Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Respect Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect Your Marriage (654 Views)

Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / What Does Respect Your Husband Mean To You?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect Your Marriage by xxcarolxx(f): 7:36pm On May 25, 2010
Im not saying all married men are cheats. But i have been hit on by two married men within a month. Today this same guy came into the shop asking me out, asking for my phone no saying he wants to date me. Meanwhile he is wearing a wedding ring. I do not know if his wife is here in this country or in 9ja. But told him there is no way i will ever date him. I just feel sorry for his wife as this guy will have an affair, with some girl who wont care about the ring on his finger. So please have respect for the vows you took at the altar. Its not just you wife you cheat on but your kids as well.
Re: Respect Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2010
Re: Respect Your Marriage by yme1(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2010
my dear you are lucky its just two, because sometimes i wonder if "i want married men is written on my head" cheesy cheesy
them chasing anything on skirts doesn't bother me more than the thrash they voice out undecided
imagine one telling me HE IS TIRED OF EATING SAME SOUP EVERYTIME undecided
and another said I HAVEN'T GONE OUT FOR MORE THAN A YEAR NOW AND I REALLY NEED TO GO OUT THERE CAUSE LOTS OF GOODIES ARE WAITING FOR ME imagine this, its like not cheating is a disease for him sad
and many more that makes me sick undecided
many of them just lack the fear of God,respect for their spouse and irresponsibility plays a big role here too
Re: Respect Your Marriage by xxcarolxx(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2010
Where i live there is not many nigerians, and both guys are nigerian that hit on me. They are surprised when i ask them wot part of 9ja are you from. As they also pretend not to be from 9ja. But i know the accent from dating a nigerian.
Re: Respect Your Marriage by Igwe9(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Im not saying all married men are cheats. But i have been hit on by two married men within a month. Today this same guy came into the shop asking me out, asking for my phone no saying he wants to date me. Meanwhile he is wearing a wedding ring. I do not know if his wife is here in this country or in 9ja. But told him there is no way i will ever date him. I just feel sorry for his wife as this guy will have an affair, with some girl who wont care about the ring on his finger. So please have respect for the vows you took at the altar. Its not just you wife you cheat on but your kids as well.
You're lucky that the man had his ring on, how would you have known if he ''the man'' had had it removed. Methinks there's still hope for the wife to the man that approached you with his ring on smiley wink
Re: Respect Your Marriage by xxcarolxx(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2010
The last guy told me his ring was a prayer ring. grin I also look for the tell tale sign that a ring leaves.
Re: Respect Your Marriage by queeneve: 9:50pm On May 25, 2010
lol@prayer ring,
Re: Respect Your Marriage by Nobody: 3:09am On May 26, 2010
Amen.
*But goes for women too.
Re: Respect Your Marriage by SALady(f): 9:15am On May 26, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Soon somebody is going to come in here and tell you its your fault that you got hit on by 2 married men, Yeah! it happens on nairaland. There's a post I am lazy to find but it about a girl that got deceived by a married man for 2 years without knowing, and did the poor girl get herself abused here on nairaland. I just found it Shocking to say the least.
Re: Respect Your Marriage by jasman1: 3:06pm On May 26, 2010
yes dear, not all men or women are cheat, its all in the mine.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Last Embarrassing Moment ? / Ladies- / Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.