Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. (1255 Views)

How To Open A Paypal Account And Verify It In Nigeria / I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Ologogoro: 8:59am On May 21, 2018
I've been discussing about starting recharge card printing business with someone online for sometimes now and I am about crediting his account this morning, So I need you guys to verify for me if this is truly how it is done cos I don't want to enter one chance.
After bought everything he said I need, a set of computer , A modem and a printer , So he said I should send him #9,000 for the PRINTING SOFTWARE, he then gave me the price for each card and am about sending him #160,000.
Please is this the normal Process ?
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by madridguy(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2018
Why don't you meet him in person?

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by viceddy95(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2018
Don't send your money oo,,met him in person....
Anyways life is a risk and its a risk not to take the risk...Goodluck....
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Ologogoro: 9:09am On May 21, 2018
viceddy95:
Don't send your money oo,,met him in person....
Anyways life is a risk and its a risk not to take the risk...Goodluck....

Thanks for this
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Ologogoro: 9:10am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
Why don't you meet him in person?

He's in Northern Part far from where I am
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by onlyme07(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2018
Ologogoro:
I've been discussing about starting recharge card printing business with someone online for sometimes now and I am about crediting his account this morning, So I need you guys to verify for me if this is truly how it is done cos I don't want to enter one chance.
After bought everything he said I need, a set of computer , A modem and a printer , So he said I should send him #9,000 for the PRINTING SOFTWARE, he then gave me the price for each card and am about sending him #160,000.

I have that software. If I send it,how much wil you pay? You will check if it works for you before you pay.
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by viceddy95(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2018
Ologogoro:

Thanks for this
You welcome bro.....
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by FreeWorld23: 9:16am On May 21, 2018
Ologogoro:

i pity your Money
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by madridguy(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2018
Think very well because this is 90-10 chances.

Ologogoro:

Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Ologogoro: 9:21am On May 21, 2018
FreeWorld23:
i pity your Money
Thank You
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Praktikals(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2018
onlyme07:

I have that software. If I send it,how much wil you pay? You will check if it works for you before you pay.
Bros, I need the sw. Pls Quote me and put your number. Thanks in anticipation
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by jmaxjohn(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2018
Ologogoro:

Borrow me na. I'd pay in 2-months with 30% interest
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by GEJDHERO: 7:00pm On May 21, 2018
Ologogoro:

He could be in your back yard pretending to be in the North

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Ologogoro: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
@mooojy
Kindly send your message to akannymi@gmail. com I've lost access to the mail linked to my nairaland account
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by mooojy: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Ologogoro:

Kindly send your message to ...
I've lost access to the mail linked to my nairaland account
Happy Easter. Check your mail.
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2021
cool
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by kingsonJR(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2021
Get an escrow for the transaction..a word is enough
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Allfavours: 5:03am On May 18, 2021
How long has he been on nairaland, check his profile and above all go and check his profile at the scammers section. I just got scammed of some money last week only to find out that the scammers name is on the scammers list. Avoid had I known.
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by Chizillar1(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2021
I have the Recharge card printing Console Software that can print for all the network card as MTN, Zain, Glo and Etisalat. I will also recommend to you trustworthy deal with physical address to purchase your e- pins/07033097160
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by waploger(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ologogoro:

Seen. thanks boss..
Re: I'm About To Send Money To Someone I Met Online, Pls Help Verify It. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ologogoro:
Which state is your business partner staying? It's possible you may know someone there that can help check him out if you are unable to meet him in person. But come to think of it, who wants to meet a stranger, at strange locations considering the insecurity in the country?

You can still do a tele-transaction, but use a trusted escrow like Wese90.

(1) (Reply)

My Bad And Shocking Experience At GTBANK / Wholesale/retail Of Destoned Abakaliki Rice / Interest On 1 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.