlock will be corrected soon though.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Neddyogu(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2018
Pregnancy out of wedlock is frowned upon depending on the age of d woman in question. If Na teenager or young adult wey Neva accomplish anything, then Na different ball game oo. Not for full grown ass woman like Haunty Lindy. As marriage no come naa, and as she no fit marry herself, so make she epp herself small naa, about u don't want her to transmit her genes to the next generation? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by thunderbabs: 10:06am On May 21, 2018
midolian:
Long speech without "marriage", "marry" "marrying" "married", "wed", "wedding", "husband", or "fiance"

Who marriage help? shocked
Marriage wey dey tire couples aftr their first two years, na to dey manage each other after their first two...

Wish Linda a safe delivery kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Deltatoto: 10:06am On May 21, 2018
11Ebisco:
Linda Ikeji’s official public statement of her pregnancy

Did you guys read the title of this post? Should I write it again? Oh God, I can’t breath…lol. So let me say that again…I, Linda Ikeji, is going to be a mum. Somebody please pinch me! Gosh, I can’t get over it.

2018 started with me finding out I was pregnant. When I missed my period and my friend and I did a home pregnancy test and it read positive, my friend began to cry with happiness but I was just there staring at the stick like, you’re not messing with me, are you? This is real and not a joke on me, right? I refused to believe it and asked my friend to drive me to a lab for another test. And there it was confirmed, I was pregnant. Me, Linda, I am going to have my own child. Please don’t wake me up from this lovely dream..lol

So many women have had children, so what’s the big deal, huh? Lol. Well, you see me, I’m somewhat of a different case. There’s something about me that I have never talked about publicly before and that’s the fact that I love children so much (I took that from my dad), and I am particularly obsessed with babies, and I mean that literally. Their pureness, innocence, little beautiful faces, tiny hands and soft cheeks make me just want to be around them.

I grew up in a compound with a lot of neighbours and believe it or not, as a teenager/young woman, I was the unofficial resident babysitter. I swear, ask my siblings. I literally carried all the new born babies born in that compound at a period of time until they grew up to a certain age. Their mums used to come drop the babies at our house whenever they were tired or wanted to go out, this was, of course, to the annoyance of my family…lol.

The first baby I carried was a boy named Makoba (wonder where he is now, this was about 20 years ago, he will be a big boy now). From the first day I carried him, I didn’t want to let him go…so every time I had free time, and his mum hadn’t brought him to me, I would walk two floors up, knock on his family’s door and ask them if they wanted me to take the child off them for a while. I was always happy when they said yes. After him other mums started dropping their kids with me.

Back then my sisters and I used to take turns to cook every day of the week. So whenever it was my turn to cook and I was babysitting and they insisted I go cook, I’d tell my sisters to either hold the baby for me so I could go cook or they go cook. They always chose the latter. Lol.

Then my siblings started having children and I started to feel more joy. These were no longer neighbours’ or friends’ children, these were my nephews and nieces. My family! And carrying them brought me even more joy. Like for example, whenever I see my sister Laura’s son, Ryan, I shriek with happiness. He’s the love of my life…lol. If I was planning to go out and I heard my beautiful nephews and niece were coming over to the house, most times, I change plans and just stay home with them. I’m a homebody, I like to stay home (that’s why I bought a big house…lol).

So now imagine that in a few months, I will look down at a baby, and it won’t be a neighbor’s child, a friend’s child, a sister’s child, but my own child, my own flesh and blood, carried in my womb. My own son. It’s surreal. I can’t get over it.

You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear! Lol. Like, I can’t keep calm. Oh and please, nannies, stay away from me. I’ve got this covered! Thank you. Lol.

Sometimes when I’m lying down and I feel him moving around inside me (he’s so hyper already, constantly moving around…lol), I just get up and cradle my tummy and smile. Lol. I can’t wait for these months to go by so I can meet him. My own son!

Dear son, of every dream I have had, every achievement, every milestone, out of all my accomplishments and titles, all the money and worldly possession I have, nothing compares to you. You are my greatest blessing, my gift from heaven, my greatest dream realized. I love you more than life itself and I can’t wait to meet you and give you so many kisses. And of course, spoil you! You will hear ‘I love you’ loud and clear so many times, you will beg me to stop. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms. .

I know I’m going to be the best mum ever! I was born for this and I am finally ready! And now I want to do more, achieve more, so lil man will be proud of his mama.

Considering how much I love children, sometimes I wonder why I didn’t have them earlier. But like my dad said, miracles like this finally happen when God is ready to share you.

Anyway, as you all know, I’ve always shared every milestone, every good thing that’s happened to me over the years with you guys and I definitely wanted to also share this joy with you. I’ve been wanting to scream about this since I found out many months ago but my family and friends have been telling me to ‘calm down Linda, calm down’…lol. I’m now way into my second trimester, so I guess it’s okay to share my joy.

May God grant you what you desire the most and may all your dreams come true.

Oh, by the way, I’ll be having a baby shower in a few weeks and I will definitely love for some of you amazing, loyal female readers to come celebrate with me. Will communicate when the time comes.

Plenty kisses and God bless

Linda Ikeji

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/linda-ikejis-official-public-statement.html
who pour the sperm put inside ur combi

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by boyjo: 10:07am On May 21, 2018
midolian:

Her "Friend" in that long speech is her husband!
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by OChimex: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
Okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' / Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.