Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) (53987 Views)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by 15Ebisco: 10:29am On May 21, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Uriel Oputa has replied a non fans who criticized her for stepping out in a crop top and jeans.

One of them went as far as declaring that she is shapeless in the crop top and jeans while another asked if she was pregnant.

Well the reality star who is in London,wasted no time in firing back with her own epic response.

Read their exchange below;

Meanwhile, Uriel took to her Instagram page to congratulate her dear friend Linda Ikeji on finally getting pregnant. Here is what she wrote;

Oh Linda.. Oh Linda How I’m so happy for you
I’m just dancing

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/you-are-shapeless-fan-tells-uriel-she.html

1 Like

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by OKorowanta: 10:32am On May 21, 2018
Stupid trollers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 21, 2018
Am still trying to figure out the fire back grin

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 21, 2018
So Linda Ikeji, Naija's Numero Uno feminist, says her greatest achievement in life is "gettin' pregnant"?

Not her wealth, not her career as always advertised, not her health, not her business...

Pregnancy.

Asin gettin' inseminated by a man.

Man

Our God will always fight for us... grin

314 Likes 24 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by IamD18: 11:19am On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
So Linda Ikeji, Naija's Numero Uno feminist, says her greatest achievement in life is "gettin' pregnant"?

Not her wealth, not her career as always advertised, not her health, not her business...

Pregnancy.

Man

Our sperm is their achievement grin That's why she celibately got pregnant.

Confused fellows cheesy

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by IamD18: 11:21am On May 21, 2018
Uriel looks like a bag of Ijebu Garri

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Our sperm is their achievement grin That's why she celibately got pregnant.

Confused fellows cheesy

Very confused.

First was the feminist caught givin' an old man head now this.

Nigerian women have always been confused my brother. Dem no know wetin dem want.
Na follow-follow go kill dem.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Uriel looks like a bag of Ijebu Garri

E pass one bag. cheesy

One & a half bags if I'm not mistaken. grin grin

57 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by IamD18: 11:40am On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Very confused.

First was the feminist caught givin' an old man head now this.

Nigerian women have always been confused my brother. Dem no know wetin dem want.
Na follow-follow go kill dem.

The only thing that can reset their brain is age grin

Nothing else.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by IamD18: 11:41am On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

E pass one bag. cheesy
grin grin
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by punisha: 1:02pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

E pass one bag. cheesy

Look closely...
It's actually 2bags and jara.

29 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 21, 2018
She get big Ikpu. That's the reason

2 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by 1zynnvn(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
Fans and wahala. Sha na you dey beg for fame. The price that comes with it. Bear it

2 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Lekan1o1: 6:48pm On May 21, 2018
undecided
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by roqrules04(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
Some fans are just so disrespectful

1 Like

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by veacea: 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
Okay
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by soberdrunk(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
angry
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by InteriorDecors: 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
angry grin
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Issafela: 8:50pm On May 21, 2018
sad
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2018
N
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
Bullies. Is it ur shape?

2 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by hardywaltz(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
Fan is rite
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by tokrizy: 8:54pm On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by BlackHatNaija: 8:54pm On May 21, 2018
Uriel isn't shape less, even the blind can see that but jobless... yes! If not she won't be replying each comment that doesn't commend her look.

2 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2018
Some people just blab godlessly

1 Like

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On May 21, 2018
Jobless fans everywhere
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
hardywaltz:
Fan is rite

They can give advice without being malicious. Its not rite

1 Like

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by duroc(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
Did I just see her Jean be like contractors Jeans wey build Eko Hotel in the 80s... Lmao

5 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Pregnancy.

Man

lmao
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Pebcak: 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
angry angry

TBH she has a great shape and my own opinion o she's cute I love that shes dark and SLAYING. But the jeans fitting is doing injustice to her thick sexy thighs grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.