Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Attending College In Eastern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attending College In Eastern Nigeria (5056 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On May 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

, And the bully continues to rant.

people like you make my day . . . ROFLMAO!!! cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:17am On May 27, 2010
Quote from bk, 'But since u decided to change the rules, lemme bless u with some finds!!! You just had to beg to get molested huh?!?'

Abeg igbohating dude, was that a freudian slip or what? Mekussyx is your fellow man. I didn't see where his post begged you to molest him. So do you mind explaining to the house what your 'molest' comment was all about?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 4:08am On May 27, 2010
basktmout:

Quote from bk, 'But since u decided to change the rules, lemme bless u with some finds!!! You just had to beg to get molested huh?!?'

Abeg igbohating dude, was that a freudian slip or what? Mekussyx is your fellow man. I didn't see where his post begged you to molest him. So do you mind explaining to the house what your 'molest' comment was all about?

Did u just learn the word "freudian slip"? Did u bother to check what it means? What is "Freudian" about my statement? Was the statement supposed to be "You just had to molested to get begged"? Huh? Do u now see that ure a non-proper english speaking slowpoke?!?! slowpoke! Pick up a dictionary u freakn Biafran!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 5:17am On May 27, 2010
Did u just learn the word "freudian slip"? Did u bother to check what it means? What is "Freudian" about my statement? Was the statement supposed to be "You just had to molested to get begged"? Huh? Do u now see that ure a non-proper english speaking slowpoke?!?!

Good you've finally admited your bizzare orientation here. Your earlier statement though was a clear sympton of the 'skirty' phenomenon.as I said in one of your previous posts, nairaland is not for your type. Go to your type, and stay there.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 5:28am On May 27, 2010

This finalluy brings a lot of things to light, including your exuoreme obsession with crime stories. Tell me,what did you forget in prison? Eh?LOL
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 5:31am On May 27, 2010
Dude, u've been seeking my attention for eons now. I refuse to be friends. U win! Please, now stay the hell away from me. Ure irritating and sound so "3rd world"!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 6:03am On May 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Bk.
Upon all the insults you receive on daily basis, yet you continue to post rubbish every second and every minute.
There is a popular Nigerian saying that goes like this;'' there is no shame on a mad man but on his relatives. Sorry.

Did u eva think to urself that, mayb, I'm a sucka for pain; a sado-masochist? Ah, what we reveal everyday!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 7:30am On May 27, 2010
I will continue to derail your stupid topics until you stop igbo hating.there, I said it. Your man-sucking ways can continue bcuz that is a matter between you and your family/ tribe if you have one.a word they say is enough for a dude.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 7:34am On May 27, 2010
Besides igbohater, you've not answered the question: why would you want to molest mekusyxx, a fellow man like you?just to hear from the horses(no f.aggots) mouth.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 8:30am On May 27, 2010
basktmout:

Besides igbohater, you've not answered the question: why would you want to molest mekusyxx, a fellow man like you?just to hear from the horses(no f.aggots) mouth.

poor attempt at being sarcastic. You never been outside ur village (too long), have u? Verbal molestation is different from the kind ure thinking, not the type Mekuuyshitty endured at the hands of Tochi. Nah, not that kind u freakn homo!!!

basktmout:

I will continue to derail your silly topics until you stop igbo hating.there, I said it. Your man-sucking ways can continue bcuz that is a matter between you and your family/ tribe if you have one.a word they say is enough for a dude.

Lol. Look at this funcking wannabe!!! U really believe you got the power to derail anything? Not with ur 2nd grade level of writing, u aint derailing shiyyt!!! lol. This fool cracks me up! U couldnt even derail ur lil, limp di*ck to mistakenly fall into ur imaginary galfriend's smelly pu*ssy, to talk less of derailing MY thread! You best go get the "betters" in ur tribe to help u cus u just aint cut for it!!! Now for the last time, whateva it is ure contesting with me YOU WIN!!! Now, leave me alone. I accept, ure my master, now be gone!!! Geez! Ure one irritating Ibo piece of shiyyt. In real life I KNOW I WOULDNT hesitate to slap you from L.I to S.I. Thats how annoying u r!!! Please, go. . . . .
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:46am On May 27, 2010
In real life I KNOW I WOULDNT hesitate to slap you from L.I to S.I. Thats how annoying u r!!! Please, go. . . .

that my friend would be the worst mistake of your misrable life.MALE C.uNT.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:51am On May 27, 2010
As long as you keep insulting "y'all igbos", I will keep derailing your fri..in.g posts.like now this has been derailed. Now go get your morning injection from your girly father. BACKSIDE f.a.g
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:54am On May 27, 2010
Your mothers schedule this morning is to be re-impregnated with igbo seed since you beat the last one we planted out of her.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 9:02am On May 27, 2010
I own this post now.don't I?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 11:38am On May 27, 2010
basktmout:

As long as you keep insulting "y'all igbos", I will keep derailing your fri..in.g posts.like now this has been derailed. Now go get your morning injection from your girly father. BACKSIDE f.a.g

Wow, this Billy-goat. . . . Hey, slowpoke, just like u didnt know what "freudian slip" meant, so is it also clear that u dont know what "derailing" a thread means. Fool, do u realize everyone stopped responding to this thread a while ago b4 ur dumb aszz revived it? See? Ok!!! You didnt derail shiyyyt. Geez, this monkey! Why the funxk am I even replying you?!?!? I should blow my own head for even responding to ur idiotic self!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2010
Bkbabe,Go ahead, do us a favor ur blow ur head to pieces. U got a gun?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2010
So bkbabe wants to do mekusyxx.lol now i know why he is so obsessed with Igbo dudes.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by mekuszyx: 4:52pm On May 27, 2010
If bk/babe97 as much as come close to me with his accursed Yoruba d.i.ck, I will simply pass my dog Billy to him to do. If they can do their daughters and daughters inlaw I guess they can do dogs too.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 6:08pm On May 27, 2010
If bk/babe97 as much as come close to me with his accursed Yoruba d.i.ck, I will simply pass my dog Billy to him to do. If they can do their daughters and daughters inlaw I guess they can do dogs too.
LOL
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 6:14pm On May 27, 2010
So bkbabe wants to do mekusyxx.lol now i know why he is  so obsessed  with Igbo dudes.
Right on target Brother. The guy na proper douchebag.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 7:45pm On May 27, 2010
udezue:

Bkbabe,Go ahead, do us a favor your blow your head to pieces. U got a gun?

You'd like to know wouldnt you? wanna know what a 9 milli to the chest feel like?

mekuszyx:

LOL. Funny, do daughters and in-laws? What da hell? is that supposed to be a joke? dont make no sense! Oh, well, Biafran punchline I guess

udezue:

So bkbabe wants to do mekusyxx.lol now i know why he is so obsessed with Igbo dudes.

Lol. Why yall Ibo men obsessed with anything g.ay??!!? Wow! No wonder yall the most Catholics! Udezue, I know ure idiotic, but I seriously doubt that u got to the extreme stage of being [classified as] moronic! Read the statement again, do u still think it refers to s.e.xual molestation? Huh? U do? Then sorry I cant help u. . . . Hmmn, u scare me tho!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:41pm On May 27, 2010
Oh shut da funck up!
Backside babe. Stop protesting when people hit the truth about you. It's clear for all to see:as clear as your name. I told ya, you gat to stop igbohating if you cherish peace of mind. Frigging Queen bee
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SLIGHT(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2010
___
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:48pm On May 27, 2010
Quote from bk fagg 'No wonder yall the most Catholics!'

I hope some italian dude sees this.that way they can pay you a little visit, and teach you not to insult the church of rome. slowpoke.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 9:37pm On May 27, 2010
Hmmn, u scare me tho!
Bk, Let's be realistic: you are the one to be 'feared', especialy after using the M word to taint this stinky thread you started. Go get a life.hopeless,psychotic basket case.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2010
Bkbabe,
Sorry but ur post says it all. U are on the prowl, lookin for an Igbo MAN to despoil. Is this what you were raised to become?

I should be scared of you.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by mekuszyx: 9:12pm On May 28, 2010
Injecting anyone with a lethal substance is a novelty in Nigeria. Innovation of crime at its best grin grin grin grin

Suspected cultists inject lecturer's wife with lethal chemical

Ademola Oni, Abeokuta

A group of suspected cultists, on Monday invaded the residence of an examiner in the ongoing re-sit examinations for the Part 3 medical students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, and injected the wife of the lecturer with a dose of lethal chemical.

advertisement

The authorities of the institution have, therefore, suspended all the 85 Part 3 medical students of the Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Sagamu.

A statement in Abeokuta on Wednesday by the Registrar of OOU, Mr. Femi Oyewole, said the action was sequel to "acts of gross misconduct, threat to life and other informal and embarrassing actions."

Our correspondent learnt that the middle-aged woman, whose name was not immediately disclosed, was in the Intensive Care Unit of the OOU Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, where doctors were battling to save her life.

It was difficult to get the students to explain what precipitated the action against the woman, whose husband is a lecturer in the Department of Paediatrics.

Oyewole explained that the OOU Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Wale Olaitan, had accepted the recommendations of the emergency meeting of the Academic Board of the OACHS.

The registrar, who said the school authorities had cancelled all the re-sit examinations of the Part 3 class in connection with the untoward incident, added that a three-man panel had been "constituted to carry out a re-verification of admission of all students in the medical school."

Oyewole added, "The vice-chancellor, after due consultation with members of management and on behalf of Senate, approved the recommendations of the College Board and directed that the ongoing Part 3 MB.ChB re-sit examination stands cancelled. All the 85 students taking the examination are hereby suspended indefinitely."
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by pikadily(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2010
I wonder if some igbo Guy bleeped bk from behind and refuse to pay undecided
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 2:10am On May 29, 2010
Nah, but Ive taken cabs in which an Ibo man was the driver (as usual, its either that or theyre drug dealers) and I refused to pay. He had his hands out and I said :"Funck u, go get ur money from Ojukwu"!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 3:59am On May 29, 2010
pikadily:

I wonder if some igbo Guy bleeped bk from behind and refuse to pay undecided

95% POSSIBLE. grin
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 12:52pm On May 29, 2010
bk/babe97:Nah, but Ive taken cabs in which an Ibo man was the driver (as usual, its either that or theyre drug dealers) and I refused to pay. He had his hands out and I said :"Funck u, go get your money from Ojukwu"!
Go collect your own money from billy, mekusyxx's dog. Gay propositioner. Imagine staining nairaland by proposing to molest your fellow man. You should stick to your father and seven brithers. Meanwhile did you notice your mama's limp as she came home last night?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 1:02pm On May 29, 2010
Igbos was there. Maybe she got new igbo seed in her after yestday. How will you feel about getting a new igbo brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Panther (2018) DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE / Signs Emerge Of Ambode's Next Move / PDP Governors Condemn Killing Of Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.