Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job (604 Views)

Urgently Hiring - Content Writers For Creating Landing Pages / Chinese-owned Palmpay And An Aggressive Growth Strategy For Nigeria / Human Resource/administration Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job by npowerng: 9:37am On May 21, 2018
Across the world, apprenticeships are seen as an important way of developing quality workforce especially when they are linked to direct occupational needs of the various sectors and industries.

N-Power Build is the administration's strategy for creating skilled technical jobs.

Re: N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job by akinon: 1:05pm On May 23, 2018
Npowerng is it possible to change from Npower Teach to Npower software or hardware?
Because I would like to if it is possible
Re: N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job by npowerng: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
akinon:
Npowerng is it possible to change from Npower Teach to Npower software or hardware?
Because I would like to if it is possible

No, sir.

N-Power software and hardware, this program is for the Non graduate category.
Re: N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job by Mucokey(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2018
npowerng:

No, sir.

N-Power software and hardware, this program is for the Non graduate category.

N-Power software and hardware for Non graduates? Please enlighten me more because that's not what's stated as of time of registration penultimate 2016.
Re: N-powerbuild Is The Administration's Strategy For Creating Skilled Technical Job by npowerng: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mucokey:

N-Power software and hardware for Non graduates? Please enlighten me more because that's not what's stated as of time of registration penultimate 2016.

The N-power programme has the graduate and Non-graduate category, N-build and N-knowledge are component of the Non graduate category of the N-power program.

Kindly visit www.npower.gov.ng for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Head Teacher Needed / The Information About NECO Recruitment Exercise Is False(photo) / How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.