Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole (3519 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 9:49am On May 21, 2018
cry

If you are here and you love your girlfriend more than your mother you are a mother fu:ck asshole

Deal with the fact that you are a mother fu:ck if you could love your girlfriend more than your mom.
I don't see any reason why someone will have such mindset of a goat, do you know what your mom pass through during her pregnancy period? Do you know what she pass through while breastfeeding you? Do you know how much time she devoted in caring for you? And all you can think of is " you love your girlfriend more" (thunders piece your mouth) a girlfriend that cannot do more than 1/3 of what your mom has done for you.

If you are such a guy here you know yourself, no need to mention monikers. change your ways and go back to your mom because if you fail to acknowledge your mom what will befall on you, you can never survive the damages.

A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Offpoint: 9:50am On May 21, 2018
We are not responsible for your frustration op, there are ways you pass across message without ending up being the stupid one. you have a message, but lack wisdom to pass it across.
Naturally, no child would love his/her man or woman more than his/her Good mom. I love my mom but I owe her no debt or responsibilities of any sort. let's face reality, there are some certain things your parents can't offer you.
a reasonable girlfriend is a woman you're planning to spend the rest of your life with, the future mother of your unborn kids... she deserves bit of of respect for.
if both my reasonable girlfriend and caring mom are in need at a time, I'll weight which of the need is urgent and important and which is not, if my mom's is I'll attend to her need first and if my girlfriend is... then I'll attend to her need first.

Honestly the way most of Nigerian guys reason and how rudely the sound towards their girlfriends, if I were to be a lady It'll take a Nigerian guy 20 years to win my heart and another 50 years to study him if he's worth getting married to

11 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by youngest85(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2018
I don't even love any of them

Na eye service I just deh do

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:53am On May 21, 2018
So when they are married should they still love their mothers over their wives?
Any man who loves or listens to his mother and works for her interest over that of his wife should not have bothered getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Ajoboss(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2018
youngest85:

who born dis one abeg?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
So when they are married should they still love their mothers over their wives?
Any man who loves or listens to his mother and works for her interest over that of his wife should not have bothered getting married.

What are you saying

Your mother should be love more than your wife but you have to know your limit.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
youngest85:

am so proud of my son

including this op
God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:06am On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

What are you saying

Your mother should be love more than your wife but you have to know your limit.
It is you who has no idea of what you are saying.Putting your mother and wife on the same pedestal is completely wrong.
Once a man marries his responsibility changes your wife and children comes first not your mother she has her own husband for goodness sake.
There is no limit there.
No wonder some men would listen to their mothers and forget about their wives as if their mothers do not have their own husbands.

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Lonestar124: 10:26am On May 21, 2018
Who does that cheesy

I even love my sister's children than my girlfriend. cheesy
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 10:29am On May 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
Who does that cheesy

I even love my sister's children than my girlfriend. cheesy
thank you my brother for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Klinee: 10:29am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It is you who has no idea of what you are saying.Putting your mother and wife on the same pedestal is completely wrong.
Once a man marries his responsibility changes your wife and childrent comes first not your mother she has her own husband for goodness sake.
There is no limit there.
No wonder some men would listen to their mothers and forget about their wives as if their mothers do not have their own husbands.
Mehn, my mother remain the best woman on this world oo! Though I will still love my wife and treat her well, but compared to my mother, she(my wife) should gerrat!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Klinee: 10:32am On May 21, 2018
cc: MarieSucre what do you have to say
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:34am On May 21, 2018
Klinee:
Mehn, my mother remain the best woman on this world oo! Though I will still love my wife and treat her well, but compared to my mother, she(my wife) should gerrat!!!
I can't marry your type.
I love my mother and there is no changing that but when it comes to affairs of my family I would listen to my spouse first before my parents.
Never pray to be in such dilemma because your spouse should always come first and never try to compare your love for your mother to that of your wife.
Anyway it is your life and choice.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Klinee: 10:43am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I can't marry your type.
I love my mother and there is no changing that but when it comes to affairs of my family I would listen to my spouse first before my parents.
Never pray to be in such dilemma because your spouse should always come first and never try to compare your love for your mother to that of your wife.
Anyway it is your life and choice.
But are you expecting that if I marry you I should love you more than my mother? oh no no!! impossible!
I will treat you well as my lovely wife but not to the expenses of my mother!
I don't trust you women but my mother remain trusted forever
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Lonestar124: 10:44am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Once a man marries his responsibility changes your wife and children comes first not your mother she has her own husband for goodness sake.
There is no limit there.
You must be a lady...I'm sure.

Their is difference between a being adhesive and showing maximum love to your mother...Man ought to love his mother dearly than his girlfriend.
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:48am On May 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
You must be a lady...I'm sure.

Their is difference between a being adhesive and showing maximum love to your mother...Man ought to love his mother dearly than his girlfriend.
I didn't say girlfriend I said wife and my gender has nothing to do with it?I would be a mother tommorow and my son dare not tell me that he would wait for my advise first and work for my interest over that of his wife or tell me that he would love me over her.I have a husband who can love me not my son.
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:50am On May 21, 2018
Klinee:
But are you expecting that if I marry you I should love you more than my mother? oh no no!! impossible!
I will treat you well as my lovely wife but not to the expenses of my mother!
I don't trust you women but my mother remain trusted forever
Your problem your marriage your cup of tea.
If you like love your mother and override your wife and compare them both you are only creating enmity between them.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by highqueen(f): 10:53am On May 21, 2018
frustration. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Lonestar124: 11:30am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I didn't say girlfriend I said wife and my gender has nothing to do with it?I would be a mother tommorow and my son dare not tell me that he would wait for my advise first and work for my interest over that of his wife or tell me that he would love me over her.I have a husband who can love me not my son.
You're just taking personal....Is significant in us as men.

Even if a husband cherish his mother than his wife,he wont let it known to her.... Also obliging with your mother does not clues a man love his mother.... A man ought to make decision by himself without mother consultation.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:41am On May 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
You're just taking personal....Is significant in us as men.

Even if a husband cherish his mother than his wife,he wont let it known to her.... Also obliging with your mother does not clues a man love his mother.... A man ought to make decision by himself without mother consultation.
You are the one taking it personal.At your last statement you type like as if it does not happen.
Go back and read what the first poster typed.The women always know.
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 11:59am On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I can clearly see where you are heading to.

Don't worry when you become a mother tomorrow,you will understand the reason behind what I said.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I can clearly see where you are heading to.

Don't worry when you become a mother tomorrow,you will understand the reason behind what I said.
There is nothing to understand there,they are clearly separate issues.What I typed is definitely what I would say tommorow my duty and responsibility as a mother to my son is different from his duty and responsibility to his wife.Counter what the first poster typed.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Lonestar124: 12:09pm On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one taking it personal.At your last statement you type like as if it does not happen.
Go back and read what the first poster typed.The women always know.
So what is your point?

A man that constantly obliged her mother instructions is indecisive and can make a good husband?

A man should loves his wife paramountly?

Or maybe you're building wall of jealousy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 12:23pm On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

There is nothing to understand there,they are clearly separate issues.What I typed is definitely what I would say tommorow my duty and responsibility as a mother to my son is different from his duty and responsibility to his wife.Counter what the first poster typed.
hmm no problem

If you say so

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by ImaIma1(f): 12:40pm On May 21, 2018
When you get married, your wife comes first. Even your mum will tell you. A wise woman will tell her son but so many mothers are manipulative of their sons.

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AstroG: 12:54pm On May 21, 2018
Every body has his/her opinion,u cannot come and your opinion tinking it will be the same with others, HELL NO..

To me,my Mother comes First in Everything in my life even when I marry(if self I will marry),
After God,Jesus and Mary,My MUM Is the Most precious BEING IN MY LIFE,
She is worth more than Gold,Diamond or Silver,
I can't trade her for Anything,
I can kill for her,
She is MY ALL AND ALL
MY ONE AND ONLY..
I will Choose my Mum to Live an Everlasting Life for me to Marriage
It is beta to be Single and take care of my mum than to Marry and neglect her....
MUM,MAY GOD BLESS AND FAVOUR YOU WILL GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE FOR ME..AMEN

WHO GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE EPP undecided undecided ??

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 1:18pm On May 21, 2018
AstroG:
Every body has his/her opinion,u cannot come and your opinion tinking it will be the same with others, HELL NO..

To me,my Mother comes First in Everything in my life even when I marry(if self I will marry),
After God,Jesus and Mary,My MUM Is the Most precious BEING IN MY LIFE,
She is worth more than Gold,Diamond or Silver,
I can't trade her for Anything,
I can kill for her,
She is MY ALL AND ALL
MY ONE AND ONLY..
I will Choose my Mum to Live an Everlasting Life for me to Marriage
It is beta to be Single and take care of my mum than to Marry and neglect her....
MUM,MAY GOD BLESS AND FAVOUR YOU WILL GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE FOR ME..AMEN

WHO GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE EPP undecided undecided ??
true talk my man

Keep loving your mom

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
highqueen:
frustration. grin
do I look like someone that is frustrated

I know you guys never accept the truth

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by MarieSucre(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2018
Klinee:

cc: MarieSucre what do you have to say

It's crazy what African society does to us. If the question were turned and it was directed to wives/gf concerning father/husband, you'll see that a lot of women would be even shamed to put their husbands first above their father but what is happening here is the reverse.
If I say i put my mother over my man, then somebody will say "oya pack out of the house and go and stay with your mother na" or "that's means you'll marry your mother".

For me relationships are about compromise. There is no more or less or above or below in love accorded. It's important that all parties understand their boundaries in share-loved, the man must be wise enough to not put his mother or wife in a situation where they are disrespected because of each other or have them feel that they have to mark territory on his life. Most men are not wise.

Another important thing is that if your wife and your mother don't have a relationship that strong no need to use stubborn-head "I'm the man of the house" and try to force them within close proximity to each their a the time. You'll just force your wife into pretence and your mother into further disdain for her by highlighting her flaws in the end na you wey dey center go get headache and that will not be good for the child/children.

Finally, except otherwise stated, it's better your wife's mother come for the omugwo.

The point of my above post is that this love which y'all are arguing of above is usually expressed through actions and is best settled with tact. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 2:31pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

It's crazy what African society does to us. If the question were turned and it was directed to wives/gf concerning father/husband, you'll see that a lot of women would be even shamed to put their husbands first above their father but what is happening here is the reverse.
If I say i put my mother over my man, then somebody will say "oya pack out of the house and go and stay with your mother na" or "that's means you'll marry your mother".

For me relationships are about compromise. There is no more or less or above or below in love accorded. It's important that all parties understand their boundaries in share-loved, the man must be wise enough to not put his mother or wife in a situation where they are disrespected because of each other or have them feel that they have to mark territory on his life. Most men are not wise.

Another important thing is that if your wife and your mother don't have a relationship that strong no need to use stubborn-head "I'm the man of the house" and try to force them within close proximity to each their a the time. You'll just force your wife into pretence and your mother into further disdain for her by highlighting her flaws in the end na you wey dey center go get headache and that will not be good for the child/children.

Finally, except otherwise stated, it's better your wife's mother come for the omugwo.

The point of my above post is that this love which y'all are arguing of above is usually expressed through actions and is best settled with tact. God bless.

Nice saying how I wish every woman will comprehend like you, there will be no problem at all.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by MarieSucre(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Nice saying how I wish every woman will comprehend like you, there will be no problem at all.
My post was addressed to men not women. Read again.
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 3:03pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

My post was addressed to men not women. Read again.
I do know Mrs MarieSucre

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her / Woman Boldly Woo Stranger On Twitter After Sending Him Money, See Nigerians' Rea / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.