Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles (11147 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal And Its Maintenance In Vehicles / Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
for cheap service delivery contact us via 08033557246.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
keep all calls for enquiries coming in via 08033557246.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2018
keep all enquiries coming in via 08033557246.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by deligatus(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
How much is Rx350 2008
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
deligatus:
How much is Rx350 2008
wstimate 4.6m total landing cost to lagos with genuine customs duty paid.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Happy Sunday and New week to all Nairalanders.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2018
kindly direct all enquiries via 08033557246.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
keep all calls and enquiries coming in for service delivery.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Happy Saturday weekend to all nairalanders.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Buying rides cheap from Cotonou made easy contact for details.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
For cheap service delivery contact us via 08033557246....
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by HenryWilliams(m): 4:19am On Sep 19, 2018
2007-2009 Toyota Camry SE/XLE.
How much will land them in Lagos?
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by innobets(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2018
How much is Mercedes ML350 2013 to lagos
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by ponching(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexus ES 350 2008 model. How much?
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2018
ponching:
Lexus ES 350 2008 model. How much?
apologies for late reply however estimate 2.9m with genuine customs duty to land lagos
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by generationz(f): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2018
olumide4christ:
Mr oviecardealer, you're completely wrong on this one.
Even your fellow customs agent, @saintjoel here on Nairaland has told me categorically that there is nothing like "Tincan Custom Papers for Cotonou Vehicles". He has even put that disclaimer on his threads on Nairaland due to his sincerity.
He even explained to me what agents like you do in conjunction with customs at Tincan to conjure these phony papers for Cotonou vehicles AND how the customs officials on the road can determine the fake status of these papers IF THEY WANT TO.
Mind you, I went with him to Cotonou in 2014 to get my car when the border was still open & he got original custom papers for the car from Seme border command. But according to him, that cannot happen for now due to the border closure to imported cars.

Therefore, you should come & prove @saintjoel, your colleague wrong and also answer @Cosplay's question successfully.
Otherwise, this thread of yours will be seen as a means to scam innocent Nairalanders.

Do the needful!

Cc saintjoel
cosplay
banky3w
Gazzuzz

has the boarder been opened?
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by olumide4christ: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
generationz:

has the boarder been opened?

I doubt it...ask @saintjoel

He sure would know.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by generationz(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
olumide4christ:

I doubt it...ask @saintjoel
He sure would know.
saintjoel has the boarder been opened
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by Chidiugor: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
How much will it cost me to purchase a fully clean toyota highlander 2008 or 2009 with factory reverse camera, please it's urgent
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by Chidiugor: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
How much will it cost me to purchase a fully clean toyota highlander 2008 or 2009 with factory reverse camera, please it's urgent[/quote]
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by saintjoel(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
saintjoel:
Oviecardealer, there are times you might be tempted to open threads but you better have a very solid and water tight defense cos when the like of Lejeun3, banky3w, cosplay etc come for you, they'll literarily tear you apart. I've learnt from my short episode with and I've been seriously bruised, that's why you hardly see my adverts even when I'm ready to provide info like VIN etc.

As an agent, I have moved my services to the ports immediately the ban started, I only do Etls and transit papers for cars going to Cameroon and Ghana through land borders, I don't know anything apart from that. I'm struggling seriously to make my Tincan efforts translate to money, so I don't know zilch about lagos papers for Cotonou cars..... As long as you've stated it's legal and you can prove it, I wish you Godspeed bro....we all need money, some of us are seriously seriously broke because of this ban and we need money to sustain ourselves. Yes, I agree but I'll also suggest you tread softly cos these guys you're about to have fisticuffs with can seriously damage your online business...

https://www.nairaland.com/4826246/attn-all-car-owners-no
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by Lifted1(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2018
saintjoel:

https://www.nairaland.com/4826246/attn-all-car-owners-no
So, Bottom line.....a car that was brought in via land borders can have its papers regularized....if you exploit the right loopholes ( which in this case involves pre registration)

You're even advertising your services on the same thread where all of you were vilifying the OP for suggesting that there are workarounds....
Oga Na wa for you o
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by oviecardealer(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Keep all calls and enquires coming in we at your service.
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by dcollyns: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2019
How much is the Customs duty of a 1998 MB ML320?
Re: The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles by Ugobaba(m): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2021
This Ovie guy na scam ! He would give you a fake Custom paper and whereas collect money for normal clearing from you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nice Clean Tokunbo 2014 Toyota Venza.... Asking Price: N6.8m / My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Ready To Sell Now..polo Classic @ 500k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.