Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (44518 Views)

Asus ROG Phone 2 Price In Nigeria & Specs / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Mikeshiangala(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
$140
Cutehector:
Henry007 where is the price? angry
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Behankey(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2018
Mikeshiangala:

Yeah you are right.... This device is the latest on the L-series
Okay. They have similar specs too
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by scarycuteface(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2018
I think there is some misinformation. It doesn't support 4G?? That's not true

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by scarycuteface(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2018
kmaster007:
I swear if naija can do it... we suld stop buying phones dat goin to b gud.... I wonder maybe nah only naija dey buy phones must... evry soon again dey will do d pro version...
No be naija something. All over Africa, the request for Tecno phones high gan o
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by kmaster007: 10:38am On May 26, 2018
scarycuteface:
No be naija something. All over Africa, the request for Tecno phones high gan o
back in does days pple re not buying deir product and it's vry chesp..but now. make I no spoil market for dem
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Freelancerx: 11:21pm On May 26, 2018
Rubiesangel:
time to learn French. With 5000MAH, there's plenty of time to learn new French words.
LOL. There enough battery life to do almost everything.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Supersuave2(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2018
the only things this phone has over the l9 plus is the android 8.0 and 4G. the plastic body is crap
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Supersuave2(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Hello! I need advice and valuable suggestions from you all. I opened a bank account one month ago,i followed all they told me,last of which was bvn which i adequately complied. Now since then the account was restricted. I contacted them as expected,now they are asking for utility bill. But we use prepaid at home. Please is it that there is a receipt for prepaid power or what? How does prepaid bills work because i have browsed the internet but nothing. Thanks
go to the bank with the receipt you get after recharging your meter
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Freelancerx: 5:50am On May 27, 2018
Dharniel:
nwannem, How muchh?
E be like say na like 46k or so
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by scarycuteface(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:
back in does days pple re not buying deir product and it's vry chesp..but now. make I no spoil market for dem
Lol. Do u know that after Samsung in Africa, it's Tecno?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by kmaster007: 10:36pm On May 30, 2018
scarycuteface:
Lol. Do u know that after Samsung in Africa, it's Tecno?
whr talking about Europe wch kind of African black magic ur saying
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Freelancerx: 11:14pm On May 30, 2018
pheranme9:
no finger print
It has a fingerprint sensor
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by scarycuteface(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
whr talking about Europe wch kind of African black magic ur saying
I'm talking about marketshare. After Samsung, it is Tecno in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Vicboi1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
The phone is cool i bought mine yesterday
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by pabon(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
The phone looks dope to me. I just bought mine less than 3 hours ago. I'm disappointed though seeing that I uses MTK.

I wished I had read this review before going for the phone. Let's hope I don't get frustrated sha.

I bought it for 46k.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by okooloyun1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
pabon:
The phone looks dope to me. I just bought mine less than 3 hours ago. I'm disappointed though seeing that I uses MTK.

I wished I had read this review before going for the phone. Let's hope I don't get frustrated sha.

I bought it for 46k.
Come back to give us review
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by missslimzy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Battery over anything
Abiodunspectre:
Another one for heavy battery users.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by omoalajah(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nice phone
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by datyorubaboy: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
This one na power bank
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by sureinfo: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
no be lie, a device that lasts 96 hours is something else totally.
datyorubaboy:
This one na power bank
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by tafat: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
lovely device with a very strong battery life.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by pabon(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
okooloyun1:
Come back to give us review

Today is June 12 and so far I've been using the phone it hasn't given me serious cause to worry.

The phone surprisingly charges faster with data on than off. Sadly, there's no fast charge.

The battery, which was the obvious selling point, doesn't really come off as special. Even without heavy use, it still drains fast which has left me wondering if it's really 5000mAh.

The sleek design is what everyone has been admiring as I got the black.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by okooloyun1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
pabon:

Today is June 12 and so far I've been using the phone it hasn't given me serious cause to worry.

The phone surprisingly charges faster with data on than off. Sadly, there's no fast charge.

The battery, which was the obvious selling point, doesn't really come off as special. Even without heavy use, it still drains fast which has left me wondering if it's really 5000mAh.

Thanks bro
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Colb461: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
pabon:

Right nw am.even afraid of going for any techno product because of d complain people av being giving on dier product is alarming. seems Infinix is d Best option
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Moneyboyz: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2018
I stopped buying Tecno, infinix and other substandard phones in this country.. Xiaomi, Gionee and other serious companies will never produce this crap in 2018 and call it mid-range.. na that of itel worst pass...

Why are you guys contributing to the hardship of this country by dumping crap all the time, I can name up to 10 of your device with same spec and crap.. just different design and os.. doesn't have 4G.. the smallest Xiaomi Device get 4G and even cheaper than his crap..
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Norman4real(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Moneyboyz:
I stopped buying Tecno, infinix and other substandard phones in this country.. Xiaomi, Gionee and other serious companies will never produce this crap in 2018 and call it mid-range.. na that of itel worst pass...

Why are you guys contributing to the hardship of this country by dumping crap all the time, I can name up to 10 of your device with same spec and crap.. just different design and os.. doesn't have 4G.. the smallest Xiaomi Device get 4G and even cheaper than his crap..
it has 4G support.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Rubiesangel: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moneyboyz:

it's not cast on stone that every device must have 4G or a particular spec. That's why the spec of the phone was stated. If e no good for you, leave am na. Haba! Na fight?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Moneyboyz: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rubiesangel:
it's not cast on stop that every device must have 4G or a particular spec. That's why the spec of the phone was stated. If e no good for you, leave am na. Haba! Na fight?

What I'm saying is the spec sucks and the price is exhorbitant.. compared to other good smartphones with standard and quality..
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nltaliban(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
pabon:

I bought it for 46k.

Please send pictures taken with both cameras abeg
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nltaliban(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
pabon:

Can you please post screenshot of battery usage
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Rubiesangel: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moneyboyz:

What I'm saying is the spec sucks and the price is exhorbitant.. compared to other good smartphones with standard and quality..
well, there is a target market. Producers don't make new products out of the blues. They always have a target in mind and TECNO are no exception.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Behankey(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Moneyboyz:

LOL. I think I get your point. But then again, have u ever thought that maybe you're not their target market? Because a whole lot of folks get on the Tecno bandwagon every blessed day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Scam SMS I Received Today / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / MTN Nigeria Handed-Out Free Data Bundles By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.