Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (72271 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by YumMinaYum(f): 1:53pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You know Jesus was a bastard born to a girl that was likely 12-15 years old right?
Your God also says that rape is okay as long as you can pay the father 50 shekels of silver (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

Your clapbacks are hawt! Damn! I legit love you!

The sanctimonious fool even called upon Jesus to wish evil on another, Lol... I can't deal!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
Who come fork her give her belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by anigold(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

But I can hide baby bump for Africa sha! Lol. Would you believe these photos were taken same day, last month? Lol. And when you swipe that was last week versus yesterday. I can suck belle sha  #Grateful #Thankful #Blessed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAnXufD2Kx/?hl=en

please is she married if yes who is the husband.. anyway she can carry out of wedlock pregnancy for Africa..sha
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
Yusuf54:
;DThis guy is really funny,na wu dey talk abt rape now.wait oooo or r u saying Linda Ikeji was raped cheesy?
No it is just that there are some people saying that is not allowed in the bible and i am reminding them what the bible says
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by anigold(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

NA Goat she go born ? .... Alas Adam and Eve No Do Wedding ....
Sorry oga.. Adam and Eve were married and God was their Father in Law.. if you don't understand u will never understand..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Yusuf54: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Your wise mother has not achieved anything with her life
what is wrong with U,It is someone that dont have respect for his or her Mother at home that will be saying bad thing abt someone else's Mother

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by anigold(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
When did I insult you sad
I know one day you will love to marry.. People are watching ooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Yusuf54: 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

No it is just that there are some people saying that is not allowed in the bible and i am reminding them what the bible says
U r right
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I believe she married secretly just like them Nadia Buhari.
Married secretly fire!
We all knew how Beyonce first got married before we saw a baby bump.
Even Dbanj news of secret marriage was everywhere as his parents were shocked but had to obey his wish that very day. They came totally unaware of Dapo's plans that day.
Jayz's wish of no photos at his wedding was obeyed.

Now Linda just flashed a ring early in the year and flashed a baby bump in May!
No news of marriage event?
Watch it, she wanted to plan her sister Laura's method but it didn't work. It couldn't work as soon as EFCC started a massive clamp down on Yahoo boys in Abuja!
No body loves a secret marriage.
Not even this type of secret
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by wingmanII: 1:58pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem sad didn't you hear she was engaged.....? She got married secretly I guess because as a renown blogger she's good at keeping secrets smiley

Engaged or not. I believe she should have announced her wedding before announcing her pregnancy. She herself claims to be a role model to thousands of Nigerian girls. This is not just right.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2018
anigold:
Sorry oga.. Adam and Eve were married and God was their Father in Law.. if you don't understand u will never understand..
Wait oo... If eve was created from adam, doesn`t that make her adam`s daughter or sister shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So Jehovah supports incest? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and you are here with your holier than thou attitude saying it is wrong for women to get pregnant outside wedlock?
Smh.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2018
wingmanII:

Engaged or not. I believe she should have announced her wedding before announcing her pregnancy. She herself claims to be a role model to thousands of Nigerian girls. This is not just right.
What is not right with getting pregnant outside wedlock?
Will the baby have any physical or mental defects? undecided undecided
Does she have a higher risk of miscarriage all because he is a bastard?
Will he grow up to be a criminal because he is a bastard?
The answer is no, so stop this nonsense.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2018
Yusuf54:
what is wrong with U,It is someone that dont have respect for his or her Mother at home that will be saying bad thing abt someone else's Mother
I respect my mum, am just pointing out his hypocrisy, he badmouthed a mum, and I meant to ask him what his wise mum achieved, I didn`t mean it in the sense you are imagining
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Your wise mother has not achieved anything with her life
Not everyone you see on nairaland are who you think they are
Go solve ur problems boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by wingmanII: 2:08pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Only a bastard will see having a child out of wedlock as normal. Let's even leave religion out of it, can you imagine if everybody decides to have children out of wedlock? Won't it be chaotic? Confused bastards everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by pastorcyrus(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss

There is a big thick line between blessings and misfortune.babe get that into your skull

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by gassbee: 2:11pm On May 21, 2018
Shedrack777:
look at that biacan defending linda having sex out of wedluck and also tapping into being dicked to the extent of her tummy filled without marriage claiming being proposed marriage. confused set of women. na this biacan and linda make us men regard women as sex object. imagine someone preachin celibacy and she's pregnant without being properly married to. maybe she ate it from a plate of rice or pizza. nonsense.
where sarrki? biacan wants to be dicked and be pregnant, go give it to her asap (you know say you be pmb personal person)
is it ur pregnancy
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Sunsets: 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
but she was preaching celibacy
worlexy:
you're only qualified to say that if you have never had sex before marriage before. So would you have been happy if she chooses to abort the pregnancy all in the name of not wanting to be pregnant before marriage?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by GrammarCheck: 2:14pm On May 21, 2018
Gistformant:
sad

SEE PHOTOS OF LINDA IKEJI & HER HUSBAND HERE https://www.gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-pregnant-flaunts-baby-bump-new-photos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7140669_ajajajskak_jpeg9e2847689be950ecbdc0dcfab243c9e1

See as the guy be like Mutant.

Anyways, he is just a sperm donor. Cos if I was Linda's age with no husband, na baby mama levels straight up

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2018
wingmanII:

Only a bastard will see having a child out of wedlock as normal. Let's even leave religion out of it, can you imagine if everybody decides to have children out of wedlock? Won't it be chaotic? Confused bastards everywhere.
It won`t be chaotic thanks to something we call DNA testing now. It was only the olden days where having two loving parents was a necessity, now we have evolved past that stage of life and our values have changed.
And for the bolded up there, that means that Jesus himself is a bastard and sees nothing wrong with having a child outside wedlock. Your words with bible backing not mine.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Sunsets: 2:15pm On May 21, 2018
unliked
RuthlessLeader:

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
Sunsets:
unliked
The truth doesn`t need your likes
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Sunsets: 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
no baby is a bastard
RuthlessLeader:

And this linda`s baby is assured for life because of his mummy`s wealth. even though he is a bast@rd. You that had children inside marriage, does their life insurance even reach up to a tenth of his? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Sunsets: 2:18pm On May 21, 2018
unliked
RuthlessLeader:

The truth doesn`t need your likes
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2018
Sunsets:
no baby is a bastard
Then what do you call a child that is born to parents not married to each other? undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by emelda86(f): 2:25pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss

Hahaha... Una don dey tap already
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by ezy9: 2:25pm On May 21, 2018
Na so....weldone wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:26pm On May 21, 2018
jessca048:
where are those saying the pregnancy is fake
Oboy so somebody don't chop her hot yam be dat
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2018
Oritzy:
To be pregnant outside wedlock
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2018
fairfora:
Whether she got pregnant outside or inside wedlock, it doesn't stop the baby from being great in life if it's the plan of God for the baby. Was Obama born inside wedlock? Go and read about world's great leaders, you'd be shocked of the circumstances surrounding their births. By the way, I spotted a ring on her finger. The lady is smarter than all of you. Wedlock or not, it doesn't matter. That she even got pregnant is a thing of joy because she has the money to raise her children. Many are out there who have all the money and have done their best to get pregnant inside wedlock but it's not just happening. Some were warned not to make their weddings elaborate cos of certain reasons as enemies abound in our clime. They still went ahead against the divine instruction and the end result is waiting in marriage. If you ask me, it's better to get pregnant outside wedlock and get married happily than being married and be waiting endlessly thereafter. If she weds with that pregnancy, it doesn't concern anybody. It's her life
Abegi stop promoting what's not here. it's very bad to give birth before marriage. it shows that she's a prostitute and a LovePeddler blogger. alot expectant women are out there that are expecting their kids, but they still stay in the marriage. see it is God that do great marvelous things in human life. Linda ikeji has even lost that role model status of some followers.she really disappoint alot of followers that's following her. she love to gossip on people's affairs, not knowing that she's a LovePeddler blogger. so so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You know Jesus was a bastard born to a girl that was likely 12-15 years old right?
Your God also says that rape is okay as long as you can pay the father 50 shekels of silver (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)
lol your moniker have say it all. full stop. hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abegi stop promoting what's not here. it's very bad to give birth before marriage. it shows that she's a prostitute and a LovePeddler blogger. alot expectant women are out there that are expecting their kids, but they still stay in the marriage. see it is God that do great marvelous things in human life. Linda ikeji has even lost that role model status of some followers.she really disappoint alot of followers that's following her. she love to gossip on people's affairs, not knowing that she's a LovePeddler blogger. so so pathetic.
Misogynist spotted. Read my comments on this thread to know the god you serve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.