Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) (35754 Views)

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by stephenduru: 6:37am On May 21, 2018
A gallant police officer has disgraced himself after getting drunk.According to report,he started misbehaving after taking Ogogoro.

See reactions from Nigerians below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/gallant-nigerian-police-officer-gets.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by stephenduru: 6:38am On May 21, 2018

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by skelewu404(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2018
T
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by stephenduru: 6:38am On May 21, 2018

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by magoo10(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2018
Shayo na bastardt
It is very irresponsible to drink and get high on police uniform ,I wonder the kind police we have

11 Likes

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by madridguy(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2018
I think this is one of the reason the FG should start controlling the media. How could someone take a picture of other and paste online for the whole world to see. To me, this is high level of wickedness against the man.

Though am not in support of the officer's action especially with uniform but the people behind this wicked act should have put into consideration the negative effect of posting the picture online for the world to see.

This picture will hunt this man and his family forever.

This can lead to divorce between him and wife and also scattered his family.

This can cost him his job and hinder his promotion.

Lastly, it's a big slap on Nigeria Police.

I hope when the policeman set for return match with whomever that released his picture for the world to see the culprit won't be crying foul.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Macnnoli4(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Rotjijatau(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria my country
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Gossiplover: 6:43am On May 21, 2018
OP this happened 3 years Ago. THIS IS AN OLD NEWS

56 Likes

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Khd95(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2018
This one has been transmitted to a state of jogodogrin
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Oceannaagent: 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Nigerian Police been disgracing themselves since.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:08am On May 21, 2018
His brain has been transmitted to confusion

All those local spirits with zero quality control or clinical trials for side effects...you go dey shack 90% pure methanol messing up your kidneys and liver

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Wetin man go do
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by anyimontana(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Lol..one of the commissioners

See as head be like sam paper

..no b only GALLANT...
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by 4stepsAead: 7:09am On May 21, 2018
is there a policeman that doesn't drink in Nigeria?
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Bsingle(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2018
OP na one of all those uncivilized Nigerians wey de rub shiiit for our face.

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Pidginwhisper: 7:11am On May 21, 2018
Na today?? Imagine make this one carry gun now.. many ppl don land lifeless for ground. Won't blame the NPF though.undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by majamajic(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2018
angryso ogogoro don remove this guy uniform .

Na wa. ooo
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Pavore9: 7:11am On May 21, 2018
He is a security risk in that state.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by flyca: 7:12am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I think this is one of the reason the FG should start controlling the media. How could someone take a picture of other and paste online for the whole world to see. To me, this is high level of wickedness against the man.

Though am not in support of the officer's action especially with uniform but the people behind this wicked act should have put into consideration the negative effect of posting the picture online for the world to see.

I hope when the policeman set for return match with whomever that released his picture for the world to see the culprit won't be crying foul.

You always show one-sided empathy and pseudo-patriotism. What was your opinion when the president of Nigeria referred to Nigerians as lazy in an international braodcast? When they run abroad for medical care and tourism, you think the whole world is blind? When our leaders are fighting on National TV, do you think it's only Nigerians that see it? The list goes on.

Social media and telebroadcast is not only used wrongly by the masses. Our leaders also portray a very poor image of Nigeria in the international stage.

No 2 - Anybody that chases after the photographer is just being mischevous with the power he has. The right thing will be to look inwards as to why things have degenerated the way it has!

Finally, police reform is of utmost importance in Nigeria now. Starting from IGP. He should resigned be sacked. We need progressive people in power. And leaders should be selected based on merit not on kinsmanship!

Bye

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by freedomchild: 7:12am On May 21, 2018
A member of the Zoo top dogs having a nice time with his ogogoro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2018
Wecome to the shithole. Meanwhile is not bed I am seeing there.?
l belong to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nonnyflex(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2018
Error in transmission

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2018
angry
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 21, 2018
Old news
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:13am On May 21, 2018
flyca:

Your always sjowempha

English or Chinese ? shocked
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 21, 2018
who is that idiot called badewa? the public has the right to know the kind of people who are protecting them.

its badewas type of police that exthorts, maims and kills civilian.

he is a disgrace to the uniform, including the fish pictured here.

1 Like

Na normal thing na

Go to Bashua police station, Fola Agoro, Bashua primary school, you will see officers smoking igbo
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Pavore9: 7:13am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:

There are consequences for actions taken and not taken. He should have thought of his position, his family and the NPF because getting involved with alcohol.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / Jossy Otu: Mamador Gifts Food Hawker A Mobile Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.